Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity (28319 Views)

P2P Binance Nigeria Exchange Group On Telegram Are Scammers / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by quickhubservice: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
GENES11S:
In developed countries, Crypto exchange rate obeys the country's exchange policies regarding other non digital currencies.

In Nigeria, CBN exchange rate is around 460 naira to dollar. Crypto has never obeyed this, not even once.
Their exchange rate is usually around 740 to 840 therefore contributing to the downfall of Naira while promoting the dollar.

Even payment company like PayPal had to obey every countries monetary policy. It's either you accept it or you don't operate there. It's simple.

Nigerians should shun crypto for now until they take our monetary policy seriously. Right now, we are helping them to destroy our economy.
Wetin u dey talk.... Cryptocurrency rate is same with CBN, but you can't transact directly with crypto platforms where the sell crypto, u use third party peer to peer to buy or sell crypto because of banks stopping direct card payments on any foreign site. You can only transact if you use a dollar card and all your payments and withdrawals will be processed in dollars then when you withdraw your dollars you still have to go to black market to get a high rate for it else you want bank to change it at there own rate.
Even Nigerian banks don't issue dollars to random people at official rates anymore.
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Trojan8(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kobicove:

You are the one who is muddling things up.

This disclaimer clearly refers to Binance Nigeria operators of the crypto exchange!

You can clearly see Binance Nigeria Limited. Do you know any company with that name? Muddling things up una
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by jidxin(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariovito:
These guys just like to set us back.

First you ban crypto, how did you expect them to get your so called license?

Anyway, now that the ban on crypto has been lifted, I believe Binance will do the needful and regularize their position.
how did dey ban crypto?
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by brightleave(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
cheesy

I remembered when buhari entered newly, people where busy hailing his imaginary body odour language that he's working immediately.
something similar is also happening today people hailing the drug baron so early.
don't worry e go play for our eyes.
one thing is certain and just like Buhari failure, Tinubu is bound to fail because you can't build a mansion on faulty foundation and expect success.
the process that brought Tinubu is flawed and cruel so his failure is imminent.
we go see am.
Ok na angry grin Keep praying for his failure. In case you forget, fast join o
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Finestgurlie(f): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oloriburuku niyin se... Leave Seun go marry your village people... Olofo
orunneyi
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Finestgurlie(f): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
johnjose68:

If dem carry you go prison now, you will say na your grandma dey your matter, and those you are trying to impress will forget about you like they did to Nnamdi kanu and suddenly became in love with pitobi.

Try and buy yourself a brain when it is still cheap.

On ASIWAJU's mandate I stand
orunneyi
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Finestgurlie(f): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

Jagaban is the president for the next four years.

Any disaffected person should jump into the lagoon.
orunneyi
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Fearyourcreator: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
orunneyi
Koshi danu
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by HomorBj(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Finestgurlie post=123697320] cheesy

I remembered when buhari entered newly, people where busy hailing his imaginary body odour language that he's working immediately.
something similar is also happening today people hailing the drug baron so early.

The hustle for validation on this site mad gan o,jeez.
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by GENES11S: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
quickhubservice:

Wetin u dey talk.... Cryptocurrency rate is same with CBN, but you can't transact directly with crypto platforms where the sell crypto, u use third party peer to peer to buy or sell crypto because of banks stopping direct card payments on any foreign site. You can only transact if you use a dollar card and all your payments and withdrawals will be processed in dollars, then when you withdraw your dollars you still have to go to black market to get a high rate for it else you want bank to change it at there own rate.
Even Nigerian banks don't issue dollars to random people at official rates anymore.

At what rate is the P2P dollar transaction which is associated to cryto? Is it the same as CBN rate? NO

You are contradicting yourself.
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Antell95(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Deeprooted:

You will need to change the battery,the keyboard, the screen, get a charger and motherboard.

