Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records (56242 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by KennethEnyi(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Blaze14k:
They look very hungry omgπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This one Na local cooking competition ooo
Guinness no dey see them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by KennethEnyi(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them go find better work do
The one way baci do until now Guiness never show concern

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌢 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper ....I miss that girl sha just that I nor green put my head for ground dey serious for the relationship way she be want form with me
The life of a real niggarrr smoking weed and drinking alcohol....always not responsible as at then

I'd to say she fine na get breast and njash they for Don pay attention to am
But because say she resemble bread seller πŸ™ƒ
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by KennethEnyi(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Ismael97:
Nawao.. I'm sorry to say this, even if this girl cooks for 40 days and 40nights, not many people will notice her cos she is not as Beautiful and elegant as Hilda Bacci. She looks swaggless. She nor get Level

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by silifat11(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Hilda Bacci is yet to be certified by Guinness Book of Records naa
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by KennethEnyi(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Johninfantry:
Yoruba people and copy copy,

Abi o the only thing wey dey their head Na POS business and olosho workπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by KennethEnyi(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Hemaah:
This one the whole pepper and red oil for ekiti don finish grin shocked

I dey tell u
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Popeonah(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Have Guinness book of world records Issue her Legal Certificate??
Yes
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by juwoonn(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians and this mumu attitude of copying other Nigerians. Very soon another person go cook for 500 hours. Stup!d oloshos
Acekidc4:
Soon to be 120 hours of Wasted effort........... Guinness book of Record no send Una Papa.

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by spencerdee(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Abi o the only thing wey dey their head Na POS business and olosho workπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Stop making this about ethnicity, records are meant to be broken and she has set out to do so, if you don't have good things to say or morally support her just close your mouth and don't just open it waaaahh to spit out the stupidity that has followed your tribesmen for generations.

Your forefathers has been selling yellow garri and beans in every Yoruba states before you were conceived but no you won't come here to talk about that.

Greatness is contagious, learn to celebrate it or it will forever be far from you and your kinsmen.

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by fergie001: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
She is soldiering on....

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by NOwazobia: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Osariemen12:

Same way no one knows you. Swerve.
Same way no one knows you too, nor who gave birth to you. Move you dicker.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by juwoonn(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hilder never even get that record... wait until you see 100 Nigerian trying to break same record very soon. Guinness seff no go take us serious again. Las las hilda no go win... copy copy people no go win too. We too dey spoil things for Nigeria. It’s a bad attitude. Awon spoilers
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are very funny set of people. Why are they hating on this girl? Oh because Hilda get big nyansh una support am yet we can't support this one that wants to change her life. Hilda already had money she just needed more and more fame angry
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
fergie001:
She is soldiering on....
Good luck to her.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by luluman: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

I don't like bragging or showing myself but Am a Professional Caterer and Baker and i own Two Restaurants and one Bakery. One in Porthacourt, Two in Ilorin Kwara. At least that's a fair Win!! Am gunning for more massive wins in life.
Congratulations. Why not face them businesses and leave nairaland matter.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by KennethEnyi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
spencerdee:

Stop making this about ethnicity, records are meant to be broken and she has set out to do so, if you don't have good things to say or morally support her just close your mouth and don't just open it waaaahh to spit out the stupidity that has followed your tribesmen for generations.

Your forefathers has been selling yellow garri and beans in every Yoruba states before you were conceived but no you won't come here to talk about that.

Greatness is contagious, learn to celebrate it or it will forever be far from you and your kinsmen.

E pain am!!!πŸ˜‚
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Acekidc4(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
luluman:
Congratulations. Why not face them businesses and leave nairaland matter.

No, Nairaland is good for Business.

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by RhodaNelly: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha.... 'Send agbero to scatter the event' got me rolling
SultanOfAbia:
Nigerians have what I call I Better Pass You Syndrome (I.B.P.Y.S)

Out of all records to break you choose to unbreak your fellow sister record.
You have records like.

First to swallow fufu for 13 hours.
First to collect oriamo flogging for 13 hours
First to jump Army barracks fence while sagging your pants and smoking Igbo.

These are world records
That nobody has broken grin
Instead of you to have your own lane and make history
You decide to unbreak and snatch your fellow woman record

If I be Hilda Baci
I will send Agberos to scatter the event. grin

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Samskid310(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Aunty u sef for do yansh
Na yansh make people carry Hilda Baci for head,she no cook pass u
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Clout chasing is allowed.
At least, they got me to go check out their page.

They even had the effrontery to tag Hilda.
For her to come do what naa?
Mgbeke what's your own?
why do you love gossiping? leave everyone to do whatever rocks their boat, the last time I checked GWR ain't stopping anyone from participating.

