Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment (25599 Views)

EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Barbushe: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
As a Muslim guy from the North West, i can give my life to Elrufa'i because i respect him. What is KHAN? Who is Catholic.......? Na una sabi. In the core North, we respect our leaders and our religion. Whether you like it or not, we respect Malam Nasiru El-rufa'i. His voice is a gold in our eyes. #if my write up annoyed you, HUG a tranformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by ddeola: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Because a true Christian will NEVER rig election. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by rummmy: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
iSense247:
FG and DSS pretend to be looking for terrorists while El-Rufai is boldly running his things unchallenged. Can a muslim terrorist like El-Rufai be more powerful than the government? We all know the solution to our problem but we decide to hide behind one finger. Shame of a country.
the man will set the country on fire..
His precedents will surely be followed by others if the govt allow him go free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by babajero(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
floret23:
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/09/catholic-church-writes-tinubu-sani-over-el-rufais-controversial-religious-comment/?amp=1
When we raised the alarm of islamization people were saying rubbish even the so called Christians, just because of little appointment.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Very big shame my brother. Wike, Umahi, Orji Kalu, Akpabio, and even many North Central Christians. Just personal interest. No principle. Look at how united Muslims sent Jonathan packing. Even those that were with him worked for the opposition. But for Christians, it's money first. I remembered how a Northern Christian was gearing up to work for Atiku before the election. I asked him if he thinks Atiku has all it takes, he said NO. He is aware that Obi is the best. But he want his money. [b]We as Christians are doomed in this country. [/b]No principle

The bolded is ugly truth we Christians are yet to grapple. To be frank, El rufai isn't the worse religious bigot in the country his problem is his big mouth and he is a straight forward talker without fear whose ox is gored that is the reason it seems he is the worst and everyone calling for his head. He even confessed doing those things together with Matawalle but did you hear anything from Matawalle? We christians are in for a big shocker, every politicians play dirty politics but the difference between christian politicians and Muslim politicians is you dare not play politics along his religion but Christians will swallow it like fools even when his faith is trampled like a "marshed cockroach". Like I said if tribunal fails and BAT continues the only recourse for Christians is to wail like jackals in a slaughter house and hope "somehow allah will touch the heart of the invaders" anything aside this is traditional shouting because for the fact BAT won on the platform he will not be so foolish to go against his winning formula, he can only play lip service and continue to maintain his lane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Kukutenla: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Catholic Church should keep their hypocritical letter and Tinubu should throw it in the bin.

Where are they when Peter Obi and his gang of fake pastors threw caution to the wind and soiled the altar with their religious bigotry and senseless propaganda?

What did El-Rufai said wrong that other fake pastors haven’t said worse? “Church take back your country” from Obi is worse than than anything El Rufai said. “Daddy this is a religious war” from Obi is worse than anything El-Rufai said.

Again, Catholic Church should stop hypocrisy game and sh*t up.

Lastly, Tinubu is different from El-Rufai. He is a Yoruba man who understood the complexity of religion and his great ancestors are never religious bigot or fanatics. There is no cause for alarm for Christians in Asiwaju government.

But according to Elrufai, it was Akintola who came from lagos to beg Elrufai to allow a SW Muslim emerge, and gave his preferred candidate as Tinubu. Elrufai even said himself and Tinubu reconciled because of Islam.
I don't recall Muslims being killed in Anambra and Obi defending their killers.
One can imagine how you hypocrites would have reacted if Ortom came out to say he reconciled and supported Obi simply because he's a Christian.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by rummmy: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The Church should not expect to achieve anything from writing letters. You are writing to another Muslim. Nonesense

The church should rather get itself rid of excessive lust after money. That is exactly what is killing it.

The problem here is not the Muslims. The problem is that Christians are the daftest people I have ever seen. No thanks to all these latest Christian pastors who teach their faithfuls that life is all about making money. While his members attend churches to get richer, he exploit their mentality to demand 10% tithe from them.

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians were in the forefront of that rigging. Two reasons, MONEY and PERSONAL INTEREST.

Many Christians are so lustfully attached to money that they have failed to defend their faith. Even Jesus is embarrassed by their acts. They end up making social media noise. Lol. Reminds me of how Christianity was phased out in Turkey. We do not have real Christians. We only have people bearing Christian names. I trust Muslims to show Christians pepper in any Christian vs Muslim presidential election any time any day going forward. Muslims are more principled when it comes to their religion. My fellow Christians, it's a big SHAME tongue
tell them oooo..RCCG members come and read the honest truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by JOemmy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
People like el rufai are nothing but common criminals who use religion and tribalism to grab power for themselves the people of southern kaduna should just start making efforts to create their own state before bloodthirsty killers like el rufai wipe them all out from the surface of the earth.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by SenatePresdo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:

How is Obi different from El-Rufai? Why did the hypocritical Catholic Church not condemn Peter Obi for his numerous bigoted speeches and why did they now suddenly turn to moral bearers when it’s now El-Rufai turn. Abi they are deaf to the “Daddy this is a religious war” statement?

