Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records (56384 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Kobicove(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
datola:
Let the nonsense and ingredient continue.

Hope her own governor too will also leave governance to go cheer her up.

grin
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Abokiijebu: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Soon to be 120 hours of Wasted effort........... Guinness book of Record no send Una Papa.
bastard again, you go soon die of hatred. Idiot animal.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by PoliteActivist: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Henry22:

Nigeria has this pulldown syndrome too much, it has to be me syndrome.

I'm glad she's doing it.
It demonstrates the inanity of it all.
Nigerians should praise and put their efforts towards things productive not stupidity!!
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by GboyegaD(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
nawa4naija:
This just goes to display the mindset of a typical Nigerian, because Hilda did it, now everyone wants to do it
Anyways all the best
I guess it’s the season already

It's our negative competitive mentality for me. Still trying to understand what exactly she is out to achieve with this.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by XAUBulls: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
fergie001:
Live Video:
https://fb.watch/l2-cDs4ulD/?mibextid=YCRy0i

Recall, Hilda Baci's unofficial record is 100 hrs 40 min.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
OneCandleAway:
She should have added a twist to hers. Maybe baked foods not cooking per say. Or snacks making .

Anyway I dey wait make she pound yam. Since she's from Ekiti she must pound yam ooo and not collapse from exhaustion.

Hope they have a medical team on standby because this screams low budget.
Is baking coking?
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Baatunde:
Na only Akara I see for fire o grin

Jokes apart, can you see the hypocrisy of people here, they are condemning her now for attempting to break Hilda's so-called record so soon, is it no longer a free and competitive world again.... no be someone's record Hilda broke ni?
I just dey read the comments with open mouth, like WTF. Nigerians are are weird man.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Acekidc4(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
dyera:

Guinness world record no even give Hilda Bici certificate.

Wasted effort, but she use am Popular Sha. People now know her Restaurant.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by mechanics(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
I wish her good luck.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Gbeng30(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Naija with copy copy, its well, I wish her best of luck
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Acekidc4(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Popeonah:

Lies. Make she win am make you self believe.

Shey Guinness book of Record send Hilda Papa ni?? Dem don issue her certificate of Record??
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by eepeepook: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
She'll use her first million to purchase ass and boobs. She's young, she can't resist the pull from men waiting to bed her for reasons known to them. I wish her good luck. Cooking-is-not-a-skill crew, I never see una try break the record.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by milann: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Alvin212:
I

Oga Forget kitchen
If she off pantie For you
You go like to bleep
she no get yash. What are u saying
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Father4all: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Envy too much for Nigeria
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by PoliteActivist: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
GboyegaD:

It's our negative competitive mentality for me. Still trying to understand what exactly she is out to achieve with this.

She's already achieved it and your clueless self is still trying to understand:

Her name is CHEF DAMMY!!

You didn't know that b4!

1 Like

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
pansophist:
Even if the quest is 200 hours, there are people that will break it. So in this Ekiti girl's case, it's not about the possibility of 120hour or even 2000 hours cookathon, it's about her intent.

I can tell you for free that she won't get the mass coverage and spotlight that Hilda got, because her intent is questionable.

If Hilda's coverage is given to her, then expect maybe Chidinma from Onitsha who will push the hour to 250, and so forth until the record lost its relevance.

If maybe this was coming in three years time, people will take it serious. It's the same reason why competitive sports are done every four years. You need to give the mass time to refill their enthusiasm and support it with full energy.
True, she might not get the fanfare, but she would definitely get the exposure.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Acekidc4(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
luluman:
Is it because you have never won anything in your life? Be positive you may win one day.

Am already winning in Life and will continue to Win.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

no hypocrisy here, She should have waited and give linda a year, if she does it now and another person does 130hrs immediately after her, of what use would all her efforts be?
Next year would have been a perfect timing for this. She was ill advised.
What kind of thinking is that? If someone like, they should break it the next day, her name would always be listed as a Guinness record holder.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by milann: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Blitzking:

Pos own shock me in a family of 7 at least 1 must do pos
i wan fΓΉck one pos gal but she say she dey see her period and me cant wait to insert my prick in her pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
ChengHun:
This is one thing I hate about Nigerians. Because someone cooked to break a record, you too must cook.Why can't you do something else and set you own record?
Why would she do something else when she is a chef.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by marlow1962(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:
This is hilarious πŸ˜‚ she no even let Hilda bacci enjoy his records before she move to break am.

Such is life tho. Anyway sha, I'm proud that Nigerians are putting theirself ahead in the world.
Ahead in the world with cooking?
Make she go find better thing do
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by jaxxy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
This is not necessary. Celebrate hilda and face ur work. U want to waste cooking gas?

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by PoliteActivist: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
pansophist:
Even if the quest is 200 hours, there are people that will break it. So in this Ekiti girl's case, it's not about the possibility of 120hour or even 2000 hours cookathon, it's about her intent.

Well, She's already achieved something.
Her name is CHEF DAMMY
You didn't know that b4. She just made herself a celebrity.
In this day of social media that's worth millions
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by WHITELIGHTER: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Soon to be 120 hours of Wasted effort........... Guinness book of Record no send Una Papa.

Smh4u
So much pain and hatred in one useless human container
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
dyera:

Yes with this timing many people will definitely think of her as a spoiler.
Which people?
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Acekidc4(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Abokiijebu:
bastard again, you go soon die of hatred. Idiot animal.

Ijebu man are you Stalking me?? Stalking me is not good for your declining Health oooo.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by bencr7: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Baatunde:

Jokes apart, can you see the hypocrisy of people here, they are condemning her now for attempting to break Hilda's so-called record so soon, is it no longer a free and competitive world again.... no be someone's record Hilda broke ni?
u self no they reason,it took Hilda more than 4 years to break d Indian woman record,Hilda own record never even reach one month,even they never even give her d certificate, another nigeria want to break d record.
Nigeria will be first country that will allow GBR cancel that cooking record.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Acekidc4(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Smh4u
So much pain and hatred in one useless human container

Why are you Crying??😰πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜©πŸ˜«πŸ˜΅
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
GboyegaD:

She would be the first person to achieve that in the entire world, I think that's something. No dey ask ye ye question.
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by CaptMarvel(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
They look Young,
Hope she won't break down soon
It's well πŸ˜„πŸ™β€οΈ
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by PoliteActivist: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Baatunde:

Well, Guiness says it doesn't matter what you are cooking as long as you are cooking.
That's how STUPID the whole thing is!
Re: Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

She's already achieved it and your clueless self is still trying to understand:

Her name is CHEF DAMMY!!

You didn't know that b4!
Thank you brother, abeg help me dey knack sense for that dumbass head asking silly question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Huge Python Caught In Abiriba, Abia. Butchered For Food As Villagers Gather (Pho / Maggie E-book / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.