Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele (35724 Views)

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Starz825(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
CharleyBright:
Werey man.
I have not heard this pathetic fool rain curses on Hadi Sirika who scammed Nigerians and still walking free.
Why hasnt he abused Buhari?
Who was making National Broadcast to tell Nigerians what Naira note will be used and what will not be used?
Was it not Buhari?
if Emefiele was not acting on Buhari directive, why was Buhari the one making the National Broadcast?
Until this govt arrest and prosecute Hadi Sirika, Myele Kyari and Buhari, then i will okay it.
Selective prosecution wont do us any good.
to arrest buhari....

buhari get immunity na
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by curtisaziboy: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Khallicopyro: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
See kettle dey mock pot
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by IyanuDeb(f): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
I still have no idea what he did
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by PNomsule: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dafresh:
They want to crucify Emefiele and leave Baba Buhari can CBN governor print new naira with out President approving it even the minister for finance will approve it too

Clearly it was his brain child, otherwise he had the latitude to resign if the policy was muted and hoisted on him by the latter two
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by onuman: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu is on popularity chase by going for Emefiele but ignores Buhari who without any scintila of doubt initiated and approved currency swap for Emefiele to implement.

This Mugu, FFK, is afraid to curse Buhari whose administration put Nigeria as the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by SmartyPants(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Even a kid knows Emefiele was nothing but a pawn in the hands of the powers that be. So sad he's taking the fall for the powers that be.

My thoughts are with him regardless

So a kid can know this but Emefiele couldn't figure it out for himself?
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by EnterpriseMan: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
The most corrupt people are the ones persecuting him and running their mouth upandown. Las las they will all be caught, just a matter of time
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Tunji50: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
U guys should stop blaming emefiele
he isn't the caused
emefiele did what buhari ordered him
let Dem arrest buhari
in history, in 1984, buhari did naira redesign
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Neddyogu(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:

when the Gbedu the enter bodycheesy
Quite funny
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by adefitim(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
This is bitterness Mr FFK!!!!

I don’t just understand why we are crucifying this man as if he did it on his own
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Lutherblaq: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Neddyogu:
Quite funny
Hehehehe grin
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Kingosytex(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maxikenna:
That shouldn’t be the problem, the problem is are you making money for yourself and family members? If no, Do you know you can make money in dollars by simply uploading football videos on YouTube and earn money while you SLEEP? (It takes only 10 minutes daily) let me teach you everything you need to know. See my WhatsApp in bio. I charge 1k only (No extra charges)

How much you don make fool? You are making this whole money yet you beg on every thread for 1k.
You too mumu.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Dafresh: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
JoshTim:

On whose advise did they print the new currency?....Is Buhari the CBN Governor?...Who is meant to advise who?....what are the key duties of the CBN Governor ?

What are the functions of the CBN again?

Stop talking like a drunkard
You're the one talking without reasoning so if you advice me to kill I do I won't be arrested
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Roger3D(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
CharleyBright:
Werey man.
I have not heard this pathetic fool rain curses on Hadi Sirika who scammed Nigerians and still walking free.
Why hasnt he abused Buhari?
Who was making National Broadcast to tell Nigerians what Naira note will be used and what will not be used?
Was it not Buhari?
if Emefiele was not acting on Buhari directive, why was Buhari the one making the National Broadcast?
Until this govt arrest and prosecute Hadi Sirika, Myele Kyari and Buhari, then i will okay it.
Selective prosecution wont do us any good.
You think too highly of yourself bro. 'Then I will okay it' grin
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by FlawlessKarl: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nobody really bothered much about this emethief until he decided to unleash direct hardship on Nigerians in an attempt to skew public view in favour of the incompetent crook and grand patron of ipob terrorists.

One of the reasons we Nigerians decided to vote massively for the great Jagaban is out confidence in his ability to screw his useless balls out his groin.

