Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) (35575 Views)

Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos / Automobile Giants Hyundai, KIA To Establish Assembly Plants In Ghana / 35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by duro4chang(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

that will be hard to do....
i dont think their is any automotive manufacturin company in the world that produce all parts in the same country....
Innoson nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Zico5(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
I thought everything is in Anambra. Truly, inferiority complex is the bane of these people.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Henry22(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
mamaafrik:
common getat.............,onyeoshi

Hate and envy kee you Thier, akpamu. You think what we do in Anambra is Jack blue?

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Lightorder: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
GOFRONT:
Where is Anambra
Moon

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by aieromon(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Complete list

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by smokinloud(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yoruba leads others follow!.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by smokinloud(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
Innoson nkor?
What's wrong with innoson?!.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Gubioma: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Armaggedon:
Which one is "manufacturing and assembly"?
Kindly separate them for clarity.
Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
Clerity for u
1-Obi hoe can never be the President.
2-My Kanuri client Kashim shettima & his boss BAT start to develop Nigeria.

Shikenan Nagode

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by smokinloud(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Henry22:
Point of corrections op, Anambra does not assemble,we manufacturer.
Manufacture what?!.

8 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by SmartyPants(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
So we have up to 30 vehicle assemblers and manufacturers in Nigeria?

I strongly doubt it.

The ones I know are:

Innoson - manufacturer
NORD - manufacturer
Proforce - manufacturer
DICON - manufacturer
Peugeot - assembler
Tata - assembler

Who are the rest?

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Goodman2023: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

Source: National Automotive Design and Development Council

What about manufacturers ?...not assemblers

And it will shock you to know that igbos have more of the assembly plants in lagos... because I know this your topic was motivated out of jealousy for innoson who manufactures and not an assemblers

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by SILVERLINES: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

If I catch u na to knock down one nail into ur yeye brain.

Can't you list the names these companies for us?

And the yeye mod wey push this nonsense to front page deserve beating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by SOSinNigeria: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igbosareuseless:
my parents are animals

Eeya, no wonder you ended up like this.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Goodman2023: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
yolada:
These people are just s*ck in the brain grin OP, you would have also listed the names of the people that owns the plants, let us check something grin

Yes oh...show their names..I am interested too.
Shame no go allow am publish their names...envy for Igbos too high

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by princejohnard(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Respectfully remove Enugu. Anamco or what's it called is a ghost site. There's no activity going on there

EcoBrick:

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yet we buy cars on the high price
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Princeton92(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
WHAT A SHAME NONE IN THE SOUTH, I THOUGHT UDOM ALMOST FINISHED THAT ONE AT ITU LGA. SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY THE 24 DIDN'T SPREAD ACROSS EACH STATE OF THE COUNTRY??

LAST YEAR THEY SAID ITS READY!
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Okpeke22: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Henry22:
Who are the we? What's your stake in IVM and do you really understand the concept of 'manufacturing' in the automotive industry?

4 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Goodman2023: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Henry22:

The OP is a product of the poor educational system in nigeria..I don't expect him to know that

8 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Goodman2023: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igbosareuseless:
you be animal

Celebrate grace
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by AfonjaConehead: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
oshogbo harvesting and mining unit and center of the manufacturing grin

1 Share

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Strafudeen: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
sonnie10:
Having 24 plant with zero impact. I am sure they also counted the abandoned Volkswagen plant at Ojo barracks where boys use their abandoned site as football pitch.

Or Peugeot kaduna that is now only spraying peoples cars to survive

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
Innoson nkor?

tahh....guy,dont go their....do you realy think innoson produce car engines and many other important parts....??

8 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by duro4chang(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

tahh....guy,dont go their....do you realy think innoson produce car engines and many other important parts....??
That was my thought aswear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Many of you won't focus on the main issue here instead of bigotry and ethnic squabbling...!

How does a country have so many vehicle production/assembly companies yet over 90% of vehicles in use across the nation are foreign-made (imported)??!

It might be time for Tinubu to do the needful... Triple tax on imported vehicles!!!

1 Like

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Ebubu2: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
So Anambra has 2 yet they’ll be making noise pass Lagos that has 24 sad

4 Likes

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
That was my thought aswear.

ehen na....think for yourself....
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Henry22(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
smokinloud:

Manufacture what?!.

We manufacture your entire family and kindred....
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Armaggedon: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

that will be hard to do....
i dont think their is any automotive manufacturin company in the world that produce all parts in the same country....
it is not hard. Grouping this way will discourage actual manufacturing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Get Authentic Custom Document For Your Cotonou Vehicles Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.