Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records (56241 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Alaga2222:
No be her fault, E be like say nah Church she use do her kitchen... this one wey I just Dey see cutton everywhere for window...

She no even allowed Baci enjoy her fame, She Dey plan to spoil ham..
no be church, na one room Dem just package so

The kind heat when go kill them there for days no be here

Whether she fit get gas or foodstuffs to cook for three days straight na another problem grin grin

She go just waste her time for nothing, cos na her body suppose be the market here, she no grab

3 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by dealslip(f): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigeria and tunnel vision
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by jamilnitrate(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nothing good can come out from this "Brown roof republic" cook abi chef except pepper and that green water abi ewudi them de call am

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by OneCandleAway(f): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
She should have added a twist to hers. Maybe baked foods not cooking per say. Or snacks making .

Anyway I dey wait make she pound yam. Since she's from Ekiti she must pound yam ooo and not collapse from exhaustion.

Hope they have a medical team on standby because this screams low budget.

5 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by PECON1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
edgecution:
Una no go let Baci enjoy her record for a min. What about that one in Liberia or Ghana doing it? He don tire?
which record,she has not been recognize yet, soon Nigerians will start shouting racism
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by queengift(f): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerians and there competitive life style, Guinness is even yet to award Hilda her certificate. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by TrumpDonald2: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Make them go find better work do

The one way baci too until now Guiness never show concern

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by TrumpDonald2: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:
This one everyone is cooking to break one Guinness record!

Cook for your husband now wahala go start!

Will this one trend sha?

😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by MVLOX(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
wrongman665:
Am thinking on how to smoke 1 full bag of egbo within 3 days to keep a record.

On colos on colos now go be your case
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Baatunde(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na only Akara I see for fire o grin

Jokes apart, can you see the hypocrisy of people here, they are condemning her now for attempting to break Hilda's so-called record so soon, is it no longer a free and competitive world again.... no be someone's record Hilda broke ni?

7 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Ismael97(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Figger:
She's just wasting her time. No level

I dey tell you. See as chest dry like man own
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by TrumpDonald2: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:
She is over 15 hours now..

Something tells me this will end in a hilarious way. Hope there's an ambulance around?

To me this is very unnecessary. Why are we so unnecessarily competitive? I hope she doesn't injure herself.

3 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by cerpvad(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hilda Baci go soon visit Oye Ekiti to support the girl grin
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Judolisco(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
I miss ekiti Sha... Ekiti is one of d coolest place I've been 2.. I'm happy I served there

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:
grin no be kpomo be dis

Make una dey chop o, cos na una the hunger dey meet pass
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ismael97:

I dey tell you. See as chest dry like man own

Stop body shaming.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Judolisco(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Something tells me this will end in a hilarious way. Hope there's an ambulance around?

To me this is very unnecessary. Why are we so unnecessarily competitive? I hope she doesn't injure herself.
she go dey chop na... Me sef fit do am
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by nawa4naija(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jalaw:

Pull him down syndrome
Pure witchcraft.
I swear bro
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Felix6: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Common with YORUBAS. always looking to set up unhealthy and unnecessary competition. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:
Live Video:
https://fb.watch/l2-cDs4ulD/?mibextid=YCRy0i

Recall, Hilda Baci's unofficial record is 100 hrs 40 min.

Who will now eat all the food after the cooking?

By the way, even if she breaks the record, she will not sell. Hilda knows why she did her own and had "collateral" to back it up as seen below

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by clems88(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
This will not reach 100hrs she go colapse. She will lean pass this grin

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by fergie001: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
grin no be kpomo be dis
Maybe na appetizer, abeg leave me oooo

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by slowice(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Alvin212:

I

Oga
Forget kitchen

If she off pantie
For you

You go like to bleep

I fit help her sha if her plate clean and her food sweet grin
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by NeloNelo: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Really?

The "world" that Nigerians are ahead of, built airplanes, discovered cures for deadly illnesses and are currently doing several researches to better humanity but we Nigerians are ahead of them in cook a thon or whatever the name is.

Yea you're right, we Nigerians are ahead of the world.😕

This one shock me o

Nigerian Chef Dammy Kicks Off A New 120 Hours Cook-A-Thon Challenge

https://thegisthouse.com/nigerian-chef-dammy-kicks-off-a-new-120-hours-cook-a-thon-challenge/
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by fergie001: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Who will now eat all the food after the cooking?

By the way, even if she breaks the record, she will not sell. Hilda knows why she did her own and had "collateral" to back it up as seen below

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by pansophist(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Even if the quest is 200 hours, there are people that will break it. So in this Ekiti girl's case, it's not about the possibility of 120hour or even 2000 hours cookathon, it's about her intent.

I can tell you for free that she won't get the mass coverage and spotlight that Hilda got, because her intent is questionable.

If Hilda's coverage is given to her, then expect maybe Chidinma from Onitsha who will push the hour to 250, and so forth until the record lost its relevance.

If maybe this was coming in three years time, people will take it serious. It's the same reason why competitive sports are done every four years. You need to give the mass time to refill their enthusiasm and support it with full energy.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by OneCandleAway(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

I hope she even wrote to the guiness world records before starting because there are rules to these things. You can't use a performance enhancement drug as you're cooking so normally a blood rest should have been taken before and after cooking just like the way they test sports people. You can't use anything to give you extra advantage.

8 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by fergie001: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
slowice:

I fit help her sha if her plate clean and her food sweet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Frank688915: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them go find better work do

The one way baci do until now Guiness never show concern

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper
Werey maga no dey pay again, yahoo don cast cheesy
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by demystified01: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na so Guinness dey book record abi... Sorry oh.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by raphy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
people wey de cook look hungry the room sef no ginger grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by luluman: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Soon to be 120 hours of Wasted effort........... Guinness book of Record no send Una Papa.
Is it because you have never won anything in your life? Be positive you may win one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges / Big Fish Caught In Ajase Ipo Kwara State / See The Big Meat I Killed In My Yam Farm Today (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.