You yourself, did you condemn Peter Obi when he spilled his numerous religious bigoted statement or did you spoke against the fake pastors like Enenche who was busy running his mouth like a demagoguee?

I will only agree with you that El-Rufai is wrong if you can reply this comment and say Peter Obi was wrong too.

Because only Muslims kills people simply because they are not Muslims.

Southern Kaduna, owo massacre to name a few.

Islam is a synonym of Terrorism.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by JOemmy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The Church should not expect to achieve anything from writing letters. You are writing to another Muslim. Nonesense

The church should rather get itself rid of excessive lust after money. That is exactly what is killing it.

The problem here is not the Muslims. The problem is that Christians are the daftest people I have ever seen. No thanks to all these latest Christian pastors who teach their faithfuls that life is all about making money. While his members attend churches to get richer, he exploit their mentality to demand 10% tithe from them.

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians were in the forefront of that rigging. Two reasons, MONEY and PERSONAL INTEREST.

Many Christians are so lustfully attached to money that they have failed to defend their faith. Even Jesus is embarrassed by their acts. They end up making social media noise. Lol. Reminds me of how Christianity was phased out in Turkey. We do not have real Christians. We only have people bearing Christian names. I trust Muslims to show Christians pepper in any Christian vs Muslim presidential election any time any day going forward. Muslims are more principled when it comes to their religion. My fellow Christians, it's a big SHAME tongue

What is the difference between u and el rufai so because nigerian christains preach more about prosperity they should now be totally wiped without even provoking the muslims to justify the killings?
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
JOemmy:

What is the difference between u and el rufai so because nigerian christains preach more about prosperity they should now be totally wiped without even provoking the muslims to justify the killings?
Christians are not just preaching prosperity, Christians are so docile to defend their faith. Their personal interest and money coming to them surpasses everything. That's why they do nonsense in politics. I remembered how Wike publicly condemned Muslim Muslim ticket. I remembered how he declared Rivers a Christian state. Lol. Today, same Wike did everything to rig for a Muslim Muslim ticket. Shame. No Muslim, I repeat No Muslim will stoop so low. Instead, let him reman poor.

Christians and money are inseparable. It's a big Shame

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Mrbenny001: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
They keep using religion to keep the gullible quit continually...so they won't be held accountable for their corruption... what benefit has an average northern muslin get over christian aside more poverty n sleepless night due to killing and kidnapping allover the country
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by YesDaddyTill203: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
So these Idiots didn't know how to write letters when Pandora pathological liar and his religious fanatical Daddy were caught on tape discussing their "Religious War" but all of a sudden dey sabi speak up now. Delusional religious fanatical hypocritical fools.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Iamzik: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
iSense247:
Blaming the victim as usual. I respect you more than this bro. Sad cry

For how long shall we continue to blame the victims of terrorism instead of the terrorists killing, stealing and destroying on daily bases. You may be their next victim, and that's why reasonable people should condemn the good but the evil.

He's not blaming the victims. I know many Christians who were the ones championing Muslim Muslim ticket and explaining how it's about competence and not religion. Muslims will never give such an explanation. They will demand a balanced ticket or cause trouble all over the country.

Most Christians think they are educated and enlightened...much too educated to their own detriment. Millions of Southern Christians who voted for Muslim Muslim without questioning the motive behind are being clever by half and they are the reason why elrufai is blabbing today.

Now they are pushing Muslims for senate President and speaker of the house. Those who think that religion does not matter will soon learn the hard way

If anything happens to Tinubu (God forbid) wth these fundamentalists in power do you know what that means for Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by YesDaddyTill203: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Catholic Church should keep their hypocritical letter and Tinubu should throw it in the bin.

Where are they when Peter Obi and his gang of fake pastors threw caution to the wind and soiled the altar with their religious bigotry and senseless propaganda?

What did El-Rufai said wrong that other fake pastors haven’t said worse? “Church take back your country” from Obi is worse than than anything El Rufai said. “Daddy this is a religious war” from Obi is worse than anything El-Rufai said.

Lastly, Tinubu is different from El-Rufai. He is a Yoruba man who understood the complexity of religion and his great ancestors are never religious bigot or fanatics. There is no cause for alarm for Christians in Asiwaju government.

They are nothing but bunch of religious fanatical hypocritical fools. They kept quiet all these while on Obi religious war, but now they want to seek attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Fortruth: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

This is the best post on this site this year. Christians- especially African ones, are lukewarm…. (Not all but) They are jealous, greedy, promiscuous, closed minded, cowards, and then you see them turning up on Sunday to dance Afrobeat beats….

They are not serious, and the religion unlike in Europe, has made them anti revolutionary and apolitical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by richardokubo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:

You must be some one that just ran away from is apartment at yaba left, bcus no senseble person would av posted this rubbish and useless thing u posted.
All the useless imam that where supporting Tinubu dispite they know he doesn't av the capacity to lead .
Coming here to support the nonsense evil El Rufai says.
You must be really mad
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by richardokubo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
jahsharon:
Another story.