I really wish Tinubu keep this bald headed animal in prison for the rest of his useless life.

grin

You're a terrible English speaker , and it has shown in your writing skills.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by hammerT: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tunji50:
U guys should stop blaming emefiele
he isn't the caused
emefiele did what buhari ordered him
let Dem arrest buhari
in history, in 1984, buhari did naira redesign

BUHARI HAD REGULAR MEETINGS, WITH EMEFIELE TELLING HIM HOW TO DO IT.

TINUBU SHOULD GO AND ARREST BUHARI.

IF TINUBU CANNOT ARREST BUHARI, HE IS JUST WASTING HIS TIME AND FOOLING YOU IDIOTS.

HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO EMEFIELE.

ALL THIS NA INITIAL GRA, GRA.

1 Like

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Mrfixiit: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dafresh:
They want to crucify Emefiele and leave Baba Buhari can CBN governor print new naira with out President approving it even the minister for finance will approve it too
Tinubu is only witch-hunting Emefiele because he tried to stop vote buying. Let's watch and see what he will do to the likes of sirika who used over 130 billion naira to design Nigerian air logo. Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by SisterAnn(f): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ewo 'ntepe?

This federal Foolish Kolanut is always unhappy.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Aarenaija: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
So this one is now talking like he has character himself. Funny!
Sometimes I wonder if this one actually went to school.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by hammerT: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Tinubu is only witch-hunting Emefiele because he tried to stop vote buying. Let's watch and see what he will do to the likes of sirika who used over 130 billion naira to design Nigerian air logo. Ndi Ara

TINUBU IS A BASTARD AND A THIEF.

HE HAS APPOINTED A YORUB TO CBN AS HE USE EMEFIELE FOR DISTRACTION.

HE IS PREPARING GROUNDS TO LOOT THE NATION.

EMEFIELE CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS.

HE CANNOT LEAVE PRESIDENT BUHARI AND BE TAKING ORDERS FROM A MAN SITTING IN LAGOS TRYING TO RIG ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Mrfixiit: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nobody really bothered much about this emethief until he decided to unleash direct hardship on Nigerians in an attempt to skew public view in favour of the incompetent crook and grand patron of ipob terrorists.

One of the reasons we Nigerians decided to vote massively for the great Jagaban is out confidence in his ability to screw his useless balls out his groin.

I really wish Tinubu keep this bald headed animal in prison for the rest of his useless life.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by mukthar2000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fani stop all this swear ur own too much nobody send u all this, u self get ur own shit , everybody na barawo.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by JoshTim: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dafresh:

You're the one talking without reasoning so if you advice me to kill I do I won't be arrested

You are not getting my explanation....go and read more...or go and read extensively. Stop making a fool of yourself. For you info, the executive arm of government including the president does not advise the CBN. One of the key functions of the CBN is to advise the government, another is acting as banker to the government....stop being an ignoramus.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pot calling kettle black
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Dafresh: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
He won't do anything, because he's a northerner
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Tunji50: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
hammerT:

BUHARI HAD REGULAR MEETINGS, WITH EMEFIELE TELLING HIM HOW TO DO IT.

TINUBU SHOULD GO AND ARREST BUHARI.

IF TINUBU CANNOT ARREST BUHARI, HE IS JUST WASTING HIS TIME AND FOOLING YOU IDIOTS.

HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO EMEFIELE.

ALL THIS NA INITIAL GRA, GRA.

Sure
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Earnmoreprofit(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol....chaiii this man go see ween
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by phorget(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

He who pays the piper dictates the tune Buhari should be in prison alongside Emefiele. I am sure Emefiele wont be acting on his own without the presidency authorization but alas! Emefiele would definitely take the fall all alone.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by alibiz: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Same measure will be used on him one day
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by malaria(f): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
All this na wash, no be naija we dey again .
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by delishpot: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
E be like Elemienere didn't invite FFK for lunch. We all know say FFK na food Dem dey take buy his love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.