Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment (25609 Views)

EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by nosa2ekundayo: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2023
floret23:

Oh God of Israel, why do you allow as El-Rufai continues to unleash terrorism on Nigerian christians, most especially northern christians? Your people are being killed like ants everyday and their properties destroyed. Let your irreversible wrath descend on this terrorist and his supporters very soon in Jesus name. Amen!
Amen!
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by mediclife1987(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2023
JaneYave:
Fine brain! Thumbs up!

That too wink
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Terver90:
You don't need to be insultive to prove a point, rather be constructive and honest, did labour party win just igbo votes? Nassarawa, jos and Abuja are igbos alone? And to think unity does not matter for our country then oga, are you sure you went to school? I am not talking about scheming to attain academic ladder or pass exams oooh, I am talking about learning and understanding.
I hope u should pass message to those who have been insulting pple who didn't support LP and Obi... Esp the Igbos calling others tribalists for not voting obi... When som Igbos were calling my Nigeria zoo did u talk to them?? Did u see how some Igbos are threatening the rep who praised tinubu.. and how many of them have accepted him as president... So sir whoever wants unity nobi beg oooo... Majority of Obi votes is from Igboland and he got overwhelming majority there... Also tell them to accept tinubu as president even as we wait for Court to decide... Then denounce Ipob and her rag tag Army ESN.. and they should stop acting like they're the only Tribe in Nigeria... Nor acting like anyone owe them presidency...
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by juman(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2023
El rufai was right on kaduna elections.
Christians in kaduna are pdp members.
So his party does need only muslims votes to win the governorship election.
The new governor also understand that.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by djon78(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

The bolded is ugly truth we Christians are yet to grapple. To be frank, El rufai isn't the worse religious bigot in the country his problem is his big mouth and he is a straight forward talker without fear whose ox is gored that is the reason it seems he is the worst and everyone calling for his head. He even confessed doing those things together with Matawalle but did you hear anything from Matawalle? We christians are in for a big shocker, every politicians play dirty politics but the difference between christian politicians and Muslim politicians is you dare not play politics along his religion but Christians will swallow it like fools even when his faith is trampled like a "marshed cockroach". Like I said if tribunal fails and BAT continues the only recourse for Christians is to wail like jackals in a slaughter house and hope "somehow allah will touch the heart of the invaders" anything aside this is traditional shouting because for the fact BAT won on the platform he will not be so foolish to go against his winning formula, he can only play lip service and continue to maintain his lane.

All these men you call Christians are not truly Christians. They just answer it by name. There is nothing representating Christianity in there conduct.

Like the fellow you quoted. The church has been messed up by money simple. And when Money is elevated as god, then there is nothing that can be done again.

Irrespective of whatever that's going on, I still believe that God is alive and well and He knows how to judge everyone.

Even El Rufai will not escape God's judgement and when it comes, people will be shocked

The Christian Church needs to wake up and start doing the right thing. Shun money worship, focus on justice, equity, non hypocrisy.
When the Christian Church does the right thing, God will definitely fight for them

But when they are engrossed in worse evil more than the heathens. Then they are entirely useless

Our Lord Jesus Christ said if the salt looses it's usefulness, it's thrown to the ground and trampled underfoot, because it's useless.
That is the present condition of today's Church

And the decay in the church is not just only Nigeria, but it's global.
Although there are still genuine Christians around the globe.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by juman(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2023
In south west, they dont vote based on religion.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by juman(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2023
I dont see comments relating what he said with obi calling for christians to vote for christians.
El rufai di not say anything strange from what other politicians say everytime or do.
Wike declared rivers as christian state. We were comfortable with the statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by djon78(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I hope u should pass message to those who have been insulting pple who didn't support LP and Obi... Esp the Igbos calling others tribalists for not voting obi... When som Igbos were calling my Nigeria zoo did u talk to them?? Did u see how some Igbos are threatening the rep who praised tinubu.. and how many of them have accepted him as president... So sir whoever wants unity nobi beg oooo... Majority of Obi votes is from Igboland and he got overwhelming majority there... Also tell them to accept tinubu as president even as we wait for Court to decide... Then denounce Ipob and her rag tag Army ESN.. and they should stop acting like they're the only Tribe in Nigeria... Nor acting like anyone owe them presidency...

And you think all these fight back will solve anything

I am an Igbo man. My people can be very very stubborn.
They were so stubborn to Buhari and see how he ended up and left the country in economic woes.

