Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele (35697 Views)

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by oneMalik: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
That guy nearly put fire for Nigeria sha .
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Slurity(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emefiele shall not know peace within his body. Very useless man. Many businesses are dead till today with his useless monetary policy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by harmony75: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
The curse is to APC, buhari, FFK and all APC members and supporters!

2 Likes

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Mainnews: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Five Things to know about Acting Governor, Folashodun Shonubi

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Lai6BLkNk
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by SILVERLINES: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Criminal cursing another one probably better than him
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by SpatialKing(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nobody really bothered much about this emethief until he decided to unleash direct hardship on Nigerians in an attempt to skew public view in favour of the incompetent crook and grand patron of ipob terrorists.

One of the reasons we Nigerians decided to vote massively for the great Jagaban is out confidence in his ability to screw his useless balls out his groin.

I really wish Tinubu keep this bald headed animal in prison for the rest of his useless life.

Buhari approved the Naira design
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by ImoleNaija: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Like play, like play, me too don dey old be that o.

Someday, in a flourished Naija, I would be telling a story of how we bought #5k with #2k under Emefiele.

I will be like........... grin

1 Like

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Roozzaay(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
This mad man sef dey talk
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Optimuss: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
GOOD EVENING NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP I HAVEN'T EATEN ANY THING SINCE MORNING I'M WEAK AND FAMISHED I DON'T MIND ANYTHING I WILL MANAGE. THANKS
KUDA BANK
2019345390 🙏
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by FrankAkowe: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
It is unnecessary to curse Emefiele. Let the law take its cause.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by bdon123(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nobody really bothered much about this emethief until he decided to unleash direct hardship on Nigerians in an attempt to skew public view in favour of the incompetent crook and grand patron of ipob terrorists.

One of the reasons we Nigerians decided to vote massively for the great Jagaban is out confidence in his ability to screw his useless balls out his groin.

I really wish Tinubu keep this bald headed animal in prison for the rest of his useless life.
Nobody voted for jagaba xcpet core borther states....election was rigged.Anyway,his still d selected president

1 Like

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by JoshTim: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dafresh:
They want to crucify Emefiele and leave Baba Buhari can CBN governor print new naira with out President approving it even the minister for finance will approve it too

On whose advise did they print the new currency?....Is Buhari the CBN Governor?...Who is meant to advise who?....what are the key duties of the CBN Governor ?

What are the functions of the CBN again?

Stop talking like a drunkard
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Guyman01: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What is this Nairaland inhouse tribalist saying?
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by hammerT: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
AFTER ALL THE RANTING, MAKE UNA APPOINT YORUBA FINANACE MINISTER AND THEN MOVE TO NNPC.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Neddyogu(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:
ehen hypocrite FFK don talk grin

Buhahahahahahahaha
its time to Mock emefiele gbeduciously

ehya ahh!!
see handsome man oh chai! he don go follow Buhari do abracadabra now all this handsomeness go waste fo kuje abi na kirikiri prison..

oh Emefiele and buhari don go buy shege.. now na only ememumu go see the shege alone cheesy..

may konji no go kill em wife oh..

hehehe this mean say e belong
to nobody, e belong to everybody
grin

Which one be gbeduciously again?
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by hammerT: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
HE HAS APPOINTED NEW YORUBA CBN GOVERNOR, PREPARING GROUNDS TO LOOT THE NATION TREASURY.

NEXT WILL BE YORUBA FINANCE MINISTER, OIL MINISTER AND OFCOURSE NNPC CHAIRMAN.

WHILST YOU FOOLS, SIT MISERABLY HAILING HIM FOR DEALING WITH EMEFIELE ?

EMEFIELE PASS AM, THE CBN IS SUPPOSE TO BE INDEPENDENT.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, EMEFIELE TENURE MAY HAVE ENDED AND THAT IS WHY, HE WAS ABLE TO REMOVE HIM.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Segzy19: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
See as FFK use Emefiele shine and speak big grammar.....😆😆😆😆😆
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Abufo: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Somehow you managed to avoid mentioning oga kpata kpata Buhari in your diatribe........and Somehow managed to link Ndigbo to Emefiele's fall....hmmmmm I support you 100% sha.......there is power in the tongue, just keep projecting that "eventual separation" both in words and action! One day! the Egyptians we see now.....we will eventually have nothing to drag with...Amen to that!
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Popesuccess(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Even a kid knows Emefiele was nothing but a pawn in the hands of the powers that be. So sad he's taking the fall for the powers that be.

My thoughts are with him regardless
I wonder why the left the main evil genius Buhari and focused on him.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Tadeus(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
But funny enough emefiele is somewhere reading all the news about him while he is eating what he feel like and enjoying the life of his head. But see hungry and gullible Nigerians wasting their expensive data to argue over nonsense here. Was emefiele Nigeria president? Was Mr buhari not authorized emefiele decision? Can emefiele decide to run CBN in dah manner without go ahead from them oga at the top? Make una dey mumu unaselfs there...lol
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Judolisco(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
D only thing dis FFK will get from tinubu is a let off from efcc
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by watchindelta(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lololo Buhari put it on him, who they suffer am now the stupid emefiele, yeye
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by hammerT: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tadeus:
But funny enough emefiele is somewhere reading all the news about him while he is eating what he feel like and enjoying the life of his head. But see hungry and gullible Nigerians wasting their expensive data to argue over nonsense here. Was emefiele Nigeria president? Was Mr buhari not authorized emefiele decision? Can emefiele decide to run CBN in dah manner without go ahead from them oga at the top? Make una dey mumu unaselfs there...lol

BUHARI NEVER SUPPORTED TINUBU TO BE PRESIDENT FROM DAY 1, UNTIL THE END.

NORTHERN CABAL DID AND BUHARI HAD TO SETTLE RELUCTANTLY AT THE END.

ALL WAS BUHARI ECONOMIC MONETARY POLICY, DOWN TO THE ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON THE NAIRA
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Cromagnon: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
CharleyBright:
Werey man.
I have not heard this pathetic fool rain curses on Hadi Sirika who scammed Nigerians and still walking free.
Why hasnt he abused Buhari?
Who was making National Broadcast to tell Nigerians what Naira note will be used and what will not be used?
Was it not Buhari?
if Emefiele was not acting on Buhari directive, why was Buhari the one making the National Broadcast?
Until this govt arrest and prosecute Hadi Sirika, Myele Kyari and Buhari, then i will okay it.
Selective prosecution wont do us any good.
hadi scammed but did not insist and suffer Nigerians like that bastard enemy did.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Risingblue008(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
As if he's better than emefiele
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by 4hisdamself: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
See this he goat with 3 balls.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Benwallt(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Let's love lead

Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Cmanforall: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Even a kid knows Emefiele was nothing but a pawn in the hands of the powers that be. So sad he's taking the fall for the powers that be.

My thoughts are with him regardless
Could that he the reason the post was given to a Southerner? undecided
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Kc3000: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's always on weekends like this when FFK has received his latest cocktail of hard drugs that he takes to the internet to act a fool.
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by Lutherblaq: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Neddyogu:

Which one be gbeduciously again?
when the Gbedu the enter bodycheesy
Re: May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
This dude should take several seats please. Nothing in the world would ever make me believe he does anything he does for the greater good of all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.