Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele (35692 Views)

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by SaturnNick(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
FFK Mtchewww shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by 12345baba(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
He go beg emefiele money before Emmy chase am.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
oneMalik:
That guy nearly put fire for Nigeria sha .

That guy did what he was paid and sent to do!
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by gidjah(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Even a kid knows Emefiele was nothing but a pawn in the hands of the powers that be. So sad he's taking the fall for the powers that be.

My thoughts are with him regardless
thank you, well said, he was just used, he has no powers of his own,even though he truely has powers to use but won't be able to because of fear, man worship,and the abokis factor !! I am just not happy over how he's gonna be handled.Elrufai used him to gather lots of forex from the money he assisted him to borrow from world bank, now it's time to face the music himself.Gid go help am.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by SaturnNick(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Where were you FFK, when all these were happening? Trouble and ingredients grin grin grin
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Whobedatte(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
If dem born you well , swear for Buhari like the way you just did
For food only man
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Mummyfour(f): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Coming from a man whose caze of looters is still in court, who feigns bear death illnesses whenever his date in court comes close.
Inasmuch as Emefiele stepped on toes and did some certain things that affected us a people, we should not forget he had a principal who was the commander in chief.

Further more, the likes of Fani ksyode should shut up when issues like this are discussed. He would lick ass and do worst if he had Emefiele's position
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by PoliteActivist: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maxikenna:
That shouldn’t be the problem, the problem is are you making money for yourself and family members? If no, Do you know you can make money in dollars by simply uploading football videos on YouTube and earn money while you SLEEP? (It takes only 10 minutes daily) let me teach you everything you need to know. See my WhatsApp in bio. I charge 1k only (No extra charges)

If you were not a scammer you'd be using this medium to be advertising YOUR OWN YouTube channel. Which proves you are not making any money from YouTube.
Oga what are your YouTube channels?
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Offpointng: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

So a kid can know this but Emefiele couldn't figure it out for himself?
He of course knew. his calculations were just wrong and din work for him
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Dejijossy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Them he should be bold enough to mention names of people that are involved.

quote author=Dafresh post=123705741]They want to crucify Emefiele and leave Baba Buhari can CBN governor print new naira with out President approving it even the minister for finance will approve it too
[/quote]
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by toujurs: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Look at who is cursing Emefiele, chameleon. I wonder how this man isn't in jail yet.

Crook.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Dafresh: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
JoshTim:

You are not getting my explanation....go and read more...or go and read extensively. Stop making a fool of yourself. For you info, the executive arm of government including the president does not advise the CBN. One of the key functions of the CBN is to advise the government, another is acting as banker to the government....stop being an ignoramus.
Oga you are insulting me but let me take it as part of you, the CBN takes orders indirectly from the President the governor can't just wake and take to 246 billions to redesign the naira
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Dafresh: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dejijossy:
Them he should be bold enough to mention names of people that are involved.

quote author=Dafresh post=123705741]They want to crucify Emefiele and leave Baba Buhari can CBN governor print new naira with out President approving it even the minister for finance will approve it too
He's not a coward he must mention names
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Landowner101(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nobody really bothered much about this emethief until he decided to unleash direct hardship on Nigerians in an attempt to skew public view in favour of the incompetent crook and grand patron of ipob terrorists.

One of the reasons we Nigerians decided to vote massively for the great Jagaban is out confidence in his ability to screw his useless balls out his groin.

I really wish Tinubu keep this bald headed animal in prison for the rest of his useless life.

Shebi una no wan learn from the shege wey bubu show una, no worry banza is on its way
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Pat081: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
FFK one of the most useless Politician in Nigeria
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Deepthoughts: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/10/may-your-pathway-be-filled-with-thorns-horrors-of-night-pain-ffk-curses-emefiele/

So up till now, these people are afraid to blame buhari squarely for the mess of the last eight years,Las Las emiefile will shame them all.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by JoshTim: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dafresh:
Oga you are insulting me but let me take it as part of you, the CBN takes orders indirectly from the President the governor can't just wake and take to 246 billions to redesign the naira

He doesn't, but sorry for the insults please. Sitting on the topmost part of the CBN is no child's play. A wrong policy can wreck the economy and plunge millions into poverty.

That is why the CBN advises the president. A president might have initiatives,...but the policy implementation is solely the responsibility of the CBN who in this case is the Banker's bank. The naira redesign is a good initiative but implementation was poor. Mind you, this is not the first time we will be changing currency designs.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Firecolos: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
I go like curse FFK...

But u got no time because I'm actively searching for LinkedIn account to buy.

