Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91856 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by loswhite(m): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong
He did not follow orders to create multiple exchange rate. He is disaster.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by fareed69(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2023
nnamdi640:
Don't mind them, they know the mastermind (Buhari) but they refused to go after him rather they want to use another person as a scape goat. This country is always in the wrong path which will one day backfire

It's Jubril of Sudan.
So Buhari exist now.
Bunch of confused people.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Ximenez(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies

So of the 10 counts charge levied against him, he took instruction from his "boss" ?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Juju70(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Whiteshield:

Look at this pig whose ancestors died of kwashiokor and starvation while fighting a foolish war. You're a deplorable dreg of the society, a nonentity and a worthless slave. Go and rescue your mother hiding under the bed on Mondays.

Your mother i caught hiding under my gateman's bed you mean. Before you die of a heart attack I'm not biafran. But since you a dunce you dint realize!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by infogeneral: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2023
This is long overdue. Emefiele should have been suspended after he attempted to secure the presidential ticket under APC.
Not to talk of the failed monetary policy that threw the country into social and economic crisis.
I'm surprised he even waited in office until this moment. A smart person should have resigned and vanished when he still had state protection.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by juman(m): 4:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Buhari that said if those with power desire to fight him, his native NIGER will fight for him.
He knew what he was saying. Those in control of presidency now may be power drunk and push their limit to harass him.
NIGER may be small country nigeria can crush, but buhari statement should caution them.
He was good with them. He brought up apc like his own child.
Anyway they cant do him anything.
He should fear more of attack from his people he allowed to behave anyhow and turned to banditry.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by labi1977(m): 4:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Ishilove:

We are happy he has been arrested, but this is ridiculous

For some reason I'm thinking this "funding" is Ransom from when his wife was kidnapped

shocked

Scapegoat things
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by press9jatv: 4:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Abeg don’t release him yet. Make him spend a year in DSS custody.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Whiteshield: 4:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Juju70:

Your mother i caught hiding under my gateman's bed you mean. Before you die of a heart attack I'm not biafran. But since you a dunce you dint realize!

Jew today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it's time to share money.

Shameless people.
Spits.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by donttouchme: 4:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Emefiele had all the time in the world to escape the country before handover but he foolishly stayed behind. Now he is going to be the escape goat for all the atrocities committed by buhari regime. I don't pity him. Buhari even gave him a study leave yet he greedily stayed behind.
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5C6VOyruA

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7554091/terrorism-charges-against-emefiele-dss#120620726

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Chinonye2022(m): 4:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Oga shut up u are writing rubbish
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Correct
Buhari is troublem with Nigeria 🇳🇬.
He deserves to die. He's not human but a demon.

God punish the Jihadists Loving pig from Daura.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by HNICEARTH: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Next....malami, sirika and the failure himself AKA buhari
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2023
BrownSugq:

You ended up saying nothing

You can never understand what he said, it is too deep for you. Awolowo in his book, ' voice of wisdom' said only deep can reach unto the deep.

Fools talk, cowards are silent but the wise listen - this is a great word for wisemen
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by opius: 4:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Will you keep quiet cool
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Serveyouright(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2023
The most wicked cbn governor. May he never end well
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by UKEMY(m): 4:59am On Jun 10, 2023
If Emefiele is arrested is wrong with no concrete evidence ,what about El-rufai that openly said thrash and he is still walking freely.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by DOD88: 5:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Abegi go and sit down with your yeye talk saying Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region. If a man could remove oil subsidy that brings pains to many Nigerians, which one is enemies with south south by removing or arresting Emefile? As long as Tinubu is taking critical actions for the betterment of Nigeria, we are okay with them, without minding any ox that is gored. We know people like you...you are hater and enemy of good things. Go and repent and let Tinubu, the God's chosen be. Go and repent before you are shamed and disgraced.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Yemimovich(m): 5:02am On Jun 10, 2023
So, Buhari bought him presidential election form, right?
So, same Buhari shared his office when he suggested change of currency, right?

