Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records (56243 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ademola47(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dshocker:
We get problem for this country, i swear..

Funny enough, after her 120hrs, another idiot will come up with 150hrs.

Norms cheesy
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by wrongman665(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Am thinking on how to smoke 1 full bag of egbo within 3 days to keep a record.

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by DAVIDELUXED: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wetin be this nonsense again..

Why don't we hear Nigeria produce tge fastest computer or set better records. Spits

7 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Buffalo2(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
To break that record is very easy honestly. There's a kind of beans in my village called otiili it takes around ten hours to cook it properly even with intense firewood heat talk more of gas. So cooking that one nd some stubborn African delicacies is enough to waste time and break any record.

4 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Killermamba: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nonsense, fuel go soon finish for Gen

3 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by freemanq(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nice try, but you can challenge all this energy into another productive venture

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Alvin212(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
slowice:
Ekiti people sef grin see kitchen as e be like village fund raising high table grin grin

Mgbeke feeling funky
I

Oga
Forget kitchen

If she off pantie
For you

You go like to bleep

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Hatrick01: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Behaviour of a typical yoruba man/woman.
Envy

7 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Blitzking: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oscarchims:
Lol... Naija sweet die... Naso POS stand take full everywhere
Pos own shock me in a family of 7 at least 1 must do pos

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by AngelicBeing: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by edgecution(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Una no go let Baci enjoy her record for a min. What about that one in Liberia or Ghana doing it? He don tire?
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by GloriousGbola: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Steal which thunder? She has decided to shine so let her shine.

No problem, hopefully another chef will come up next week to do 125 hours. And another one after that to do 130 hours. Let them all focus on fking each other over.

Let's do what Nigerians do best turn everything to low grade pure water. We will get right down to a mama put doing 200 hours with firewood in one open air dorty back yard with sewage pipes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by staneless(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
If Hilda never do am, dis one for no know say anything like dat existed.
Mtcheeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by vowiski(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shameless deplorable lot.

Low budget Guinness record trial

Laboring in Vain

This kind of lady can sleep with her best friend husband , just to prove a point ..

A disgusting bitter soul

7 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:
Live Video:
https://fb.watch/l2-cDs4ulD/?mibextid=YCRy0i

Recall, Hilda Baci's unofficial record is 100 hrs 40 min.
I am waiting for Mrs Obi's visit or PO ssible grin grin ,
Wey Eniola? Dem no show na, since no be big yansh cook.

But them self how e go cook this kind barrack arena ? Aje background shey koko o
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by fergie001: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Who send her msg??

So she no know she wan cook before?
Hahaha

treatise:

I hope she'd add locust beans
Before nko?
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Edusouls(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerians too Dey copy copy, they no get any other work to do than to do cook a thon?

7 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Sablexxxtoons: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is this not in poor taste? Where us the solidarity?

Nigerians too like copy copy

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by ahnie: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wishing her well
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by JeffreyJunior: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:
This is hilarious 😂 she no even let Hilda bacci enjoy his records before she move to break am.

Such is life tho. Anyway sha, I'm proud that Nigerians are putting theirself ahead in the world.
Really?

The "world" that Nigerians are ahead of, built airplanes, discovered cures for deadly illnesses and are currently doing several researches to better humanity but we Nigerians are ahead of them in cook a thon or whatever the name is.

Yea you're right, we Nigerians are ahead of the world.😕

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Felaincarnated: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Weldone caterer dammy
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Chetas81(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
What is the value of all this

5 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by SpatialKing(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Because she doesn't have yansh
She won't get the support... 😂

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by seborrhic: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hilda used her yansh to gather fans.
No one ever critically judged her cooking.
This one no get yansh so some people don't send and are already even wishing that she fails!
Just because of yansh that many of Hilda fans would only see on TV,not to talk of even touching.
Just because of that I am rooting for this Ekiti girl.
If she fails,I bet another person would be supported to try.Baci own too much!

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Konjiboii: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
I hate this thing about Nigerians , instead of being creative and do something different to shine all of una go wan join trend to outdo the next man.. so what if she breaks the record, everyone will still see her as a dickhead.

6 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by fergie001: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Clout chasing is allowed.
At least, they got me to go check out their page.

They even had the effrontery to tag Hilda.
For her to come do what naa?

5 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Figger(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ismael97:
Nawao.. I'm sorry to say this, even if this girl cooks for 40 days and 40nights, not many people will notice her cos she is not as Beautiful and elegant as Hilda Bacci. She looks swaggless
She's just wasting her time. No level

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by TimmyTen(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
E sure say good stuff go finish b4 48 hrs
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by SAMBARRY: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerians grin

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by sukkot: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by b3llo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
donbachi:
Na things like dis keep Nigeria like dis.
Na Church sponsorship be this! 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges / Big Fish Caught In Ajase Ipo Kwara State / See The Big Meat I Killed In My Yam Farm Today (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.