If you got any to sell Whats.App. Zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Jayhome24: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emefielle is very wicked I never seen such a horrible wicked man like him in my life.

People are crying, dying and went naked in the bank due to his cash swap shit yet this evil man sees it as nothing.

This man spend billions to paint our notes with dye and called it new currency, this same man went ahead to burn billions of Naira and masses are dying of hunger due to no cash, the list of his sin is endless but e go hear am now.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by favour32(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
This boy na anywhere belle face.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by seunayantokun(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ffk is a wicked man. Why you dey swear for am, for heaven's sake? What if them swear for you too for all your wickedness? Person wey no clean dey swear for another dirty man. Ffk is heartless.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Dafresh: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
JoshTim:

He doesn't, but sorry for the insults please. Sitting on the topmost part of the CBN is no child's play. A wrong policy can wreck the economy and plunge millions into poverty.

That is why the CBN advises the president. A president might have initiatives,...but the policy implementation is solely the responsibility of the CBN who in this case is the Banker's bank. The naira redesign is a good initiative but implementation was poor. Mind you, this is not the first time we will be changing currency designs.
Okay
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by NECO1998: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Same to you, idiot.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Nicenancy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
That's bad

Click and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSKNlP2EuBw
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by highness25(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/10/may-your-pathway-be-filled-with-thorns-horrors-of-night-pain-ffk-curses-emefiele/

I've not seen this FFK visiting Tinubu since he became President. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Dem never leave you?
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Agboogashi: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fani Kayode is a bloody hypocrite.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by blowjohn(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Debater:
In response to the recent events involving Godwin Emefiele and Femi Fani-Kayode, it is important for me to provide a balanced and very neutral perspective on their actions and acknowledge both their achievements and criticisms. While some of una go dey express dissatisfaction with Emefiele's monetary policies and the impact they had on the economy, e dey important say una recognize his efforts in implementing reforms and his contribution to the financial sector.
Emefiele's suspension as the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria indicates that investigations are underway regarding the financial sector's reforms. This move by the President demonstrates the commitment to accountability and transparency in governance. It is important for the investigation to proceed independently and thoroughly to ensure a fair and just conclusion (That doesn't still mean I support PBAT. Just trying to be very neutral).
On the other hand, Femi Fani-Kayode's curses and mocking remarks directed at Emefiele may be seen as an inappropriate response. He doesn't know that is essential to maintain respect and decency when discussing public figures and their actions, regardless of personal disagreements or criticisms, or what?
Regarding Emefiele's arrest and potential detention, una suppose know that individuals holding high-ranking positions often receive different treatment within the legal system due to their influence and access to resources (Because someone above me mentioned "kirikiri or kuje"wink. This reality raises questions about the fairness and equality of the justice system, where the wealthy and powerful sometimes face different consequences than the average citizen.
In conclusion, while criticizing the actions of both Godwin Emefiele and Femi Fani-Kayode, make una dey remember the positive aspects of Emefiele's tenure, such as his contribution to the financial sector. Let us strive for a society where justice is blind and all individuals, regardless of their position, are held accountable for their actions.

God Bless Hausas
God Bless Igbos
God Bless Yorubas
All tribes of Nigeria, God bless
And God bless the common man.

Please list 5 things emefelie contributed to the financial sector.

I'll list 10 things he did that never saw the light of the day or made the economy worse.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by RealBae: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
E be like say you don sip monkey leave
E show say you are high on squirrel urine
Afo nsi!
LeoDeKing:
Nobody really bothered much about this emethief until he decided to unleash direct hardship on Nigerians in an attempt to skew public view in favour of the incompetent crook and grand patron of ipob terrorists.

One of the reasons we Nigerians decided to vote massively for the great Jagaban is out confidence in his ability to screw his useless balls out his groin.

I really wish Tinubu keep this bald headed animal in prison for the rest of his useless life.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by NOwazobia: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dem never appoint FFK, upon all the ass licking? shocked
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by ofuonyebi: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Haba! FFK don vexed finish...ooo!
in fact EMEFI --OLEE! DEY CARY THE CURSE OF OVER 100 MILLION NIGERIA FOR HIS BALD HEAD!

His generation to come and others still living needs a lot of prayers to escape
the horrors of PAYBACK days from the evil that men do by this FIRST CBN TERRORIST
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by adekolaelect(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dafresh:
They want to crucify Emefiele and leave Baba Buhari can CBN governor print new naira with out President approving it even the minister for finance will approve it too
It shall never be well with Emefiele and his defenders.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by IdJack(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hahaha.

Cruise master

Meanwhile,

Visit my signature for the latest updates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch / Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.