Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) (35573 Views)

Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos / Automobile Giants Hyundai, KIA To Establish Assembly Plants In Ghana / 35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

ehen....this are more important questions than states measurin dickks contest....

Mehn the tribalism, nepotism and bigotry war is so real in Nigeria now than ever...

More than the Real Madridgrin
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Henry22(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Have seen any where in the world they manufacture the whole car

Oh so you knew and you still chose to ask a stewpeeed question?
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Larryton(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Why all the noise with innoson as if it doesn't exist in other states.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by AareGaa: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Armaggedon:
Which one is "manufacturing and assembly"?
Kindly separate them for clarity. Grouping them together will discourage actual manufacturing.

No manufacturing plant in Nigeria.
Those claiming to be manufacturing vehicles are only fooling themselves
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by AareGaa: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

that will be hard to do....
i dont think their is any automotive manufacturin company in the world that produce all parts in the same country....

There is no single component in car that can be produced in Nigeria.
People should stop fooling themselves.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Minjim: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Where is Anambra

Alhambra has two
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Minjim: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2023
AareGaa:

No manufacturing plant in Nigeria.
Those claiming to be manufacturing vehicles are only fooling themselves...

And their gullible fans

1 Like

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Minjim: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2023
sonnie10:
Having 24 plant with zero impact. I am sure they also counted the abandoned Volkswagen plant at Ojo barracks where boys use their abandoned site as football pitch.

When last have to passed that area?

There was never a time Volks was used as a football pitch.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by thesmallgod(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Armaggedon:
Kindly separate them for clarity. Grouping them together will discourage actual manufacturing.
You can't separate them
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by thesmallgod(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2023
AareGaa:

There is no single component in car that can be produced in Nigeria.
People should stop fooling themselves.
You mean even the furnishings cannot be produce in Nigeria? I don't think you are right
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by AareGaa: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2023
sonnie10:
Having 24 plant with zero impact. I am sure they also counted the abandoned Volkswagen plant at Ojo barracks where boys use their abandoned site as football pitch.

They have a lot of impacts on Lagos economy
JAC, Hyundai Dangote Sinotruk, etc are on all Nigerian roads.

Not BAIC Motors being reassembled by innonson, and he keeps lying to himself that he manufactures cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Ebubu2: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ibiam nwa abakaleke, ebonyi doesn’t even have half, not to talk of one, we go resume to treat your fvck

are you not ashamed of your state that a state you ruled over without helping them for decades, and was just created few years ago has now overtaken your state in pubic infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by lomprico(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Where is Anambra

Go buy reading glasses
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by lomprico(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2023
smokinloud:
Yoruba leads others follow!.

Lagos you mean as an industrial hub.

Out of all of them only innoson is originally indigenous.

1 Like

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by ElValiente(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Where is Apnambra

Garri is not good for you. Stoppitt
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Mrcrazy: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2023
You can use your dictionary, to know the difference between the two.
Armaggedon:
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Henry22:

Oh so you knew and you still chose to ask a stewpeeed question?

Don’t quote me again because you are a fool to understand the thread and my reply
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Henry22(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Don’t quote me again because you are a fool to understand the thread and my reply

The real fool was you that asked a very stupidd question..... hateful bastardd.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by NwekereNdokl: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ibiam the illiterate nwa abakaleke, where has your useless backward state overtaken any state? In the whole of southern Nigeria, ebonyi is the most backward state full of illiterates and miscreants. When other people are talking, ebonyi should be the last to talk

Ebubu2:
are you not ashamed of your state that a state you ruled over without helping them for decades, and was just created few years ago has now overtaken your state in pubic infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Only Innoson I know.....
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Henry22:

The real fool was you that asked a very stupidd question..... hateful bastardd.

Try to get sense at least
What it’s hateful comments from what I wrote now
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by Henry22(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Try to get sense at least
What it’s hateful comments from what I wrote now

Well as usual sense is never expect from a miscreant.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by XAUBulls: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
EcoBrick:

Source: National Automotive Design and Development Council
Impressive.
The U.S.-educated Adetokunbo Ogundeyin owned ProForce Defence Industries in Ogun State is a vehicle manufacturer.
Re: Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) by JIBO4REAL(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Henry22:

Well as usual sense is never expect from a miscreant.

I see sorry 😢

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Get Authentic Custom Document For Your Cotonou Vehicles Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.