Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them (2417 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Guestlander: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
a4cube:
You should know better. Non of those in the LHOA and the online supporters are Lagos Indigenes. Non of the online supporters can afford a plot of land in Lagos, their online happiness is the law will inflict hardship to their assumed enemies.

Foolish talk, how many supporters of this bill do you know personally to come to the daft conclusion that they cannot afford a plot of land in Lagos?
This type of senseless talk is one of the root causes of the problems to start with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Figger(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mrfeel:

The real indigenes of Lagos are not up to 3 million you Yoruba's from kwara ekiti ogun ondo Oyo migrants in Lagos beating your chest about Lagos a time will come when the real owners of Lagos will stand up for their city and people like MC oluomo who is from kwara state won't be claiming Lagos indigene
that's the issue, who actually are the indigens of Lagos if I may ask, cos virtually all the Yorubas in Lagos migrated from other neighboring Yoruba states. But they're quick to claim indigens of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by SenatePresdo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guestlander:

Are Yorubas from Kwara against Lagos protecting her indigenous population?
Why are some people riled up about this?

You didn't answer his question, his question was direct, loud and clear.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by DatNiggaDaz: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Babatunde speaking as a bonafide Lagosian. The noise makers who are wicked evil öf this world are not even from Lagos.

See what hate for other Nigerians tribe especially the Igbos can do to these Set of emilokans.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Creeper: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Ok. If Gbadamosi according to you, is likely not a Lagos indigene, then who are the indigenes of Lagos?

Why do you care about who’s a “Lagos indigene” or not? I don’t see Yorubas asking Igbos about who’s indigenous to Anambra or not. You know why? - it’s because they don’t give a fcck about Igbos and Anambra. But conversely, Igbos are obsessed with Lagos and everything Yoruba. It’s irritating and reeks of obsession.

There was some Kenyan chick I was messing with during lockdown that told me Igbos own Lagos. I had to correct her and told her not to say it around Yoruba people because it will piss them off. And that shows some of you Igbos are so obsessed with Lagos that you pillow talk about the place, lol.

Also, you can’t be an authentic Yoruba with a Berber last name. So, his ancestry is questionable until further notice. It’s basically the same way you Igbos brought some Chinedu Rhodes Vivour and claimed the monkey is an “authentic Lagosian”. I initially believed the lie until he was exposed. And after further digging, I discovered that Chinedu’s forebears were walking around butt naked in Igbotic rain forest when they were kidnapped by Arochukwu and sold into slavery via Bight of Bonny.

Anyway, these laws should’ve been in place years ago as non-Yorubas started trooping into Lagos. It shows the lack of foresight by Yoruba leaders and why all of them will never be able to lace Awolowo’s boots. Or perhaps, it’s due to greed. But you don’t build prosperity in a city due to excessive population - you do it based on the quality of people in the population.

Welsh, Irish and Scottish people had to learn the hard way from English encroachment. And they had to fight to salvage what they could get and enforced laws for self-preservation.

There’s a reason why the white population in America (which is a stolen land) has refused to ditch the old constitution written when the blacks were slaves and Asians/Latinos were non-existent - for its new reality and demographic. You know why? - changing that constitution to represent the new reality will negate their claim of ownership and take away their white privilege.

Canada (another stolen land) just banned non-Canadians from buying properties in Canada.

So, it’s a universal thing and the naïveté of Yoruba leaders (or perhaps greed) is the reason why you and your ilk, who makeup the destitute population of Lagos feel so entitled - with your phantom wealth and phantom lands you’re buying in your heads.

Detty December which is mostly about Accra contributed about $6billion to Ghana’s economy last year. That ought to be Lagos if it weren’t as overpopulated as it’s. Who wants to visit a city that’s a human disaster in terms of population?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
Let it be known that NONE of the CHARLATAN usurpers in the Lagos State House of Assembly, currently contemplating a law that will infringe on the the right to own property guaranteed by the Constitution is a bonafide indigenous Lagosian.

As I once told Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2003, on the Monday after Saheed Elegushi's wedding at LTV 8, Land is not our "crude oil" in Lagos State. Trade is. The value of our land is directly traceable to the ability of people from around the world to set up shop, trade and prosper in Lagos.

No true indigene of Lagos will contemplate such a law, as it will actually affect us negatively, through an exodus that will devalue our properties.

The charlatans proposing it are non-indigenes that have consistently rigged, murdered and maimed their way into power since 1999 and have held the Indigenes hostage since then.

