Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red (29554 Views)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Landmine1: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
candygist:
. Is Davido a musician or a social media influencer ?
is Davido B-red?
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by candygist: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Draei:

Davido didn't only perform but also was in the official song of the FIFA World cup which is a bigger tournament than Champions league so say something else.

(Not a fan of their 2 tho)
Thay one na song. Even Davido can't remeber the lyrics to that song.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by candygist: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obaman12:

A flop? Yet it stood out to be the best charting afro beat album! Bro, dey try catch up with updates small nah!

Speaking of his performance, I'll surely watch, but that one no mean say make him no know him place grin

Best Agri beat album for where, abeg pass the source make we see your source.

Have you seen the current BET Nomination ? New cats get 4 Nominations, old cats way even realise album recently did not get a single Nomination.

I get am before no be property.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by gfon(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Draei:

You just carry this matter for head since dey quote everyone up & down.

Davido already performed on a bigger football stage than champions league so say something else...

(I'm no fan of these una Nigerian artists tho.)
Leave am, carry your own artist for head.....burna songs aren't just for anyone.
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Pootle: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

Davido don shake table. grin

I see biggy and 2pac kinsa beef loading...

them go carrry gun grin, west side east and east coast
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Draei: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
candygist:

Thay one na song. Even Davido can't remeber the lyrics to that song.
Lies.
Song or no song, Fifa like am. Anyway I dun leave una with una arguments.
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by haybee2018(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
lol...this B-red nor well o...he kukuma finish Burna boi...this wan na SMACKDOWN o! grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Draei: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
gfon:
Leave am, carry your own artist for head.....burna songs aren't just for anyone.

Hope you sell soon & you are paid for this... grin
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by candygist: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Draei:

Lies.
Song or no song, Fifa like am. Anyway I dun leave una with una arguments.

He calls himself a musician. When last did he get nominated for an award ?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Jozilinn: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
So I would do the same if it would get me to where I will be great... everyone wants to be connected, pride doesn't get us anything... Burnaboy has paid his dues,why dragging davido and dragging Burnaboy next it's wizkid,then tems then anyone too,🙏 God bless their hustle.
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by okrikaboi: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
This Bred music career no go ever blow make him just dey do him other hustle shut up him mouth. Na God go bless Burna boy for treating this people like they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by wahalawahala: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cyoung4real:

His wings needs to be clipped because he is doing well for himself? You people are just jealous of the heights he has attained so far and make I just shock you, he is not stopping here. You can keep talking trash but his achievements are there to shut you all up. If you like tell us how he once washed Davido’s car or whatever.
yen yen yen u dey shock urself, wetin concern me about the heights he hope to climb.. if he like make he climb Kilimanjaro or mount everest .. better go work hard and quit glorifying musicians wey no send u
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Gabreil2121(f): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nicapar:
And today what happened? His big and too Davido.

Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is +23470 3 97 4 0238

This scammer again after you scam that guy 32k
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Gabreil2121(f): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
these talks are funny because i already rated burna boy above wiz and davido since the days of like to party. L.I.F.E.

Who you epp?
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Abokisulay(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
You and it noisemaking brother love to envy sha. Burna's success is making y'all bitter u can't even hide it

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Gabreil2121(f): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
candygist:

Davido current album is a flop. So he needs to mention burna boys name in other for people not to forget is name. Burna Boy will be performing at today's champions league final. Make sure you watch his awesome performance.

Didn’t Davido perform at the World Cup?
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Darnell9(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
diplomat058:
And so? Overtaking is allowed in a free enterprise economy
thank you my brother
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Mathe231: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
During a recent statement, B-Red, a Nigerian singer, revealed that in the past, Grammy-Award winner Burnaboy used to chase after a car that belonged to Davido in Porth Harcourt.

B-Red made this disclosure as a guest on the latest episode of the Echoo Room audiovisual podcast, hosted by Quincy Jonze.

This revelation comes shortly after Davido sparked online controversies during an interview where he referred to Burnaboy as a newcomer in the music industry.
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by candygist: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Didn’t Davido perform at the World Cup?

Davido soooooo crave Burna boy stadium status, dude derived attention from Wizkid beef and now wants Burna's Attention. Must be depressed falling out of relevance. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by sprints1: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Burna Boy don tey for the game too

Like to Party and Tonight were big hit back then

2013 David since 2010 wizzy since 2008 e should go rest I mean burna boy na small pikin he still be compare to wizzy and OBO

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Vinnie2000(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
candygist:

Davido soooooo crave Burna boy stadium status, dude derived attention from Wizkid beef and now wants Burna's Attention. Must be depressed falling out of relevance. embarassed

Him just Dey find Beef.😒

As Wizkid don Ignore am, he is bored.😕

Burnaboy will Ignore him too.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Banter1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
Lol.. Burna in the mud.... He deserves it tho, his wings needs to be clipped, arrogant boy🙄
Haters.