The President should just overlook a lot of things and carry everyone along as the Father of the Nation

Not like Buhari who felt he never gave a damn and eventually left Nigeria in economic woes

We all should be calling for peace. Because all these bickering and quareling will affect the Nation and her economy.
We have a lot to do, Nigeria is in camatose

Recently I was trying to get some editorial and subscribe to Harvard business review online
But they said that Nigeria was blacklisted, that it's not available for my country.
I was sad that even to gain access to resource like that I was not eligible because I am in Nigeria

Honestly if people understand how Nigeria is presently viewed in the committee of Nations
They will weep for this country.
It's very very sad

We have so much work to do.
We have an economy that was battered to rectify.
All these fighting won't save anyone Lai Lai.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by IfnobeGod20: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Diligent1:
During the presidential election, we saw how some pastors were supporting Obi openly and they were also telling their congregants to vote for him.
Recently, we saw a pastor on the altar saying Remi should have poisoned Tinubu, but the CAN did not sanction the pastor.
You know Muslims don't react easily but once in awhile when they talk, you won't be able to endure.
The same way muslim clerics are more vicious to campaign for the Tinubu and Muslim-muslim ticket. Videos abound. The only difference is that churches broadcast their services while mosques do not and that was why their political shenanigan wasn't too showcase. At least I have some of them with me here. The only famous one was the one in Kano that Ganduje gathered some Islamic clerics to declared APC and Tinubu candidacy a jihad in a secular nation like ours, where no one religion overwhelm the other.
I do hope you listen to the El-Rufai's vituperation on how the clerics were of help to the emergence of APC's Muslim-muslim ticket? They subtly use the instrument of religion to gain votes.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2023
djon78:

All these men you call Christians are not truly Christians. They just answer it by name. There is nothing representating Christianity in there conduct.

Like the fellow you quoted. The church has been messed up by money simple. And when Money is elevated as god, then there is nothing that can be done again.

Irrespective of whatever that's going on, I still believe that God is alive and well and He knows how to judge everyone.

Even El Rufai will not escape God's judgement and when it comes, people will be shocked

The Christian Church needs to wake up and start doing the right thing. Shun money worship, focus on justice, equity, non hypocrisy.
When the Christian Church does the right thing, God will definitely fight for them

But when they are engrossed in worse evil more than the heathens. Then they are entirely useless

Our Lord Jesus Christ said if the salt looses it's usefulness, it's thrown to the ground and trampled underfoot, because it's useless.
That is the present condition of today's Church

And the decay in the church is not just only Nigeria, but it's global.
Although there are still genuine Christians around the globe.

I totally agree in all you said but the bolded is my primary concern. The decay in the church might be global but Nigerian Christians are about to face existential threat that is the reason ours should be imminent. To me right now, I don't even care if they are so immersed in their quest for making money cos I believe at the right time God will judge every man according to his deeds but there should be a CONSCIENTIOUS GENERAL EFFORTS TO DEFEND THE FAITH RIGHT NOW. The test run has been done and found successful, the only thing is insidious breakages of the Christendom and the domination will become glaring and shove it on their faces. The CAN as a body is the most docile association to ever existed, they have to be fierce, forceful, impregnable and intolerable like their counterparts that is the only way to survive in a terrorist-infested society like Nigeria hence the Christians become endangered species. This interview is truely an eye-opener and so much revealing for anyone with a good sense of deductive inference but I know Christians will still be lying dormant and wish it away like talks of a drunkard until it's manifestation.

I can vivdly dare say if Christians can establish themselves as a force, all these massacres in many minority Christian community will go away like the fart of a jealous witch.
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2023
djon78:

And you think all these fight back will solve anything

I am an Igbo man. My people can be very very stubborn.
They were so stubborn to Buhari and see how he ended up and left the country in economic woes.

The President should just overlook a lot of things and carry everyone along as the Father of the Nation

Not like Buhari who felt he never gave a damn and eventually left Nigeria in economic woes

We all should be calling for peace. Because all these bickering and quareling will affect the Nation and her economy.
We have a lot to do, Nigeria is in camatose

Recently I was trying to get some editorial and subscribe to Harvard business review online
But they said that Nigeria was blacklisted, that it's not available for my country.
I was sad that even to gain access to resource like that I was not eligible because I am in Nigeria

Honestly if people understand how Nigeria is presently viewed in the committee of Nations
They will weep for this country.
It's very very sad

We have so much work to do.
We have an economy that was battered to rectify.
All these fighting won't save anyone Lai Lai.
definitely tinubu ll Carry everyone along as gorvenor he appionted pplle like ben akabueze as cabinet in Lagos push him to Abuja under pmb... But Igbos should try and quit the sturborn attitude... No way obi LP could have won if only they were strategic PDP should have won APC but nsogbu nsogbu politics no gree them see road.. see how sit at home is Killin south east economy... U can't Force someone to like u he or she has to make efforts to like u too... It's called principle of reciprocity
Re: Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment by IbeOkehie: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
CAN can write all they want, the sword is mightier than the pen, no matter what the philosophers might tell us. It's likely Mr El-Rufai is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, or someone of similar instincts. And there's NOTHING anyone can do about it, this is Nigeria.

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Road & Recreational Facilities Built By Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA / Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo / BVAS Syndicate Arrested In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.