Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91811 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by honesttalk21: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Peace be still! Was only reacting to Ezeama400's comment about following instructions.

We all have our expectations of the way a nation should be sadly though we have many 'agberos' that feel entitled to 'free money ' for doing nothing other than being there or 'hailing you'

Skyview01:

What kind of country do you want to live in?

A country where people can use excuses to escape being accountable for their actions?

No way, Emefiele must be made to dance to the music, one day, the failure Buhari will face his own punishment too.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by KIDfurniture(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Buhari’s immunity have finished be that

ufotunang:
...the CBN govenor does not have immunity..it's was Buhari that was protecting him from the DSS from arresting him

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Berankis: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin They should please release him to the general public. We want to tell him something. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by ReubenE(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
CJN did you see anywhere I mentioned constitution in my comment? Maybe you are not in Nigeria to know how things works over herecheesy Do they follow constitution in Nigeria? I said immunity covers formal president, don't argue dust with me oga.. This is Nigeria, everything doesn't go by the fvcking constitution.. People are above the law in this country..

Some of you are very unbelievable and rash.

You made a statement "immunity covers former presidents" and I drew your attention to the law that there is nowhere such is written or even inferred. An innocuous correction for that matter.

In your reply, rather than acknowledge that you just made the statement in the context of how things are done anyhow in Nigeria, you arrogantly wrote a rash and meaningless comment.

Did you say in your opening statement that you were only making reference to our corrupt system? If no, how am I suppose to know that was what you meant?
Some of you are just arrogant for no good cause
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by UptownVibes(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
ReubenE:

Some of you are very unbelievable and rash.

You made a statement "immunity covers former presidents" and I drew your attention to the law that there is nowhere such is written or even inferred. An innocuous correction for that matter.

In your reply, rather than acknowledge that you just made the statement in the context of how things cheesy are done anyhow in Nigeria, you arrogantly wrote a rash and meaningless comment.

Did you say in your opening statement that you were only making reference to our corrupt system? If no, how am I suppose to know that was what you meant?
Some of you are just arrogant for no good cause
CJN its you that is arrogant,because we nairalanders are peaceful people,except you. If you doubt it,you can go to court.. cheesy We're here talking about the country Nigeria and how things work here,you are there talking about constitution... Dey play

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mantilla(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nmezor:
what title pls?

He was made an emir immediately after he left office, sanusi i mean. And till today he is still hiding under tradition
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by kunle75(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Aswear, me I want to ask him to explain the meaning of E naira. I don't understand the concept. Is it related to E money?
I also want to ask him how I can start up a small business grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Bad guy 👦 😏 😎

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Nmezor(f): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mantilla:

He was made an emir immediately after he left office, sanusi i mean. And till today he is still hiding under tradition
Okay I get you.I thought you were initially referring to Godwin man
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
The arrest of the criminal Emefiele is very popular among Nigerians. Emefiele's unpopularity with Nigerians sky-rocketed after his currency consfication that ruined many lives/businesses and led to many deaths. The ONLY people not happy with Emefiele's suspension and arrest are criminals and/or tribal bigots from the sadeast. This decision will make Tinubu even MORE popular with the Nigerian people.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by nnamdi640: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
lawalosky:

We forget so easily, you forget it was GEJ incompetent that brought Buhari to power, many people including PDP stalwart campaign against gej, GEJ backed and sign many frivolous contract and loan but Buhari didn't probe him for once
Tinubu is the major reason why we are in this mess, thank God he is there, let see whether he will clean up the mess he created out of greed and thirst for power.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by lawalosky(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
nnamdi640:
Tinubu is the major reason why we are in this mess, thank God he is there, let see whether he will clean up the mess he created out of greed and thirst for power.

He will and have started,
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Jazzman01: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2023
Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies

Rubbish talk.. So Buhari instructed him to fund Igbos too?
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by ufotunang: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Buhari’s immunity have finished be that

...yes Buhari immunity has finished..so Buhari can also be arrested for he was also part of this cashless policy and naira redesign...he approved it
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by MechanicMike: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nmezor:
Okay I get you.I thought you were initially referring to Godwin man

nmezor please can i chop kiss? and am in nigeria can u come over to my place this eveing please? i beg ? this is a shance to buy u dinnar. U want? smiley
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by KIDfurniture(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Arrest the oga and leave the servant na.

ufotunang:
...yes Buhari immunity has finished..so Buhari can also be arrested for he was also part of this cashless policy and naira redesign...he approved it

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.