They should write Peter Giringori Obituary, the nonentity that they supported and campaigned for

I don't blame u, ur stupidity knows no bond u foolish to the extent that common sense is not common for u.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by onuman: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u never halla u ll tell us how special Obj GEJ rule was since they were Christians... Mahmoud should have announced Obi winner to please gullible Christians like u pple... When u guys were divided PDP vote by voting LP u didn't realize u were actualizing tinubu and APC win

Dividing votes?
Three Muslims - Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso divided the votes of extreme Muslims in Nigeria among the three of them.
That left the one foremost non Muslim in the presidential race, Peter Obi, to win the presidential election with a very wide margin.
On Election eve, Mahmood Yakubu saw that the 3 Muslim presidential candidates were sharing the votes of Muslims and leaving Peter Obi to be far ahead of the 3 Muslims on the race; Mahmood quickly dumped the electronic transmission of vote results from BVAS to INEC portal, a system he VOWED earlier that must not be set aside. He took to illegal collation of votes manually to pronounce APC winner.
He bent down to retake his vomit.
It's left for only a fool from Siberia to refuse to accept the fact that the only foremost Christian in the presidential race defeated the three foremost Muslims in the race
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Randomgist(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

We do not have Christians among Nigerian elites, what we have are people pretending to be Christians so as to achieve their selfish aims from both Christians and Muslims. They play into any side that favor the selfish desires.
The Muslim elites put their religion first before any action, no matter what you see any of them do, that's what comes first in their minds.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by omoredia: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew after Christian association of Nigeria CAN engage in collecting bribe from OBI for endorsement you expect any serious person to take you guys serious

Mr Poverty u will be in pains
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Justpassingby45(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegendHero:

I don't know why you always sound uneducated when it comes to anything concerning Christianity.

TUFIAKWA
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by adekolaelect(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
I hope you wrote letter to Buhari to when "Yes Daddy's" Audio surface about Obi? I know many will cry about this comment . Religion and Ethnic!!!! hummmmmm pls off the Mic.

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by onuman: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
thisisit:

IT'S NOT ABOUT BLAMING THE VICTIM...

RATHER IT IS CHRISTAINS THAT ARE PLAYING THE VICTIM..

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ISLAMIZED, DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. STOP TITHE AND OFFERING IN THE CHURCH.

OR

2. LEAVE NIGERIA

Unknown to you, your 12 far north states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws unwittingly left Nigeria 🇳🇬 beginning 1999 when they started to adopt Islamic sharia criminal justice system, but they still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region. El Rufai does not seem to understand that. It's hard to see who in the south he wants to impose his Islamic extremism upon in one Nigeria. Any major move into Islamic expansionism through one Nigeria will see him embrace his Arewa Islamic Republic for the 12 Sharia states.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by histemple: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
The DSS should quickly arrest that scurrilous midget.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by mediclife1987(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
JaneYave:
God have mercy. Tinubu really needs God, so many issues to contend with. Thank God he rarely speak out, I admire his maturity and wits to ignore the past.

Fine girl
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by donbenie(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
floret23:

Oh God of Israel, why do you allow as El-Rufai continues to unleash terrorism on Nigerian christians, most especially northern christians? Your people are being killed like ants everyday and their properties destroyed. Let your irreversible wrath descend on this terrorist and his supporters very soon in Jesus name. Amen!
Lol..
The same god that looks on whilst his children are being butchered in his sacred space?
Some almighty,😂
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by jesmond3945: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by kudinkarfe: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew after Christian association of Nigeria CAN engage in collecting bribe from OBI for endorsement you expect any serious person to take you guys serious
When they stated reacting you will said they don't want your brother to rule. Don't worry when the chips are down northern military will have to take over the country from Tinubu. Watch out.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

Dividing votes?
Three Muslims - Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso divided the votes of extreme Muslims in Nigeria among the three of them.
That left the one foremost non Muslim in the presidential race, Peter Obi, to win the presidential election with a very wide margin.
On Election eve, Mahmood Yakubu saw that the 3 Muslim presidential candidates were sharing the votes of Muslims and leaving Peter Obi to be far ahead of the 3 Muslims on the race; Mahmood quickly dumped the electronic transmission of vote results from BVAS to INEC portal, a system he VOWED earlier that must not be set aside. He took to illegal collation of votes manually to pronounce APC winner.
He bent down to retake his vomit.
It's left for only a fool from Siberia to refuse to accept the fact that the only foremost Christian in the presidential race defeated the three foremost Muslims in the race
u guys are naive even a dead man knew Obi and LP can't win... PDP APC were the only party with realistic chance to win president... How many votes kwankwanso got in entire North??... In South West nobody send religion that's why LP did poorly in South West... It's good obi Lost so u guys realize not everyone is pushed by Ina useless religion propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Calling Buhari A Masquerade - Read / Umahi Bars APC From Using Abakaliki Stadium For Rally On Saturday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.