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by GlobalWay: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
See as many senseless persons dey vex for this girl effort just because she no gree open Breasts and Yansh everywhere like Huda Baci. Yoruba females are known with decency not Prostitution. Check the Brothels all over the Country, you will find many from Hilda Baci side and... But very hard to find a Yoruba Lady shameless Trade. This is why the White Colonial Masters right Observed and commended that Yoruba Ladies are Synonymous with Marital Peace of Mind.

Check the rate at which Men from other Tribes that Priortize Peace of Mind over "bitching body Exposure" are rushing to Marry Yorubas. Peaceful Marriage and Peaceful Home over Body Exposure Nonsense any day any time!
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Mgbeke what's your own?
why do you love gossiping? leave everyone to do whatever rocks their boat, the last time I checked GWR ain't stopping anyone from participating.

Why do you allow yourself to be used by demons?
When you let yourself be possessed and used by demons, you alone will suffer the consequences.

You alone have numerous numerous alternates, for different purposes on this forum. Especially for trolling people.
Are you that troubled in your soul?
You have even become so obsessed as to stalking me.
You call commenting on a thread gossiping? You demonic fool!

I have been gracious with you enough for you to change your ways, but since you wouldn't, you will have to suffer the consequences.
You need to be reminded, otherwise, you will continue in your foolishness.

Like I've always warned you; when you mess with me, you suffer the consequences.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

When you let yourself be possessed and used by demons, you alone will suffer the consequences.

You alone have numerous alternates, for different purposes on this forum.
Are you that troubled?

I have been gracious with you enough for you to change your ways, but since you wouldn't, you will have to suffer the consequences.

Like I've always warned you; when you mess with me, you suffer the consequences.
Shut up you gossip, don't you ever get tired of gossiping? all you ever do is gossiping about people, who gave you the right to judge others? don't you ever get tired of it? what a forsaken girl.

And I don't even understand what you mean by different accounts for different purposes, are you this slow or you feel anyone that attack you is me, you are so delusional and shallow brained with that your big head. πŸ˜‚

You seriously need help.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

You alone have numerous numerous alternates, for different purposes on this forum. Especially for trolling people.
Are you that troubled in your soul?
You have even become so obsessed as to stalking me.
You call commenting on a thread gossiping? You demonic fool!

The last time I checked, this is a public forum and I have the liberty to mention whomsoever I want including you, if you don't like it you can deactivate your account, it's as simple as that.

For you to claim that I'm stalking you is the most f**lish words that I have ever heard, stop making yourself feel too important, you are simply a NOBODY
cheesyπŸ˜‚
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Shut up you gossip, don't you ever get tired of gossiping? all you ever do is gossiping about people, who gave you the right to judge others? don't you ever get tired of it? what a forsaken girl.

And I don't even understand what you mean by different accounts for different purposes, are you this slow or you feel anyone that attack you is me, you are so delusional and shallow brained with that your big head. πŸ˜‚

You seriously need help.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ikillbrokehoes:
The last time I checked, this is a public forum and I have the liberty to mention whomsoever I want including you, if you don't like it you can deactivate your account, it's as simple as that.

For you to claim that I'm stalking you is the most f**lish words that I have ever heard, stop making yourself feel too important, you are simply a NOBODY
cheesyπŸ˜‚

Deactivate because of a demon possessed being like you? Hehehe!

Mark my words; you will regret your actions.

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Deactivate because of a demon possessed being like you? Hehehe!

Mark my words; you will regret your actions.
Are you threatening me? Lol. πŸ˜‚ Are you a witch or Evil spirit or you are possessed with jinns?

If I give you back hand slap your brain will go back to default settings.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by fergie001: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Still on it......

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by SaturnNick(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
KennethEnyi:

I'd to say she fine na get breast and njash they for Don pay attention to am
But because say she resemble bread seller πŸ™ƒ
That's lame mehn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by luluman: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

No, Nairaland is good for Business.
Correct, then deal more with promoting your business on nairaland and leave other matters
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Slimwhyt(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How is it her fault??
They'll probably confirm her b4 Hilda cheesy

Very possible sha
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by VictorGeneral4(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
I hate rubbish
Passion vs Envy
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by ChengHun(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lukepeter:

Why would she do something else when she is a chef.
She should have allowed baci to get her Guinness book of record confirmation before doing her own.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Kukutenla: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
She don on gas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges / Big Fish Caught In Ajase Ipo Kwara State / See The Big Meat I Killed In My Yam Farm Today (pictures)