Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her (38745 Views)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Story...since 2021 so the woman nor dey ovulate to make her feel Hot....women are always Hot anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period

That woman just nor want bang you

Probably she don dey take am from another man outside

Me way him be say my baby girl dey allow me bang her even if my siblings dey around...I don first bang her many time for parlour when my siblings dey inside house
Damn niggar
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Heineken(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Story...since 2021 so the woman nor dey ovulate to make her feel Hot....women are always Hot anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period

That woman just nor want bang you

Probably she don dey take am from another man outside

Me way him be say my baby girl dey allow me bang her even if my siblings dey around...I don first bang her many time for parlour when my siblings dey inside house
hahahhah this guy ehn

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Blackdisciple(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
He should target when no one is around except just him and his wife , lock the main door then do the do do cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Lovelyn451(f): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Mumu Man.
puhahahahaha....
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Charly68: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thank God for her moral value,do the needful to alleviate her insecurity and stop bringing this kind of family matter to public space..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by ofuonyebi: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
honestly....this man needs help
i see empty door-post standing between him and his wifes legs and sket!

you door i speak to you oya appear on this mans house without delay!
oya old boy use faith climb on top your wife and business begin to night

the children will be toughed by anointing to sleep off

dont bother of tomorrow show
tomorrow will take care of itself nau?
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by MrSly(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
- so for the past 18months they couldnt afford to buy a door?
- is it so difficult for them to put a sheet on the door frame (for privacy)?
- how do they get dressed if there is no door for privacy?
- 4am sex when all the kids are asleep is out of the question too?
4am is one of those most enjoyable time to sleep. So you mean they should sacrifice a satisfying sleep on the alter of kpomo and pric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by doneback04: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
You no hold money you one bleep woman,
go fix door first,
you don't know woman feels are more relaxed for sex when their inner mind is at peace

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by fortunechy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
The post isn't worth posting here

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
MrSly:
4am is one of those most enjoyable time to sleep. So you mean they should sacrifice a satisfying sleep on the alter of kpomo and pric.

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Melagros(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
What exactly do you want us to do? Beg her? hold her down so you can have some? or get a new door for you?
Oga the op will remain grateful to you if you help him with all of the above grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Ubdavis(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
That's ur wife is simply heartless.if na me,I for show her shege. Last burn dey move around 24 hrs??. She no just want give u jare

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by isabi2lof: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Anything from your DM should remain in your DM undecided

Divorce her as been said by the online in-laws or get a side chick that has a door in her apartment.

Una two no just dey serious.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Versal: 12:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Dont engage in extramarital affairs oh
Dont divorce her oh
Continue to pray. The man wey de phuck am go tire
She will now come back to u
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by yusuyo: 1:51am On Jun 10, 2023
It means she is not your wife period

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by mukthar2000(m): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Op that woman is right, hustle get the door fix .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by countryman13: 3:15am On Jun 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
So wetin come be our own? Did U come here n tell us when she's allowing U to touch her? D earlier U learn how to sort out some of your marital issues with ur spouse d better for you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by fabulous01(m): 4:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

Buy a good dog..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by DeipTruth(f): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
All these poor people getting married, Hod forbid poverty and marriage. This is ridiculous.

Why can’t you fix the door of the house. May we not marry Tasteless people amen.
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by thisisgodgrace: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2023
why?
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by silifat11(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Then go do the door.... Anyways that's a flimsy excuse. Are the kids always at home nii

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Prechimakanaki: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2023
U and your wife fit build house na to come put door come day hard una,u and her never ready to knack,wen una done ready una go put door

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Peacefulgold(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2023
You carry wazobia fm matter come nairaland...you forgot to tell them the daughter who is the last born is 18yrs old.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by mbaise1000: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
diogo23:

You're still talking nonsense

Those who are a little More intelligent will not see it the Way you see it, definitely you can't see it better than your mentality

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by achimendy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Rubyjade:
Advice him now, not abusing him

What kind of advice does he want, are they supposed to tell him to fix his door b4 he will know. What kind of irrational man is that ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
- so for the past 18months they couldnt afford to buy a door?
- is it so difficult for them to put a sheet on the door frame (for privacy)?
- how do they get dressed if there is no door for privacy?
- 4am sex when all the kids are asleep is out of the question too?

The op is lying and a mumu, someome build a whole house and in the last 18 months can't afford to fix a door for privacy between the husband and the wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by kingcornel(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
What exactly do you want us to do? Beg her? hold her down so you can have some? or get a new door for you?
Hahahaha, I tire ooooo
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Rubyjade: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
achimendy:

What kind of advice does he want, are they supposed to tell him to fix his door b4 he will know. What kind of irrational man is that ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by JALOZIE: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2023
All family issues should not because discus publicly .Oga please go get door and fix in your house and stop painting your wife black in public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.