Quote me if you're interested
If i had the money, i would buy an old one. i really need a functional one please please
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by phatriqk(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariovito:

Anyway, now that the ban on crypto has been lifted, I believe Binance will do the needful and regularize their position.

When was it lifted?
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Antell95(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Firstcitizen:

You wan take am do..... grin tongue
I am a newbie in freelancing
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by georgeakins: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
orunneyi
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Go and kill yourself.
Jagaban is our president
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by fabolouz1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by headboyprince(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Slynation:
Buhari didn't do anything in his first 6months. Infact, in his first 6months, he was still struggling to list his cabinet members and the Economy was on auto pilot.
he did a lot.. Remember his body odor was everywhere....
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Mustaphaarome: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
cheesy

one thing is certain and just like Buhari failure, Tinubu is bound to fail because you can't build a mansion on faulty foundation and expect success.
we go see am.

Back to sender
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Reload101: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
"Any member of the investing public dealing with the entity is doing so at his/her own risk"

That's the part I love must
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by DoxxAnon: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
SEC are just clueless copy cats!

They issued license to Addy FX that ended up scamming Nigerians but Binance is their problem.

SEC is a useless regulator
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Beegrace: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Read gently and don't rush to comment. Not the internationally acclaimed Binance, SEC is referring to an entity called Binance Nigeria Limited. Jeez!!!
sotall:
lipsrsealed

While it is right that operators of digital assets needs to be regulated and ensure customers money is in safe hands, the government regulatory bodies such as this fake SEC of Nigeria are financial hypocrites and thieves and worse than the digital assets companies they are trying to regulate.

Nigerians would rather keep their money with Binance where the money is safe and very low inflation than keep it in Nigeria banks where the government keeps printing money out of thin air leading to inflation.

1 Like

Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Hussein035: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
chaseblack:
Ok, anyone still trading crypto is gullible. The money in crypto right now is akin to gambling some will win some will lose, be wise!

Baba, I back your point. Some werey will be telling me to invest in crypto and become millionaire. I put 46k for one useless kucoin all my money disappear within 2 weeks

Crypto is just another form of betting online if you know you know and if you know you will learn by force when your eye clear like my own
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by firfinch(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
chaseblack:
Ok, anyone still trading crypto is gullible. The money in crypto right now is akin to gambling some will win some will lose, be wise!
Don't generalize... What are you doing?
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by rolams(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariovito:

Crypto ban has been lifted. The Binance in question is not the real Binance exchange ooo!
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by stanbright(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://sec.gov.ng/circular-on-the-activities-of-binance-nigeria-limited/?fbclid=IwAR3RLVY2RaH35ScqlepjHJl_kWsA3xwnT7N9FeAVwcJDK7YbiO8HVnxlCpo
The government banned binance in Nigeria,which one is binance Nigeria limited again?
This op must be smoking
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by EnterpriseMan: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Binance Nigeria Limited grin grin grin Made in Aba binance grin grin
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by PaZwoD: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
cheesy

we go see am.
That's your wish but JAGABA WILL NOT FAIL.
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by candygist: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
cheesy

we go see am.

Don't you also think it's too early to be insulting Tinubu ? You don't want Nigerians to hail him bcus it's too early. But ar already insulting him despite the fact that it's too early.
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by bukarolz: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fucking corntree.
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by Justinlean02(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
I imagine Nigerian youths in 2023 tagging Crypto a scam, in 2023 ooo. A ditigal asset and they're all using internet. nairaland hypocrisy is top notch

Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by asahnwaKC: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make una go trade una btc sharply before it enters voicemail undecided
Re: SEC Bans Binance Nigeria Limited: It Is An Illegal Entity by sotall(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Beegrace:
Read gently and don't rush to comment. Not the internationally acclaimed Binance, SEC is referring to an entity called Binance Nigeria Limited. Jeez!!!

And you think Binance Nigeria Ltd isnt affiliated with the international Binance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now / The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy / Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.