Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records (56248 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by alamoht(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
in futility.
Na man dey do man...
Nigeria is a confused country and is seriously telling in the minds of so many Nigerians.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Slurity(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ismael97:
Nawao.. I'm sorry to say this, even if this girl cooks for 40 days and 40nights, not many people will notice her cos she is not as Beautiful and elegant as Hilda Bacci. She looks swaggless. She nor get Level
Whichever way you choose to look at her physical body and beauty, one thing is certain, she will definitely negatively affect Hilda Bacci brand and ego

5 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Slurity(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
alamoht:
in futility.
Na man dey do man...
Nigeria is a confused country and is seriously telling in the minds of so many Nigerians.
a lesson for Hilda Bacci and all of us, don't think only you can go a thing
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by MeineMutter: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Let’s cheer them up and encourage them. No be fine face dem take dey win GWR.

You wey dey complain dey write trash here, you fine? Smell your boxers wey you don dey wear for over a month ago without washing.

Oloorun gbogbo.

Record is meant to be broken.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
She no get nyash,she no go blow
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by MeineMutter: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obeysco:
Why do Nigerians like copy copy? If you feel like breaking Guinness Book of Records as a Nigerian, must it be on the same thing someone had already done??

That’s where she feels her strengths and skills are. Must it be on another thing?

Good thing is not meant for one person. Why are you talking to lady that already has a boyfriend? Why can’t you leave the lady for her man?
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Tompson88: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Now that she has not got any of those things she should not show her talent?
Ismael97:

I'm not killing her confidence please. The nyash, boobs and body exposure are what people like to see
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Mercy2006(f): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
jamilnitrate:
Nothing good can come out from this "Brown roof republic" cook abi chef except pepper and that green water abi ewudi them de call am
See what you are writing because the poor girl is yoruba
And yet your people are all over the internet disturbing everyone shouting tribalism.
Yeye people!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ismael97(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Slurity:
Whichever way you choose to look at her physical body and beauty, one thing is certain, she will definitely negatively affect Hilda Bacci brand and ego

It's true dear
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Mercy2006(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lukepeter:

Which part of your post is celebrating what CHEF DAMMY is trying to achieve, abi you don't want to be celebrated again?
You don't know jaxxy again on nairaland?
He is simply writing all that cos of the girl's tribe.
I remember when everyone was celebrating Tems, this same guy instead of just writing congrats and move on, he wrote 'nothing special about her' or something like that.

I have watched people like him here for some time
They are tribalists but just that they are subtle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by PopsiAde: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Why so soon? She didn't even wait for Hilda Bassi to savour her success.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Mercy2006(f): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them go find better work do
The one way baci do until now Guiness never show concern

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper ....I miss that girl sha just that I nor green put my head for ground dey serious for the relationship way she be want form with me
The life of a real niggarrr smoking weed and drinking alcohol....always not responsible as at then
I never pegged you for a tribalist.
I guess we learn everyday!
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Revelation4(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, Guiness says it doesn't matter what you are cooking as long as you are cooking.
That's how STUPID the whole thing is!
as akara no be food nah, na drink
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by PoliteActivist: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Revelation4:
as akara no be food nah, na drink

Ask him o. She didn't make the rules. Guinness did.
It doesn't matter what you cooking as long as you cooking. That's their rule!
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by yahoodetector: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Slurity:
a lesson for Hilda Bacci and all of us, don't think only you can go a thing

Let her surpass Hilda's feat first (which she won't) before you begin to laud her.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by luluman: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Am already winning in Life and will continue to Win.
Mention one of such winning
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by luluman: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
nawa4naija:

Lol
Chill, first of all, no insults
Secondly whether there are meant to be broken or not,Africans and naija especially are fond of taking it upon themselves to emulate any successful business created.within their area that is very successful

Thats very stupid because before you know the business becomes very saturated
Take POS and Bet9ja for example
It’s everywhere because people saw that those who first started it where very successful
No insults once again
This is a forum
If its not a crime, nor sin to emulate or compete let them continue, thats the only way there can be better service and getting rid of monopoly.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by hardon1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
ashawopikin:
This one no get nyash, she no go trend

My thoughts ooo.
As she not get excess bress and nyash. People go support am so?

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by NOwazobia: 1:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Osariemen12:
Useless woman. Always wanting to challenge the better south. Her pepper concoctions can't get her anywhere.

Hilda we know.
I don't know Hilda though, and I am from your so called better south. 🙄
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by jaxxy(m): 1:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Mercy2006:
You don't know jaxxy again on nairaland?
He is simply writing all that cos of the girl's tribe.
I remember when everyone was celebrating Tems, this same guy instead of just writing congrats and move on, he wrote 'nothing special about her' or something like that.

I have watched people like him here for some time
They are tribalists but just that they are subtle

wow ur quite accurate about my exact comments I quite surprised and impressed bt it's not from a tribal place pls. I mixed tribe so I can't even be tribal. Hilda isn't from my tribe and I haven't supported or disliked anyone or artists ever based on tribe.

I'm a tiwa savage fan and she's yoruba like tems. I know why I said what I said about tems and I stand by it purely for technical reasons on a music level bt despite my opinion yes tems has achieved alot and I'm happy for her.

As for chef damilola I want to say if she did her cockathon b4 hilda and hilda came along few weeks later to beat that I will criticize hilda exact same way cos I just feel its like attacking a record that hasn't even been celebrated enough yet, give it a year or 2.

Nevertheless I wish chef damilola the best in her endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by asanausana91: 1:41am On Jun 10, 2023
I hope she is not menstruating like Hilda.
Yoruba people and pull him down syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by bong4(m): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2023
sammirano:
Our girl. Not some low cost prostitute doing nonsense

So this your "Our girl" is a high cost prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by christianjoy(m): 3:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Stupidity of the highest level
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by bigcasava1(m): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2023
No be to break the hours be the record oo, the food go sweet
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by vowiski(m): 5:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Lukepeter:

Stupidity at its peak, at least people know her now and are talking about her. Who are you again?

And who are you too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by onatisi(m): 5:52am On Jun 10, 2023
naija and follow follow mentality .
why cant she at least wait a while before doing hers ?noone will even notice her and they will think she is just trying to compete
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Osariemen12: 6:03am On Jun 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
I don't know Hilda though, and I am from your so called better south. 🙄

Same way no one knows you. Swerve.

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Careente7(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:
Wetin be this nonsense again..

Why don't we hear Nigeria produce tge fastest computer or set better records. Spits
The fastest computer was created by a Nigerian; “Philip Emegwele”.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by mosaicafrique: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Go girl, at least she will cook African delicacy. I can see Akara, we need to see Amala, fufu, Semo and pounded yam and not those spaghetti and noddles Hilda was turning and trying to faint even when she no make Semo.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by clockwisereport: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2023
Johninfantry:
Yoruba people and copy copy,

You had to bring tribalism into this. Tufiakwa.

I be Igbo but I dey support the girl make she break the record. After all, records are meant to be broken. Dey use your oguguisi bro
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Acekidc4(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2023
luluman:
Mention one of such winning

I don't like bragging or showing myself but Am a Professional Caterer and Baker and i own Two Restaurants and one Bakery. One in Porthacourt, Two in Ilorin Kwara. At least that's a fair Win!! Am gunning for more massive wins in life.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by KennethEnyi(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Wait when will finish verifying Hilda baci record

When will they officially hand her the record certificate

Abi na audio record she get like Nigerian politicians

I doubt say Guinness go give am that thing because people wey Don cook pass am dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges / Big Fish Caught In Ajase Ipo Kwara State / See The Big Meat I Killed In My Yam Farm Today (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.