Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? (47281 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
PDJT:
-Miss OP, one woman is not enough for most capable African men. I personally, have two wives and they keep me busy. The younger (second wife) always intellectually stimulates me, and if not for her pleading I would have divorced my first wife, like I mentioned on this forum last year December. But we are cool now, they both enjoy the 3some now and again. Other days, I see them separately.

-My advice to young men, plan to marry more than one wife. E get why.
Why please
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Yes, I earn handsomely, I married early and I am done having kids, so what next training them through good schools, most young men like me make mistakes and is very costly at the end...

She teaches and our total combined income for a month is like 7digits, so why wait? Mind u I married her when I was earnig 19k salary in 2013

-Ten years marriage, and you already have 4 kids? You don't Television? grin
Oh God that same Salary 19k is the same as 40k now
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Raymeg7(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hassanmaye:

You are just lucky
. My dear some of our luck is created by what we are looking for in a person, before I met my wife, I have so many good girls, even when I was dating her, i saw that she is all I wanted, because one , some good people may have one bad behavior, that supecide ever good thing they have, some woman are inpatient, some are full of jealousy, while some are bad naggers, so it depends brother, luck goes with what u want in a person

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by DonroxyII: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2023
LaRosa01:
church marriage na scam,emotional marriage also scam.
three things for marrage
1)RESPECT very very important,without it no man can love any women,he can only bear you for a while.
2) character,that is what sustains marriages ,that emotional feeling go expire but the character na the real deal
3)understanding,once you and your partner understand una self,na paddi relationship be that,nobody fit use una head rather na una go dey use people play.let me give you a case study,I know someone him and wife marry,them they get issues for bed.some times the wife no go like make him touch am,some other time she want head only nothing else.one day him tell the woman ,you better come straight with me or this marriage go end.she come tell am say she dey fear to talk the man start to pack bag,na him the woman come open mouth say the thing is she is into girls but she like the man pass anything just say him no fit do am as her girls fit ,brother shock leave bag go drink for like three days because him no reason him wife like so,when he return him tell him wife well ,na me get you mean say any woman when touch you,I must touch am.so na there understanding be that,they are 12 Years married now 2 kids and I swear,if you see two of them ,na like 2 paddi dey leave.nobody fit run them street.

grin Dem Be Partner in Crime Now grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by DonroxyII: 4:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Jossyfine:
All the comments above have not actually hit the nail in the right place. The major issue is that African marriages are not laced with romance and affection.
How do I mean?
* Most couple stop showing affection to each other once they start bearing kids and over see finish has crawled into their marriage.
* African couples rarely make out for themselves alone in terms of going on dates ( at least once in a while)
* Marriage is what you put in it ,that’s what you get, you should learn to do things together ie weekends both man and wife can create time to put the huz in order( not by force) but with love cuz it creates bond between couples.
*You can create low budget vacation for just you both without the kids.
*Once in a while try having sex outside the huz, look for an affordable hotel around ur area and maybe do just one night.
* Marriage shouldn’t be about the kids, cuz have noticed what most couple talk about the kids, bills and family issues.Spice it up a little and gist about ur selves, probably the sex you had the previous night😜
* Let there be stewardship ( you guys should always review ur attitude towards each other by asking if each is meeting up expectations etc)*

*Most African couple rarely send romantic messages unlike when they were dating when most times you wake up to see sweet soul piercing messages from ur lover. But in marriage all the messages are for purchases of huz hold items.

Marriage is sweet but not in Africa. Africa marriages are very boring😭

Am just wondering how I survived 10 freaking years 😳😳😳and it’s still counting 😔

Marriage No get Manual oo ...
Just Place Your Marriage on Almighty God & Your Maturities Shikena!
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by DonroxyII: 4:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Then in their later years when their children are grown and left the house, those people outside are long gone, same men would accuse the wives they ignored in their youth of now ignoring them in their old age as their wives have divested emotionally.
This is just it !
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by DonroxyII: 4:42am On Jun 18, 2023
ChronicGp:
An African man doesn't marry one (1) wife.
Olohun !
Original African(Negro) Man ooo Not Europeanised(Caucasian) African Man grin...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Shikena(m): 4:50am On Jun 18, 2023
An African man is not interested in being married to a fellow 'man'.

Most of our women eventually turn themselves to men in their homes with their attitude, appearance, and especially behavior.

Look closely. Why would a man find joy in another man when there are several women who are still women out there grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Chidolalar: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

Go marry your female friend abeg. She will hardly respect you. Unless she has sense
What do u really mean by all that statement.
And which female is suitable for a man to marry
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Originalsly: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2023
EriMma1:

I noticed this in one couple.

....and this made you jump to the conclusion that all married men do same.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by blueAgent(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2023
SonofGod231:
Generally speaking Westernised women are the best...Being around somebody who is innovation,strong, independent,assertive and perfect all the time.One who is sure of who they are,strong in themselves and also not afraid to let their spouse explore and have fun of his but being with a woman who is policing and insecured would just make guy man old pretty faster...Most times na fragile and empty ladies no dey gree man to just move outside collect fresh air.

