Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment (25588 Views)

EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by onuman: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Catholic Church should keep their hypocritical letter and Tinubu should throw it in the bin.

Where are they when Peter Obi and his gang of fake pastors threw caution to the wind and soiled the altar with their religious bigotry and senseless propaganda?

What did El-Rufai said wrong that other fake pastors haven’t said worse? “Church take back your country” from Obi is worse than than anything El Rufai said. “Daddy this is a religious war” from Obi is worse than anything El-Rufai said.

Again, Catholic Church should stop hypocrisy game and sh*t up.

Lastly, Tinubu is different from El-Rufai. He is a Yoruba man who understood the complexity of religion and his great ancestors are never religious bigot or fanatics. There is no cause for alarm for Christians in Asiwaju government.

Some of you who benefited from Pa Awo's free education in the SW put your education in a negative use for Nigeria owing to your Islamic extremism.

Tinubu and APC first made the last presidential election campaign a religious war through the APC Muslim Muslim-Muslim ticket; through hobnobbing a possible 24 years Muslim presidency for Nigeria; through hiring fake Christian Bishops to deceive people.
You now invent the falsehood that Obi did religious campaign.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:
All these self-appointed Christians in Nigeria; where were you all the time Buhari/El Rufai/Islamists of Nigeria established a possible 24 years of unbroken Muslim presidency for Nigeria;
took to Muslim-Muslim ticket for the first time since 1999;
retained Mahmood Yakubu at INEC after his 2019 SERVER CONTROVERSY;
Mahmood stole the last presidential election, as expected, for the sake of the Islamists who appointed him to office as INEC Chairman?

You people never raised questions when the Islamists APC were making all the plans.
u never halla u ll tell us how special Obj GEJ rule was since they were Christians... Mahmoud should have announced Obi winner to please gullible Christians like u pple... When u guys were divided PDP vote by voting LP u didn't realize u were actualizing tinubu and APC win

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by LLMG: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
you people played the religious card all through the nepotic religious bigot 8year tenure, you didn't see anything wrong with it, an insignificant private talk is you problem. keep looking for every insignificant to fight Christians , you people are very good at that, very scheming set of human beings. wherever you find yourself worldwide peace disappear. That is not a good identity anyone would want to reckon with.
LegendHero:
Catholic Church should keep their hypocritical letter and Tinubu should throw it in the bin.

Where are they when Peter Obi and his gang of fake pastors threw caution to the wind and soiled the altar with their religious bigotry and senseless propaganda?

What did El-Rufai said wrong that other fake pastors haven’t said worse? “Church take back your country” from Obi is worse than than anything El Rufai said. “Daddy this is a religious war” from Obi is worse than anything El-Rufai said.

Lastly, Tinubu is different from El-Rufai. He is a Yoruba man who understood the complexity of religion and his great ancestors are never religious bigot or fanatics. There is no cause for alarm for Christians in Asiwaju government.

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by thisisit: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
iSense247:
Blaming the victim as usual. I respect you more than this bro. Sad cry

For how long shall we continue to blame the victims of terrorism instead of the terrorists killing, stealing and destroying on daily bases. You may be their next victim, and that's why reasonable people should condemn the good but the evil.

IT'S NOT ABOUT BLAMING THE VICTIM...

RATHER IT IS CHRISTAINS THAT ARE PLAYING THE VICTIM..

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ISLAMIZED, DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. STOP TITHE AND OFFERING IN THE CHURCH.
2. LEAVE NIGERIA
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The Church should not expect to achieve anything from writing letters. You are writing to another Muslim. Nonesense

The church should rather get itself rid of excessive lust after money. That is exactly what is killing it.

The problem here is not the Muslims. The problem is that Christians are the daftest people I have ever seen. No thanks to all these latest Christian pastors who teach their faithfuls that life is all about making money. While his members attend churches to get richer, he exploit their mentality to demand 10% tithe from them.

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians are in the forefront of that rigging. Two reasons, MONEY and PERSONAL INTEREST.

Many Christians are so lustfully attached to money that they have failed to defend their faith. Even Jesus is embarrassed by their acts. They end up making social media noise. Lol. Reminds me of how Christianity was phased out in Turkey. We do not have real Christians. We only have people bearing Christian names. I trust Muslims to show Christians pepper in any Christian vs Muslim presidential election any time any day going forward. Muslims are more principled when it comes to their religion. My fellow Christians, it's a big SHAME tongue