If anyone was ever in doubt, the Governorship and House of Assembly Elections of March 18, 2023, along with the 5 murders, 28 maimings and 4 blindings of people who voted against the APC cleared those doubts sufficiently. Tinubu and his gang have NEVER won an election in Lagos State

It has always been snatched, grabbed and spirited away by gangsters, crooks and murderers, some even flown in from abroad!

I pray the judiciary finally find their liver and put a stop to this impunity, or any hope of a decent government is gone from Nigeria PERMANENTLY.

©️Babatunde Gbadamosi
@BOGbadams
LMFAO.

The failed PDP politician. I still take Gbarebo or gbarebo's wife more serious than this dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guestlander:
Tunde Gbadamosi is a PDP hack. One of those who wanted to impose Gbadebo on Lagosians.
The yeye and bitter Ikorodu failed PDP politician has since moved on to LP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guestlander:

Are Yorubas from Kwara against Lagos protecting her indigenous population?
Why are some people riled up about this?
The anger from people from that part of Nigeria is proof that the law is absolutely necessary.

Since the news broke out, they have been on overdrive and burning themselves out on top of a law to protect indigenous Lagosians. All sorts of useless threads are popping up all over Nairaland after the news broke out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
One thing about lagos is that there's is no way lagos can turn into a homogenous state the entire state is multiethnic that starting any settlers vs indigenous war like the one that happened in jos Plateau state will cripple the entire state....you can not and can never chase any particular tribe from lagos ,you are wasting ur time
No one is chasing anyone. It's just a law to protect the indigenous Lagosians. Just do your business and stay out of trouble and you will be fine. This applies to every tribe and tongue residing in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dsalvo:

This policy drive from Lagos is the way forward and anyone who is not parasitic and completely confident they can be happy with their own sort would embrace it happily.

Gbam.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by kcnwaigbo: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No one is chasing anyone. It's just a law to protect the indigenous Lagosians. Just do your business and stay out of trouble and you will be fine. This applies to every tribe and tongue residing in Lagos.
If dem born una well pass the law immediately and quit making noise on social media.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If dem born una well pass the law immediately and quit making noise on social media.
Omo ibo, If you cause trouble, you will get flogged mercilessly like we flogged the bum bum of your Eze in Akure and during the last gurbanatorial election in Lagos. Instead of going back home to develop your Biafla, you would only wail and write more letters to President Biden and the United Nations 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by pandoragirigory: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
So this is merely a war against non Yorubas not one to protect Lagos indigenes as stated.
No war, I said protection, when Kanu nnamdi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos, you did condemn him, infact one Igbo boy Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses, we have to rise against those that want to crush us because we accommodate them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
When their god (Peter Obi) was protecting indigenous Anambrans -we no hear kpim, but when it concerns Lagos, their small prick go dey rise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Raskimonojendor: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
obinalihe:

Why I Sacked Non-indigenes In Abia Civil Service - Orji

Abia State governor, Chief Theodore Orji has stated that the decision to rid the state civil service of non-indigenes was borne out of the desire to protect his citizens who faced similar ordeal in other states of the South-east.

Speaking during the occasion of his conferment with the “Man of the Year Award” of Daily Independent Newspaper in Lagos over the weekend, Orji said though he does not regret the move, it was a response needed to restore the pride of the people whom he governs.

Orji, alongside president of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote and former chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Mrs Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru were honoured for their various contributions to the country’s economic development by the paper.

In all about 2,604 non-indigenes mostly from the neighbouring Imo State were disengaged from the Abia State government public service on August 25, 2011.

Apart from Imo State, whose indigenes formed the bulk of those laid off; workers who are from Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu States were also affected in the purge prompting misgivings in the South Eastern part of the country.

According to him, “When I have the opportunity to serve the Abia State people, I have no apologies to make to anybody. What I want to place on record is this, I wondered where people were when Abia born people were being chased away from other civil services.”

Orji, a retired civil servant said, “If Abia is chasing other people away, we are only copying what others have done to us. It was a question of observing fairness and equity”.
Reminder.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by AfonjaScud: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
mployer:
Are Yorubas from Kwara state also protected by the indigene law.

I am just asking.

Yes.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by AfonjaScud: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obifindintins with their usual propaganda.
Hypertension will kill many of you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by a4cube: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Guestlander:

Foolish talk, how many supporters of this bill do you know personally to come to the daft conclusion that they cannot afford a plot of land in Lagos?
This type of senseless talk is one of the root causes of the problems to start with.
Truth is bitter bit sorry I can't help it. How many of the advocating for this senseless law are lagos indigenes? How many of you online urchiiiinnnss can afford a plot of land in Lagos?