Burna boy is better than Davido lyrically and in every aspect. If not for David dad's money nobody go send am. froggy voice
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Parachoko: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
sprints1:
2013 David since 2010 wizzy since 2008 e should go rest I mean burna boy na small pikin he still be compare to wizzy and OBO
I agree with you say Wizkid nah Grandfather for the game and Davido nah father for the game

Wizkid featured in a song by MI called "fast money fast Cars", a song released in 2008, nah the song make me sabi Wizkid.

But is an insult categorizing Burna Boy with the likes of Rema, Asake and Fire boy, a very big insult to Burna Boy.

Burna Boy is in the class of Wizkid right now
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by wahalawahala: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Banter1:
Haters.

Burna boy is better than Davido lyrically and in every aspect. If not for David dad's money nobody go send am. froggy voice
liar..a lot of rich kids dey industry,why den no use dia papa money blow🙄... And u dey talk of same burna boy wey don tiff every Fela's music finish.. if no be for Kanye west ..the " Ye" title the arrogant boy stole ,he no go dey anywhere

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Streetmovement(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He rose to stardom in 2012 after releasing "Like to Party", the lead single from his debut studio album L.I.F.E (2013). In 2017, Burna Boy signed with Bad Habit/Atlantic Records in the United States and Warner Music Group internationally. With his fusion of dancehall, reggae, Afrobeat, and pop, Burna Boy emerged in the early part of the 2010s as one of Nigeria's fastest-rising stars

in 2011, Davido started working on his debut studio album Omo Baba Olowo, which is a mixture of Afrobeats and hip hop. Davido worked with Jay Sleek, Maleek Berry, GospelOnDeBeatz, Spellz, Dokta Frabz, Mr. Chidoo, Theory Soundz and Shizzi to produce the album.

In my opinion all this long talk doesn't hold water cuz it's not like davido came out 20 years ago before burna did, y'all just capping.

If you want real talk let's compare wizkid with them and I can gladly tell you that he is their father in the Music industry. As for Davido and burna they can play cat and mouse for all I care. All this long talk na to just use fans catch Cruise as usual, make una go find water drink jare.

Last time I checked they both rich artist and are making big waves in the industry respectively.
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by EmperorFred: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin NONSENSE TALK

DAVIDO ONCE BEGGED DPRINCE AMD WANDE COAL FOR PICS TOGETHER

https://www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/dprince-and-wande-coal-now-beg-davido.html?m=1
Ur nonsense site nor open o
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by candygist: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Him just Dey find Beef.😒

As Wizkid don Ignore am, he is bored.😕

Burnaboy will Ignore him too.

As Album no sell, him need burna boy engagement base on the fact say burna boy get international fans.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Teymanhenry(f): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
David be careful, you can't go toe to toe with Burna... That guys on another level. No de shake table
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by fx45(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Solution21:
All I know is that currently Mr Eazi is richer than Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, and Olamide put together
As a gold digger you mean? His benefactors can kick his arse any moment and he would be back in the trenches sooner than expected
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by sprints1: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Parachoko:
I agree with you say Wizkid nah Grandfather for the game and Davido nah father for the game

Wizkid featured in a song by MI called "fast money fast Cars", a song released in 2008, nah the song make me sabi Wizkid.

But is an insult categorizing Burna Boy with the likes of Rema, Asake and Fire boy, a very big insult to Burna Boy.

Burna Boy is in the class of Wizkid right now
no mind Davido he just wan open file for burna boy head he knows burna boy is in his class. Rema asake and fireboy way still dey secondary school na fireboy old pass abi maybe he go dey JSS2 when burna dey PH dey enter studio 24/7. Burna aint lazy davido knows. Burna won't reply him but he will do so in his next album
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Lollz(f): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obaman12:
Burna needs to be constantly reminded of his place in the music industry.

For the fact that he blew copying legendary Fela Kuti; by always offing pants in the stage, doesn't mind he should now come and be robbing shoulders with Davido.

We all know the story, when Wiz and David were dominating (still dominating), Burna was nowhere near the picture. He started gaining relevance in 2018, let's not forget that. Meanwhile, Wiz and David had been there for a very long while dropping hit upon hits.
Fact!!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
He started with ghetto raggae and Galaga music
Parachoko:
Burna Boy don tey for the game too

Like to Party and Tonight were big hit back then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant / Shokki Shitta Claims Davido Has Not Given Him The 1M He Promised him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.