Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red (29556 Views)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by KingDash09(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make we no forget say burna get Grammy while froggy na clout chase and tik tok queen
Banter1:
Haters.

Burna boy is better than Davido lyrically and in every aspect. If not for David dad's money nobody go send am. froggy voice
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by gfon(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Draei:

Hope you sell soon & you are paid for this... grin
of course...his song don fetch me 300k at a point 😎
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Draei:

100% correct. It was first Wiz kid & Olamide before the Davido came in a year or so after.
2 years after BIG WIZ
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by shonepa(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Any how way u won play the cassette for ur mind, Òluwa Burna be Giant.

Just Burna no dey lick ass, cum mean say e dey arogant?

Dey play.

Obaman12:
Burna needs to be constantly reminded of his place in the music industry.

For the fact that he blew copying legendary Fela Kuti; by always offing pants in the stage, doesn't mind he should now come and be robbing shoulders with Davido.

We all know the story, when Wiz and David were dominating (still dominating), Burna was nowhere near the picture. He started gaining relevance in 2018, let's not forget that. Meanwhile, Wiz and David had been there for a very long while dropping hit upon hits.
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by ObiCubanaJnr: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2023
Solution21:
All I know is that currently Mr Eazi is richer than Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, and Olamide put together

And he's not making any noise about that deal that got him a billion dollars
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Namigotalktru: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
When Wiz and Burna no dey send this David I used to say ah ah there is space for everyone.

Now I see why. David get bad belle he wants to be the only one. This Burna stadium tour pain die. Even babymama that’s why he runs up and down impregnating nobodies. He doesn’t have confidence to go for girls from his social circle cause they will put him in his place.

The reason he is so popular is because lp people were happy he was using their sister for play until tragedy. I will keep quiet now but he needs to get some self discipline and stop being an insecure hater. He and this mindless cousin
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
So because you be Governor son, make I no succeed....
Re: Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red by Akuruoulo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Obaman12:

Ahead in his HEAD grin
Baba go sleep abeg

Ahead by far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Jumpsuit / Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) / Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.