This is my first time in this forum I sincerely wish I have 2 million likes to give, bros i for give you the whole 2 million. Christians should just go and sit down and stop complaining abeg. I have actually fasten my seat belt and ready how to mock their cries when it starts, Like you said I have never seen any docile people like Nigerian Christians only interested in MONEY, what do they want BAT to do now? chastise El rufai abi whip him with cane? grin cheesy I can't read anything more ridiculous. There only hope now is Allah to just touch the mind of those invaders to pity them but if they are waiting on government to come to their aid, they are just jokers, their complaints are yet to start. Seriously I can't even begin to say how shameful the whole election ended up for the Christendom. The Muslim came out on top no sugar-coating and Nigeria is technically an Islamic state anyone not cool with it should relocate. For we Christians that have given up on Nigerian Christian na sit down dey look and laugh at their ignominy and "traditional crying" when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Buccalcavity2: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
in Osun State Christian Christian despite majority in the state Muslim no issue in Edo state... It's Christian Christian yet no outcry despite Muslim in the state to... So why are u pple bothered about kaduna or have Christians been denied employment in kaduna?.. or El rufai didn't include Christians in his cabinet
Don't be blinded by sentiments. I have no problem with muslim muslim ticket or christain Christain ticket. I support the current government despite the religion of the candidates.
But you don't confess to institutionally scheme a section of your people out of leadership of your state. That's distasteful, unethical and illegal. It's a shame, even on your faith, that you are displaying such bigotry in thesame video where you claim to be fair!
Say the truth even if it hurts!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Don't be blinded by sentiments. I have no problem with muslim muslim ticket or christain Christain ticket. I support the current government despite the religion of the candidates.
But you don't confess to institutionally scheme a section of your people out of leadership of your state. That's distasteful, unethical and illegal. It's a shame, even on your faith, that you are displaying such bigotry in thesame video where you claim to be fair!
Say the truth even if it hurts!
u are just misinterpreting El rufai speech I read it and nothing is wrong with it... Nobody is scheming anyone out other than ur imagination... Under El rufai kaduna employed non indigenes who were Christians so what's the fuss... Pple should relax abeg...

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by LLMG: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
with all these apc in collaboration with inec is still afraid to provide the original evidence. they can't come clean, they are playing hide and seek game. what a shame .
OGHENAOGIE:
u never halla u ll tell us how special Obj GEJ rule was since they were Christians... Mahmoud should have announced Obi winner to please gullible Christians like u pple... When u guys were divided PDP vote by voting LP u didn't realize u were actualizing tinubu and APC win
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by ezewealth(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The Church should not expect to achieve anything from writing letters. You are writing to another Muslim. Nonesense

The church should rather get itself rid of excessive lust after money. That is exactly what is killing it.

The problem here is not the Muslims. The problem is that Christians are the daftest people I have ever seen. No thanks to all these latest Christian pastors who teach their faithfuls that life is all about making money. While his members attend churches to get richer, he exploit their mentality to demand 10% tithe from them.

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians are in the forefront of that rigging. Two reasons, MONEY and PERSONAL INTEREST.

Many Christians are so lustfully attached to money that they have failed to defend their faith. Even Jesus is embarrassed by their acts. They end up making social media noise. Lol. Reminds me of how Christianity was phased out in Turkey. We do not have real Christians. We only have people bearing Christian names. I trust Muslims to show Christians pepper in any Christian vs Muslim presidential election any time any day going forward. Muslims are more principled when it comes to their religion. My fellow Christians, it's a big SHAME tongue
My brother eh, we are fucking weak, our weakness oozes to high heaven, even the God in the old testament was f**** violent. Why not choose the violent part in the bible and implement it in our life. Look at israel as a country surrendered by Arab nation. If they weren't violent and daring will there be anything like israel today. For you conquer this world, you have to be dangerous along with self control. That is what makes you strong,
Nobody will wish to Bleep with you cus they know what they will be getting. And you can't achieve that being a devoted christian, who leaves everything for their GOD

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
LLMG:
with all these apc in collaboration with inec is still afraid to provide the original evidence. they can't come clean, they are playing hide and seek game. what a shame .
at the end LP PDP ll lose out in court just continue to wail ok... U never start
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

This is my first time in this forum I sincerely wish I have 2 million likes to give, bros i for give you the whole 2 million. Christians should just go and sit down and stop complaining abeg. I have actually fasten my seat belt and ready how to mock their cries when it starts, Like you said I have never seen any docile people like Nigerian Christians only interested in MONEY, what do they want BAT to do now? chastise El rufai abi whip him with cane? grin cheesy I can't read anything more ridiculous. There only hope now is Allah to just touch the mind of those invaders to pity them but if they are waiting on government to come to their aid, they are just jokers, their complaints are yet to start. Seriously I can't even begin to say how shameful the whole election ended up for the Christendom. The Muslim came out on top no sugar-coating and Nigeria is technically an Islamic state anyone not cool with it should relocate. For we Christians that have given up on Nigerian Christian na sit down dey look and laugh at their ignominy and "traditional crying" when the time comes
Very big shame my brother. Wike, Umahi, Orji Kalu, Akpabio, and even many North Central Christians. Just personal interest. No principle. Look at how united Muslims sent Jonathan packing. Even those that were with him worked for the opposition. But for Christians, it's money first. I remembered how a Northern Christian was gearing up to work for Atiku before the election. I asked him if he thinks Atiku has all it takes, he said NO. He is aware that Obi is the best. But he want his money. We as Christians are doomed in this country. No principle
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by kayode4arch: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
He said that because the Christians in Kaduna don't used to vote for APC, they only vote for other candidates, like wise the Igbos also. He is saying the fact because they have the population ratios.

