Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91812 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by ufuosman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
E case file don openπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by YesDaddyTill203: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good. Also, arrest that Aviation crook.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Water don Pass Garri.

All na still Scam though.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by 12345baba(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Small nyash dey shake. Emefiele nyash dey vibrate
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Basic123: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu Just dey Smart like Monkey inside Forest! πŸ˜•

When the Backers of this Emefiele man, will Deal with him ehn., He will so Regret it. cry cry

NHe thinks this is Fashola and Ambode lagos politics. sad
No,na anambra politics where your god had failed to unseat APGA in last 2 elections,so we can invite pethief OBI.

You biafran terrorists never learn from history!
You have been saying this rubbish since 2015 till the man became president.

Are you guys stupid or dumb?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by alfarouq(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies

We have heard you, next topic please

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by gayman99: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Emeifele capitalized on Buhari's illiteracy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by blaise26abj(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong
If you think Buhari sabi anything about economy or what Emefiele was up to , you are a learner

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Espelbengz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
These tribal bigots have started their wailings on gear two already! 🀣🀣🀣😜😜😜😜

Ezeama400:

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by princemillla(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

You reek of bigots and illiteracy.

So u mean president make all policies?

Cbn make their policies brief the president them assentment follows.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by olarent: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by kunle75(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin They should please release him to the general public. We want to tell him something. grin

The public need to show him something outside quickly

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mercury12(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
As e dey hot. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm loving this

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Basic123: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obedients on this thread are defending emediele,are they that pathetic ?

18 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Bishop4real: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin They should please release him to the general public. We want to tell him something. grin

Singing:
Something, something,
Something, something,
Something, something,
We want to tell him something
grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by henrimoto(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
....somebody should check the dollar rate now (black market)... E suppose to down now . πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by SLOVFO(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Mark my word, they will release him. This one na initial gragra to save face. You think Emefiele doesn't have state secrets and things he is using as bargaining chips? Otherwise he would have gone on a self imposed exile as soon the last regime ended. For him to stick around till now means that something is beating drums for him in the bush. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by 2mch(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
It is easy to say but putting in practice is hard, I don't think you really know what it will result to for you to reject order from above. When try to reject such order by saying you want to resign then another punishment is awaiting you.
What punishment will have been worse than this? Let me tell you, those people he planned with, none of them will come and help him. Besides, this was also a self serving plan as he was also a presidential aspirant which further shows he came up with this demonic plan on his own for selfish interest. Then probably roped the daftest kitchen cabinet into it just in case the plan did not go well. All professionals have the option to resign when you are asked to do something against your professional and personal ethics. If you don’t, then you assume responsibility for whatever repercussions may come your way.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Omoawoke: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rayban25:
Emefelie was to be sacked long ago and not suspended.

And he should arrest buhari also because emefiele didn't act on his own..buhari has too much blood on his hands

Which ex president has ever been arrested in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mrfred43(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
He will be released in next than 24hrs, if he were to be an ordinary man...sorry na e name

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by mymadam(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

🀣🀣🀣
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by bolacode: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gbogbo nkan loma tan, Olorun nikan ni yio ku

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by SenatePresdo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu has already started witch hunting.

Let's wait and see if he will prosecute the people that lavished 180 Billion just to make a photoshoot of Nigerian Air.

Failed Govt, na so Buhari take start.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by FrankAkowe: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
If there are tenable offences he has committed, let them charge him to court. I believe in the rule of law. Let the law take its course.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Cowbell521: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Since you know so much, I think the DSS should arrest you too.

Bear in mind that you're not untouchable. Don't bite more than you can chew

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mercury12(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
lol😁
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Metrofox(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin
If Tinubu like make e leave security chiefs dey pursue grasshopper, aboki go show you peppery pepper

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mrmb: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

you are nothing but a tribal bigot... he took advantage of buhari's i dont care attitude to nearly ruin this country
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

After you made sense about arresting Buhari, you spoilt it in the end.

Nawa
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by gloryman91: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Which general public ?

If I lay my hands on him, my teeth are enough for him.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Menclothing: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ignorant people said he is acting on
Instructions of boss

He is CBN gov autonomy entity headed by a gov

He is a professional
He can’t use nation money to play politics

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.