Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? (648 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / 4 Benefits Of Marrying Women Between The Ages Of 27 To 35 And Beyond / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by blacksam01: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
...it is now a common place to see lots and lots and lots of wedding and marriage pix of couples with the ladies looking quite old...

At first , i called it love between the couples, but when i started to attend many of such weddings, i started to hear stores like the following

1. the girl is a pharmacist in london
2. the girl works at accessbank
3. the lady is a nurse in the US
4. that girl owns a very big business abd she is the one sponsoring the wedding
and lots lots more...then i realize most of the weddings are symbiosis relationship of benefit

example my own pally who is an addict to weed smoking and playing of baba ijebu, ended up marring a management staff at GTB lagos..the lady bank rolled the ceremony nd set the guy up also..the lady is 39.the guy is 36.

why are all these ladies waiting till very old age before going back to levels of guyz they rejected 10years ago... what do working ladies enjoi in walking a tight rope and be under pressure...i notice they would rather remain single than marry an a financially average and futuristic purposeful guy..

its now common for ladies to suddenly interject to defend another lady when her age is factored in an argument...they say.."no na, 32 is still young na...plz ladies know it.therr is a biological process in u dt makes u different from men...dont put ur self in a tight rope...

abi wetin una think

1 Like

Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
How is this a headache?

I believe these women got married when they are READY which is not a bad thing. Please let women be and worry for yourself.

The Gender that does not benefit from marriage will spend 23 out of 24 hours to talk about marriage. Lol No be juju be that?

3 Likes

Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by blacksam01: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Persephone1:
How is this a headache?

I believe these women got married when they are READY which is not a bad thing. Please let women be and worry for yourself.

ok..i get..may u b ready for marriage at 43. if u say its nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
blacksam01:

ok..i get..may u b ready for marriage at 43. if u say its nothing to worry about
How is this your business? Are you me? Are me you? Why are you crying over something you supposedly don't benefit from?
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by blacksam01: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Persephone1:
How is this your business? Are you me? Are me you? Why are you crying over something you supposedly don't benefit from?

simply say a loud Amen..nd that all..put ur prayers where ur mouth is
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
blacksam01:

simply say a loud Amen..nd that all..put ur prayers where ur mouth is
Hogwash!

I'm not surprised you typed this, your initial post presents you as one of those jobless agberos/ ticket issuers that gossip women as they pass by.

This post confirms it. Guy go back to school!
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by blacksam01: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Hogwash!

I'm not surprised you typed this, your initial post presents you as one of those jobless agberos/ ticket issuers that gossip women everytime they pass by.

This post confirms it. Guy go back to school!

(hit them up.....tupac ) i can see ur really pained cuz i just figured u out....( don't worry shiloh is around the corner)
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
blacksam01:

(hit them up.....tupac ) i can see ur really pained cuz i just figured u out....( don't worry shiloh is around the corner)
Again! Go back to school. Or better still find a book , it will keep your mind busy.
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by blacksam01: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Again! Go back to school. Or better still find a book , it will keep your mind busy.

what is your turn off in men..?

why i will not marry a Nigerian man!

...do they ring bells.i can say for a fact, u are very pained from jilting.

they have dealt a whole lot to you...i know for sure ur typing outta pain...but who cares..?
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
to each their own... if someone wants to marry at 18/35 or 65 then so be it. why should it be a problem to us men if some women want to focus on their career first and marry late?! if a man is ready at 25, then he should look for whatever woman he desires THAT IS READY TO GET MARRIED. et voila!

2 Likes

Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
blacksam01:

what is your turn off in men..?

why i will not marry a Nigerian man!

...do they ring bells.i can say for a fact, u are very pained from jilting.

they have dealt a whole lot to you...i know for sure ur typing outta pain...but who cares..?
I directed you to get a book and not read my profile.

To your question, I generally do not subscribe to Nigerians ideas on Marriage. I know you didn't read half of that post from your summary. Try to read more.
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by pryme(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
You cant turn on/off a switch in a woman just like that. The marriage will most likely be a disaster if the woman's new Boss wont be her husband.
Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
blacksam01:
...it is now a common place to see lots and lots and lots of wedding and marriage pix of couples with the ladies looking quite old...

At first , i called it love between the couples, but when i started to attend many of such weddings, i started to hear stores like the following

1. the girl is a pharmacist in london
2. the girl works at accessbank
3. the lady is a nurse in the US
4. that girl owns a very big business abd she is the one sponsoring the wedding
and lots lots more...then i realize most of the weddings are symbiosis relationship of benefit

example my own pally who is an addict to weed smoking and playing of baba ijebu, ended up marring a management staff at GTB lagos..the lady bank rolled the ceremony nd set the guy up also..the lady is 39.the guy is 36.

why are all these ladies waiting till very old age before going back to levels of guyz they rejected 10years ago... what do working ladies enjoi in walking a tight rope and be under pressure...i notice they would rather remain single than marry an a financially average and futuristic purposeful guy..

its now common for ladies to suddenly interject to defend another lady when her age is factored in an argument...they say.."no na, 32 is still young na...plz ladies know it.therr is a biological process in u dt makes u different from men...dont put ur self in a tight rope...

abi wetin una think
oga how is this a problem? And how is it your concern or headache if a lady decides to get married at 35 , oh so u guys want to always feel good about yourself when u are 35 and not married yet? Claiming biological clock and saying u are still young men nd shouldn't rush into marriage, so are the ladies suppose to rush into marriage?; Why are u all so selfish nd unreasonable, so u guys want women to keep feeling that at the age of 30 or 35 they are old? At the end of the day una go carry una bend bend mouth con talk say una no wan marry liability, oga face your life and leave women alone it's none of your business if women decides to start getting married at 35 yeye thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Career Ladies Have Changed Marriage Age To 35...? by Rosaline5000: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Why are most men obsessed about when a lady should get married, they want ladies to feel sad when they clock 30 and not married, they are also saying "no men will want you once you are 30 and single"

What many men dont know is that poverty is the root cause of why many ladies look older than their age, I have an Aunty that is 46 years old and damm she looks so young and beautiful, there is no age spot on her face and her skin is flawless, people looking from outside won't know she is that old and she is even claiming to be 30, examples look at all those female celebrities that are in their 30s and 40s that looks so freaking young, Tiwa Savage is 43 and looks like she could be in her 20s.

My point is the world is changing, let women decides when to marry, stop wanting them to feel insecure about their age, so you can feel superior about yourself and if it's because of child bearing you care so much about ( which I don't think so ) science have come a long way now that women in their late forties to fifties are getting pregnant.
Many people now even freeze their eggs and use surrogate to get children when they are ready, there are many options now.

So stop worrying yourself about women age.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Suffering And Complaining About This Economy ?? / Anonymous Request To Assist Mature Unmarried Ladies / Cohabiting Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.