Buccalcavity2:

So in one write-up Elrufai said nothing wrong and in the same write-up BAT is not like Elrufai, "his ancestors are not religious bigot"; so define hypocricy!
Same hypocrisy/duplicity Elrufai did. In one video you are fair to all, in thesame video you are institutionally scheming chraistains out of the leadership of the state.
That's religios bigotry. No other name.
The people you compare to Elrufai have not been governors nor have they sworn to uphold Nigerian constitution which recognizes religious diversity and equal opportunity for all citizen.
Let politics nor religion not taint our judgement. Elrufai was wrong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by thisisit: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
iSense247:
Blaming the victim as usual. I respect you more than this bro. Sad cry

For how long shall we continue to blame the victims of terrorism instead of the terrorists killing, stealing and destroying on daily bases. You may be their next victim, and that's why reasonable people should condemn the good but the evil.

IT'S NOT ABOUT BLAMING THE VICTIM...

RATHER IT IS CHRISTAINS THAT ARE PLAYING THE VICTIM..

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ISLAMIZED, DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. STOP TITHE AND OFFERING IN THE CHURCH.

OR

2. LEAVE NIGERIA
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by SaLongs1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
floret23:

Oh God of Israel, why do you allow as El-Rufai continues to unleash terrorism on Nigerian christians, most especially northern christians? Your people are being killed like ants everyday and their properties destroyed. Let your irreversible wrath descend on this terrorist and his supporters very soon in Jesus name. Amen!
It is reliance on prayers as these that have made Christians weak and ready to be slaughtered en masse . Till people start plotting how to hit back hard at the aggressor, there will never be peace.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Buccalcavity2: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are just misinterpreting El rufai speech I read it and nothing is wrong with it... Nobody is scheming anyone out other than ur imagination... Under El rufai kaduna employed non indigenes who were Christians so what's the fuss... Pple should relax abeg...
Oh you didn't hear. " we have orchestrated it (muslim in leadership) from the beginning. I have done my 8 years, uba sanni will do his and another after him. That's how we planned it"
He in fact alluded to other things in that video that suggested his complicity in Kaduna crisis, which I won't dwell on to not heat up the polity.
No imagination. It's a video. Watch it and judge dispationately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91J6CEwelqo
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by FrankAkowe: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
There is no cause for alarm. Tinubu is not a religious bigot.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by gabbytabby: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
I just read the transcript of what Elrufai said and he was just giving a narration on how Asiwaju emerged and successfully won. What is wrong with our people.

If that is what the Catholic are writing about they need to take a chill pill or get out of here. They are just trouble finding.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by kayode4arch: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
U guys are blaming El rufai for what, he is saying the truth, because the voting pattern in Kaduna is based on religion line, for the past 16 yrs now, and the Muslims in Kaduna seems to have the edge in terms of population, that's why he find it easy to pick a Muslim deputy, and the same thing happened at the federal.

Diligent1:
During the presidential election, we saw how some pastors were supporting Obi openly and they were also telling their congregants to vote for him.
Recently, we saw a pastor on the altar saying Remi should have poisoned Tinubu, but the CAN did not sanction the pastor.
You know Muslims don't react easily but once in awhile when they talk, you won't be able to endure.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by danilho(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
floret23:

Oh God of Israel, why do you allow as El-Rufai continues to unleash terrorism on Nigerian christians, most especially northern christians? Your people are being killed like ants everyday and their properties destroyed. Let your irreversible wrath descend on this terrorist and his supporters very soon in Jesus name. Amen!
Oh God of Israel, untop Nigeria matter.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Mhudi: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
in Osun State Christian Christian despite majority in the state Muslim no issue in Edo state... It's Christian Christian yet no outcry despite Muslim in the state to... So why are u pple bothered about kaduna or have Christians been denied employment in kaduna?.. or El rufai didn't include Christians in his cabinet
What baffled me in the said video was that Elrufai, speaking in Hausa said "we will say in public that we are fair to all, but of course we will always favour Muslims more." I think Elrufai loves to hate Christians with passion and he is not pretending nor damns the consequences.