No the root cause of the problem is envy and timidity among some APC supporters in Lagos State who are not indigenes of Lagos State but want to play defender of Lagos State from their assumed enemy of SW.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by FreedomfromtheT: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Creeper:

Why do you care about who’s a “Lagos indigene” or not? I don’t see Yorubas asking Igbos about who’s indigenous to Anambra or not. You know why? - it’s because they don’t give a fcck about Igbos and Anambra. But conversely, Igbos are obsessed with Lagos and everything Yoruba. It’s irritating and reeks of obsession.

There was some Kenyan chick I was messing with during lockdown that told me Igbos own Lagos. I had to correct her and told her not to say it around Yoruba people because it will piss them off. And that shows some of you Igbos are so obsessed with Lagos that you pillow talk about the place, lol.

Also, you can’t be an authentic Yoruba with a Berber last name. So, his ancestry is questionable until further notice. It’s basically the same way you Igbos brought some Chinedu Rhodes Vivour and claimed the monkey is an “authentic Lagosian”. I initially believed the lie until he was exposed. And after further digging, I discovered that Chinedu’s forebears were walking around butt naked in Igbotic rain forest when they were kidnapped by Arochukwu and sold into slavery via Bight of Bonny.

Anyway, these laws should’ve been in place years ago as non-Yorubas started trooping into Lagos. It shows the lack of foresight by Yoruba leaders and why all of them will never be able to lace Awolowo’s boots. Or perhaps, it’s due to greed. But you don’t build prosperity in a city due to excessive population - you do it based on the quality of people in the population.

Welsh, Irish and Scottish people had to learn the hard way from English encroachment. And they had to fight to salvage what they could get and enforced laws for self-preservation.

There’s a reason why the white population in America (which is a stolen land) has refused to ditch the old constitution written when the blacks were slaves and Asians/Latinos were non-existent - for its new reality and demographic. You know why? - changing that constitution to represent the new reality will negate their claim of ownership and take away their white privilege.

Canada (another stolen land) just banned non-Canadians from buying properties in Canada.

So, it’s a universal thing and the naïveté of Yoruba leaders (or perhaps greed) is the reason why you and your ilk, who makeup the destitute population of Lagos feel so entitled - with your phantom wealth and phantom lands you’re buying in your heads.

Detty December which is mostly about Accra contributed about $6billion to Ghana’s economy last year. That ought to be Lagos if it weren’t as overpopulated as it’s. Who wants to visit a city that’s a human disaster in terms of population?
Instead of answering a simple question, you went into a long epistle.
Lagos is not like Anambra. Lagos is a cosmopolitan state and former federal capital of Nigeria built and developed with federal money unlike Anambra state.
I don't know who said Lagos belongs to Igbos or Yorubas. Lagos belongs to Nigerians especially the indigenous Lagosians.
Stop mixing things up with your emotional, sentimental and tribalistic outbursts that appeal only to your likes. The question remains, who is an indigenous Lagosian? not who is a Yoruba?
The question again 'If Gbadamosi who is a Yoruba, according to you, is likely not an indigene of Lagos, who then is an indigene of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by sreamsense: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2023
BloomingDale:
Let it be known that NONE of the CHARLATAN usurpers in the Lagos State House of Assembly, currently contemplating a law that will infringe on the the right to own property guaranteed by the Constitution is a bonafide indigenous Lagosian.

As I once told Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2003, on the Monday after Saheed Elegushi's ....

©️Babatunde Gbadamosi
@BOGbadams

Zionmdde:
People will just wake up and decide to make their state hostile for non indigenes. ....

Please lagos indigenes doesn't include those from ogbomosho, ibadan, Ore and Co. Lagos is a state and not a tribe

If you like put Babatunde or Use Kola, your writing voice and manner of thinking has identified you as Biafrans. It is not today you people are known for hiding under identity fraud to make your stupid point. Obasa just told you "Yoruba owns Lagos"; wheather they are Lagos indigines or not is non of your business. Is Lagos indigines paying you as activist to fight for them? Will Biafrans teach yorubas what they choose to do or how they choose to govern themselves on their land? What is your problem with who and where state house of assembly members come from outside Lagos?

Abia sacked non-indigenes including other neighbouring Igbos outside Abia, Obi in Anambra did the same as governor. Imo did the same because you hate yourself. Did yorubas interfere in your matters how you choose to govern yourself? Yorubas don't think like you in dis-unity, they are united and they do things together. Didn't you see how yorubas United to establish "amotekun" that works for all of them in unity? Igbos tried to have one security outfit like yorubas but failed woefully.