Abi you nor read the allegations well?

Your sense dey pain you.

Ezeama400:

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by LAFOCUZY: 5:05am On Jun 10, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5C6VOyruA

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7554091/terrorism-charges-against-emefiele-dss#120620726

Again reading simple comment by Nigerians not deep thinking.. This a clearly trump up charges, which may disappear tomorrow.

Dose any body really think that the leverless Emefiele can take those actions and decision he did by himself in Buhari government, unless you don't know him.Come on guys, don't be simple. Please take sometime and research and ask people that worked with Zenith back 10years ago about him before coming to a conclusion on these things.

Godwin is weak without lever, the kind of yes sir yes sir, what do you want sir, guy. Don't Ruffle the feathers, just do what the boss wants and how he wants it and give him more. Keep your ideas.. That is why Jim made him MD of Zenith bank, while maintaining a office close to the HQ to control and run the bank while Emefiele is the public face. That is why he was norminated to Good luck. That is why he is the only Good luck administration appointee left in Buhari government, despite tagging the government corrupt, when CBN paid out the money and subsidy scam in question at that time. Think guys.

Guys, why do you think Buhari government reappointed a Jonathan staff?? With all you know about Buhari administration, they reappointed Emefiele?? He gets the job of the master done. Period

Tinubu has just appointed who will get his job done. So please don't rejoice. That is how it works. Not about Nigerians.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Yomit71(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Nonentity like you, your cry is too early.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Yomit71(m): 5:06am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong
Are those allegations true or not
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Yomit71(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu Just dey Smart like Monkey inside Forest! 😕

When the Backers of this Emefiele man, will Deal with him ehn., He will so Regret it. cry cry

He thinks this is Fashola and Ambode lagos politics. sad
Deal with who?? The man who dare the president even before the election, Tinubu is one man mopol even Obasanjo, Jonathan, Buhari can all testify. cheesy wink shocked

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by joeyswift(m): 5:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

I am from the South South. I tell you that nobody will say a thing. Are you telling me that his bad economic policies did not affect the SS. We're those from SS immune to them? I agree with you that he didn't act on own, he played his masters will. He will remain the worst CBN governor ever know for gross abuse of office which went pari passu with corruption.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Elidrisy20: 5:12am On Jun 10, 2023
I don't want to hear he was granted bail ooo
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Britishpea: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Now that’s been arrested let Obi release him. Thought Obi is your president. “We won the election and we will prove it” Now you people can do your worst.

Clowns!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Love56743: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Okwyjesus:

He is south south. Not SE.
Every body will collect

He is from delta State, Agbor will came from the same community, The man is the most useless He couldn't even help his brothers the one that senior him..
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Tommydare(m): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2023
No be only backers na sevilla.
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu Just dey Smart like Monkey inside Forest! 😕

When the Backers of this Emefiele man, will Deal with him ehn., He will so Regret it. cry cry

He thinks this is Fashola and Ambode lagos politics. sad
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Dareal90s(m): 5:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

So his boss asked him to launder money?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Jumbus31(m): 5:25am On Jun 10, 2023
This arrest means Godwin Emefiele will spend at least 3 days in detention before been released on Tuesday. He should be scrutinized together with Buhari, perhaps allow many some Nigerians to pinch them for allowing some of us to buy Naira with Naira to feel what some Nigerians felt during that disastrous policy. And I think same energy should be channeled towards aviation minister for fleecing Nigerians with the Nigerian Air shenanigan. Meanwhile, Nigerians 2 - 1 Emefiele, this thing dey sweet me...
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Stjims: 5:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Is it a must to obey all Buhari's orders?
Can't he raisign?
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Alpharey: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Paper work arrest. By tomorrow or next you will still hear him telling us to disregard this rumour, that he was only invited for a chat with Dss. 🤣🤣🤣. Naija na cruise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.