Kaduna State has a significant Christian population but only one person was in Elrufai's cabinet. Was Elrufai promoting peace or sowing seeds of dissent?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by kayode4arch: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Same way some pastors are saying it openly, that dey need to take back their country.

Mhudi:

What baffled me in the said video was that Elrufai, speaking in Hausa said "we will say in public that we are fair to all, but of course we will always favour Muslims more." I think Elrufai loves to hate Christians with passion and he is not pretending nor damns the consequences.

Kaduna State has a significant Christian population but only one person was in Elrufai's cabinet. Was Elrufai promoting peace or sowing seeds of dissent?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by nony43(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:

How is Obi different from El-Rufai? Why did the hypocritical Catholic Church not condemn Peter Obi for his numerous bigoted speeches and why did they now suddenly turn to moral bearers when it’s now El-Rufai turn. Abi they are deaf to the “Daddy this is a religious war” statement?

You yourself, did you condemn Peter Obi when he spilled his numerous religious bigoted statement or did you spoke against the fake pastors like Enenche who was busy running his mouth like a demagoguee?

I will only agree with you that El-Rufai is wrong if you can reply this comment and say Peter Obi was wrong too.

Tell me one speech Obi made.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Emaprince: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Funny thing is that If religious crisis breaks out in kaduna and you happen to find your self there, these northerners will kill you.

You are a fake Muslim to them. But here you are staking your life to defend them.

Continue walking around in your chains. Slave to his master.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Buccalcavity2: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
kayode4arch:
He said that because the Christians in Kaduna don't used to vote for APC, they only vote for other candidates, like wise the Igbos also. He is saying the fact because they have the population ratios.

So let politics throw up the leaders. It's that simple. Don't talk about you planning shit!
Who doesn't know that SE doesn't vote for APC. Can you imagine if BAT/Buhari comes out to tell you how he has planned no SEner will become the president, vice or senate president? Shame on him!
Look I'm passionate about this convo coz I've been under thesame roof where Elrufai professed no biase against any religion some years back.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Well, I am also angry at what is happening. May be more angry than you self. But we Christians need to be ready to defend out faith. If not, we will continue to be taken for granted. How Christians lust after money is just so embarrassing. Muslims easily buy over us unlike on the reverse. Muslims will never allow Christian Christian ticket in this country. NEVER. Try it and see how they will even reject billions

Bros don't even allow anyone to emotionally blackmail you on the spoken truth. Christians will not even DARE CONCEPTUALIZE any idea that by any means go against tenets of islam na serious war and they will be united in the fight. NO CHRISTIAN POLITICIAN IN THIS COUNTRY CAN TRY CHRISTIAN/CHRISTIAN. That will be the end of Christianity, the most painfully ironic thing is if proper census is done Christians might be slightly higher than Muslims but we are dormant, lying fallow and collecting all sorts of rubbish thrown to the faith in the guise of primodial sentiments, deceitful and mundane cliche of "religion doesn't matter what matters is competence". I am happy El rufai is coming out openly to tell the Christian dullards how foolish they are, Infact I wish he can be granting such interviews every week to intensify and rub it to their shameless faces. Christians are not serious that is just the conclusion, let's continue playing and suckling to the muslim counterparts while they uphold their tenets, I will be lying down "scratching blokos" smiling when Nigeria will finally go down the way of Turkey, Lebanese etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by SILVERLINES: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
floret23:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Spicycat(f): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
danilho:
Oh God of Israel, untop Nigeria matter.

That guy is a comedian 🤣 😂 🤣🤣

Calling on another country God to come intercede on Nigeria, what a comedy relief grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by DatNaijaGuy: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Mumu
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Deepthoughts: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
floret23:
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/09/catholic-church-writes-tinubu-sani-over-el-rufais-controversial-religious-comment/?amp=1
Those that have been doubting the clandestine islamization agenda should now reconsider their thoughts, it's surely on not just in Nigeria but the world over, it's slowly deceptively determingly n sometimes violently, ignoring it is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by slowice(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
They are really funny.... As if they don't know about it before now.

That's the open secret we all play the ostrich to....
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Where were the Christians when Muslims won both tickets?

Don't mind the guy you quoted, even El rufai said "SW Muslim with Northern Christian can't win" if he thinks Party is stronger than the religious sentiments let any of the big party presents CHRISTIAN/CHRISTIAN SINCE party is bigger than religion. The guy get no talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Deepthoughts: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians were in the forefront of that rigging. Two reasons, MONEY and PERSONAL INTEREST.

God bless you abundantly,you have said it all,a good example is Adeboye of RCCG,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Road & Recreational Facilities Built By Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA / Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.