You think in disunity while yorubas think in unity. How they all choose Lagos for themselves irrespective south west states they come from is non of your problem, it only means there is blood of unity flowing in them that is different from blood of disunity in alaigbo. GRV was rejected in election for governorship of Lagos because he said he doesn't think like yorubas. He brought dis-unity mentality, so he was totally rejected. Must every tribe or state think and do things in division like you?

If you can not learn unity among yorubas, leave them to leave their lives as they like it, they have nothing to borrow from your disunity. When many Ipob/esn obi's converts were campaigning using dis-unity formular to divide Yoruba christians and Muslims in South west. Did he succeed despite intense campaign of hatred and division? No! He failed woefully to even get 25% in Ondo and Ekiti that are Christian dominated except in Lagos where yorubas voted for him because of afenifere faction support, obasanjo, some Yoruba artists and some religion leaders.

Carry your division to Alaigbo, it doesn't work in Yoruba land because you don't think the same way. Don't be too wiser than your host by trying to enlighten them while Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, kwara and Ogun are among state house of rep in Lagos, did they tell you most educated and shopisticated tribe in Nigeria don't know what they are doing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by KimFlorence: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2023
BloomingDale:

As I once told Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2003, on the Monday after Saheed Elegushi's wedding at LTV 8, Land is not our "crude oil" in Lagos State. Trade is. The value of our land is directly traceable to the ability of people from around the world to set up shop, trade and prosper in Lagos.

No true indigene of Lagos will contemplate such a law, as it will actually affect us negatively, through an exodus that will devalue our properties.

The charlatans proposing it are non-indigenes that have consistently rigged, murdered and maimed their way into power since 1999 and have held the Indigenes hostage since then.

If anyone was ever in doubt, the Governorship and House of Assembly Elections of March 18, 2023, along with the 5 murders, 28 maimings and 4 blindings of people who voted against the APC cleared those doubts sufficiently. Tinubu and his gang have NEVER won an election in Lagos State

It has always been snatched, grabbed and spirited away by gangsters, crooks and murderers, some even flown in from abroad!

I pray the judiciary finally find their liver and put a stop to this impunity, or any hope of a decent government is gone from Nigeria PERMANENTLY.

©️Babatunde Gbadamosi
@BOGbadams

I wonder why this confused lots always sound like Lagos is just a single place. What happens to the IBILE spirit? Don't Ikorodu have its own indigenes or first settlers, same as Badagry, Epe and Lagos Island. Is the whole Lagos owned by a single entity or family? Which kain confusion is this??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Karemarealty288(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos have been on overdrive since u heard it

We will put u in your place

Send your acct let me credit you some money for weekend.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by BATified2023: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Send your acct let me credit you some money for weekend.
go to family thread, u have many people suffering there n they write touching stories n put their account details there for help

Pick one at random n send money to him then we can start from there

If u no do am no b your papa born u, empty barrel wey never know wetin him wan chop this morning

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by bakynes(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Instead of answering a simple question, you went into a long epistle.
Lagos is not like Anambra. Lagos is a cosmopolitan state and former federal capital of Nigeria built and developed with federal money unlike Anambra state.
I don't know who said Lagos belongs to Igbos or Yorubas. Lagos belongs to Nigerians especially the indigenous Lagosians.
Stop mixing things up with your emotional, sentimental and tribalistic outbursts that appeal only to your likes. The question remains, who is an indigenous Lagosian? not who is a Yoruba?
The question again 'If Gbadamosi who is a Yoruba, according to you, is likely not an indigene of Lagos, who then is an indigene of Lagos?
Lagos Indigenes have few population compared to Yorubas from Other states in other SW states,Kwara and Kogi. I was still with the Balogun of Ipaja Land last night, he is an 89 year old man. He is an awori man, my Dad is close to him. You as an Igbo person might not be able to differentiate between them and the rest of Yoruba sub groups but we know ourselves. Yoruba nation is one, the aworis and Ijebus of Lagos do not mind other Yorubas leading them because we see ourselves as one family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by bakynes(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2023
It seems many Igbos do not understand how the Yorubas are linked together despite different states of origin.

Now, I am Ijebu but state of Origin is Ogun State ( Though my Great Grand father was born in Lagos in the late 19th Century I still don't claim Lagos as my state of Origin thats even before the creation of Nigeria). My Kins, the Ijebu people are indigenous to Ikorodu and Epe,Lagos state.

If I become a Senator in Epe or Ikorodu, nobody except for Politics, nobody will tell me am Ijebu from Ogun state and not a Lagos indigene. My village in Ijebu is just 10mins from Epe.

