Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How's The Power Supply In Your Area? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How's The Power Supply In Your Area? (23494 Views)

Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM / States/capital With Best power supply In Nigeria / Epileptic Power Supply In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by clems88(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
denzel231:
I am using solar, I have 247 light , don't know about nepa or phcn... na una headache be that
pls is it posible to get solar that can only power my freezer n television
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Devil1Messenger: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Diligent1:

Which state?
Lagos
Where u dey?
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by denzel231: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
All this paid people coming to post trash .. drop ur location fools ..
.I use solar 247. Na una headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Diligent1(f): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Lagos
Where u dey?
Ikorodu
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by denzel231: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
clems88:
pls is it posible to get solar that can only power my freezer n television
my solar powers my a.c, tv, ps4, pumping machine ..
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by SILVERLINES: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
As for PHCN na God go punish them

They don't give us light here in Port Harcourt

PHCN is the worst electricity distribution company so far

Na God go punish them
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Shemadex(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Cowbell521:
The way some Nigerians dey take reason sef. So na today rain just dey fall abi?
u dey mind them because rain no fall last year

2 Likes

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by clems88(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
denzel231:
my solar powers my a.c, tv, ps4, pumping machine ..
huh!! What's the cost pls. How many batteries n panel
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by ceejay80s(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:
Since Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in, I've been enjoying 24/7 constant power supply.

If they take it,it won't be up to 5 minutes before they bring it back.

Matter of fact,I'm tired of the light 😂🤣😅

How's the power situation in your area?
Na lie abeg , stop decieving others
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by zadokchidi: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Same in my village ooo
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by PeterTinubu(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
You're right OP.

If you're jobless and have constant power supply now,why not start a dry cleaning business?

Or if you have a deep freezer or access to one,why not try making ice blocks to sell?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by boom99(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu is doing well. Light they dey

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by ceejay80s(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
We keep discussing this every year as if sense no dey some nairalanders head, there's more light in rainning season than dry season, I bet my left prickkk that one bafoon will bring up this same topic next year from April to october
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
It was almost 24hours before the heavy rain now almost three days no light and fuel is not cheap at all. Black market is 1k/ litre while fuel station is 490/litre and the fvcking pump is adjusted that is if they're even selling. So it's black market all the time but for how long?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by denzel231: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
clems88:
huh!! What's the cost pls. How many batteries n panel
just one battery.. the battery is equivalent to like 8batteries. I don't like those many batteries. The battle alone is about 1.8mil to 1.9mil now.... The battery warranty is 15yrs. I have 12 panels

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by drlateef: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:
Since Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in, I've been enjoying 24/7 constant power supply.

If they take it,it won't be up to 5 minutes before they bring it back.

Matter of fact,I'm tired of the light 😂🤣😅

How's the power situation in your area?

Same here in Ogun state. Until one son of devil collapse the high tension pole as he was trying to steal the power line. I hope he got electrocuted and burnt to ashes.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by ogbe88(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
All these praise singers, u guys don't have better things to do with your time.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by BitCraftman: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:

I don't even know sir,I'm thinking it's cos of the new bill that was signed that private individuals and companies can now generate and transmit power.....It will make the power sector competitive.
obviously private individual aren't generatin power yet and transmission is still cumbersome so stop lying.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Gabriel1992: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akure ijoka road na problem almost one week, no light as if this side is not part of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by drlateef: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Firecolos:
This is a mumulized topic. You got thousands of Nigerian villages and towns without electricity...why is it fuçking hard for supposedly giant of Africa to attain the level of uninterrupted power supply?

My present location is nothing to write.

So I ask: what are we really enjoying/flexing as Nigerians? Is this how we live? Life's too short. These men at the helms should well because we are here today, tomorrow we are no more.

I'm tired...I really tired of this country.

Please stop wailing!!! Rome was not built in a day. Appreciate good effort when you see it.

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Didi2d(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
In agbara, Odofa. It has really improved
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by CaptainFM1: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
charlesdinho:
you guys are enjoying power supply o. ours here is once in a week and when they bring the light, IT CAN ONLY LAST FOR 2 hours

Yours is the reality and the generality of Nigeria.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by DrAda(f): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Honestly power supply in my area has increased like we are now having 23hrs light. You will always see light whenever you enter our estate

3 Likes

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by bitbillionaire: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
LoL. Even before opening the thread I already suspected the motive of the op and I was right.

But let me say this with all honesty - LONG BEFORE Tinubu even indicated interest to run for presidency, there has been STABLE and CONSTANT power supply both in where I live and where I work all thanks to the foundation that was already laid by Goodluck Jonathan's administration and built upon by Buhari's government! This has absolutely nothing to do with Tinubu as the op is trying to mislead people to believe. I want to believe Tinubu will continue from where his predecessors ended and hopefully improve on it as it should be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by ibabz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why are some Nigerians so dumb and stupid? This was exactly what happened within Buhari’s one month in office. I was called all sorts of names when I tried to educate them why the electricity seemed stable. @OP, pls revisit your question after January nex year. Before then, I wish you good luck
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by drlateef: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
sammycarz:
Post ur location? I dey find house to rent

Come to Abeokuta North LGA, we enjoy it so much here. I am beginning to think electric car will be cheaper than petrol nowadays.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by ogascomax: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
In my area it has improved but yet to get into the way it used to be 10 years ago. The improvement has happened before TINUBU came in. So I will say may be it's because of the new government that was about to take from the previous clueless government. So let see how it improve further.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by twosquare(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nothing new. When Buhari first entered, the light was like that and it was said the body odour of the president is repairing things without acting.

We know what's up now.

Nigerians get easily carried away. I want to know how he wants to pull us out of this hard times...

Youth unemployment.

Or...are we going to end up like Venezuela.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by TemmyT002(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's raining season
Haven't you noticed electricity is constant a little during rainy season.
Well, our own electricity na 59% or thereabouts
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Propaganda machine fully activated!

mek una continue!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.