Likewise we have Aworis all the way from Lagos Island down to Sango Ota and Ifo in Ogun State. So State Borders does not make the Awori in Lagos state any different from the Awori in Ogun state. They are of the same Family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Karemarealty288(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2023
BATified2023:
go to family thread, u have many people suffering there n they write touching stories n put their account details there for help

Pick one at random n send money to him then we can start from there

If u no do am no b your papa born u, empty barrel wey never know wetin him wan chop this morning

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 frustration will kill you. Hope you will be given appointment soon.....
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by bakynes(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
So when you guys ask the question who are the real indigenes of Lagos, does it mean an Awori man from Ogun state cannot be Governor in Lagos state where his kins are also present in Lagos state. Or an Ijebu man from Lagos State cannot represent his Kins in Ogun state.

Even Aworis the first settlers of Lagos Island migrated from Ile-ife in present day Osun state so you can see the connection.

State boundaries doesn't separate us in Yoruba land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by ahaz: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Creeper:
Lol, who made this clown the spokesman for the indigenous people of Lagos? Based on his last name, “Gbadamosi”, I sincerely doubt his forebears are indigenous to the places that makeup what’s known as Lagos state today. Gbadamosi is the corruption of a Berber name and I doubt it has any meaning in Yoruba language based on etymology. So, I’d wager that his ancestry is most likely Oyo and his forebears might be part of the non-Yorubas in Oyo empire that later became Yoruba. Or perhaps some of the non-Yoruba warriors that settled in Lagos in the 18th century.

Some of you idiots on here just copy and paste idiotic ramblings by mentally challenged riff raff on the internet. Man, fcck this monkey - if he doesn’t like the law, he can move to the Sahel where his forebears migrated from.

Anyway, I hope the law makers in Lagos aren’t bluffing. Self-preservation is the first law of nature and Lagos must be protected from usurpers and covetous savages at all cost. Real Lagosians aren’t a conquered people and you can’t build a world class city in an overpopulated space.
Oga please go ahead with the law and may God punish all of you of you don't,
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by ahaz: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos have been on overdrive since u heard it

We will put u in your place
My Akin from Ekiti we are praying for this law since 10 AD...go ahead with the law please don't retrace..May that speaker lose his first child if he refuses to pass this law and may calamity befall all of you supporting this if you idiots fail to pass this law, imagine a coward yorubas man talking trash about tge Igbos.
We will leave you with your Fulani kinsmen that kill you fools like chicken, lets see how you will claim Mile 12 from them...lazy goat.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by ahaz: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
When they ask for BIAFRA same 'Our Lagos' Miscreants and their RONU fvvvcktards will be gallivanting on the same thread dishing out Unity Begging slogans...

For me...I am ready to forfeit whatever, so that Agbadorians will enjoy their 'so called' wasted heritage.

All I know is that all Oil and servicing companies, must relocate to their Areas of operations.

Air Peace will access the world through other regions

Sea Ports will become operational in all coastal regions and places with access to the Sea.

All train tracks will terminate at the borders if other regions. Let them enjoy 'NIGER Republic to He-badan' railway

All employment opportunities will definitely be for indigenes in both private and public sectors

All Major cooperations will have their Headquarters in regions of operations

I sincerely want it to be like that...

Make all man answer their PAPA name..

Let the Madness Begin sef ..spits
Sure all the Oil companies must relocate their headquarters to their area of operation, make we check something.
Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by BATified2023: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2023
ahaz:

My Akin from Ekiti we are praying for this law since 10 AD...go ahead with the law please don't retrace..May that speaker lose his first child if he refuses to pass this law and may calamity befall all of you supporting this if you idiots fail to pass this law, imagine a coward yorubas man talking trash about tge Igbos.
We will leave you with your Fulani kinsmen that kill you fools like chicken, lets see how you will claim Mile 12 from them...lazy goat.
igbo calling people cowards

Go n read d history of ojukwu n the latest nnamdi kanu then compare it with fela n abiola n come back to tell me the coward

Python dance
Golden dawn
Still waters
Crocodile tears

All performed on u n obi an Igbo project rubbished in d last election with reckless humiliation n nothing happened

Chinedu do u still have mouth to call anybody coward?

Tell me any other tribe that have been humiliated in Nigeria n nothing happened?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Indigenes Against New Law To Protect Them by Basic123: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfeel:

The real indigenes of Lagos are not up to 3 million you Yoruba's from kwara ekiti ogun ondo Oyo migrants in Lagos beating your chest about Lagos a time will come when the real owners of Lagos will stand up for their city and people like MC oluomo who is from kwara state won't be claiming Lagos indigene

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Powerful Women / Kogi Governor Killed Students. / Ibori Uk Trial: Rent-a-crowd "demonstration"2moro In London In Favour Of Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.