Which western women?
The ones that lead the feminist culture or movement?
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by blueAgent(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Gamesmart:

I knew you would struggle to name 10.

If you can only name 5 in known people's world, despite knowing lots of known people (maybe well over 100), then the rate will be worse in wider society.

Now let me go through the women you claim have "Killer" figures (hope you did not mean "Killer Whale" figures grin)

May Edochie
Darling, this is not a killer figure. It is just an okay figure despite probably all her body contouring tools.

There are no bikini shots or skin-tight/latex-wearing picture of her. And one thing about women is that, if they are proud of it, they will flaunt it.

Just based on her shape while fully dressed (and with contouring tools), I would score her "fake" figure 8/10 for a woman of her age (38).

For all attractive women in general, I would drop her figure down to 6/10 (with contouring).

Annie Idiabia
Okay, I would give her a 9/10.

But she choose and fought for a dog herself, so she has no one to blame but herself.

Regina Nwoke
There are no picture of Ned Nwoke's wives online apart from Laila Charani, so I don't know how you concluded that his other wives are "damsels".

Or are you just being a typical woman where you create "reality" as what you wish it was? cheesy

Only Laila Charani that I saw her picture, and yes she was in shape, that said she is not the first wife and she is a Muslim, so she knew the arrangment she entered. grin

Caroline Danjuma
Are you having a laugh? grin

Another one that likes to flaunt her body online, but never in bikini or skin-tight/latex-clothes.

I would score her body 6/10, and I would not rule out she has done liposuction.

And she is someone that lies about her age. Only God knows what else she lies about to look attractive.

Adaeze Nwapa

Don't know and can't see who you are talking about.

So it is not like if these women are rocking Liz [b]Hurley, Sophia Vergara, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Kate Beckinsale, Heidi Klum, Manuela Arcuri, Aishwarya Rai' looks after childbirth. [/b]

Put any of those women I listed on Google search with the word "bikini" and you will see pictures of them still wearing bikini after childbirth and at older ages.

And note that majority of these women are older than the ones you listed.

All this women you listed still have their husbands cheating on them despite their curves.

There is more to marriages than sex and curves.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Gamesmart: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2023
blueAgent:

All this women you listed still have their husbands cheating on them despite their curves.

There is more to marriages than sex and curves.

I never said curves will stop husbands from cheating.

I was only highlighting what killer curves are like when older; not the out-of-shape, packaging women she listed.

If a woman wants to drastically reduce the possibility of being cheated on, let her be fine, remain fine and marry a religious poor man.

He would most likely be fully loyal.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Because the men married because of big breast, big butt and beautiful facial attraction while the women married because of the men's wealth. When these are no longer felt or seen, the interest begins to fade away.
grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by blueAgent(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gamesmart:

I was only highlighting what killer curves are like when older; not the out-of-shape, packaging women she listed.

If a woman wants to drastically reduce the possibility of being cheated on, let her be fine, remain fine and marry a religious poor man.

Poor men loyal?
Are you for real?
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Itubabakokobase: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sunmolar that's ridiculous:
Most problems in marriage is money related.

A married man maybe rich and decides to flirt around. Thus, infidelity can bring problem if found out by the wife
A married man maybe be broke and be disrespected by the wife. Thus, when the man becomes rich he may feel that the wife is not needed since there was no respect without money
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Gamesmart: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Poor men loyal?
Are you for real?

Give me your arguments about poor men that makes you for real.

I am listening.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by blueAgent(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gamesmart:

Give me your arguments about poor men that makes you for real.

I am listening.

Not all poor men are loyal to their wives.

Infact majority are not.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Gamesmart: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Not all poor men are loyal to their wives.

Infact majority are not.

Did you read this and comprehended it before you decided to give your opinion.

Gamesmart:

Even just going by this, and my very two lines, it is clear comprehension has actually been a challenge for you from the start.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Hamachi(f): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2023
undecided
Dolapo2000:
There are 2 main reasons. 1) Men are polygamous in nature 2) There's a lot of infidelity in d society
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Zedoo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
descarado:

100% of women at 60yrs can still bang comfortably but can men sustain erection comfortably at 60?
Heck, what am I saying, midlife crises see most men losing it completely.
The problem with you boys is that you brag too much when reality is the opposite. It's men that go for sexual enhancement drugs not women.
Or is it men with millipede kind of prik, the bent one, the very short one. One that cannot stand at full mast. Women take shit and still respect men without talking but these idiots will come online everyday to denigrate women even when odds are against them. Some even shot empty.
Culture and kids make women close mouth. Not that the man is irreplaceable. Respect women so they will respect you.

It's known fact that married Nigerian women are the most promiscuous in this world. Do the maths.

Milipede prick - he did not create himself.
Cannot get it up - there are both natural and chemical drugs for achieving max erection.

Before she marry am she no know say na milipede preeek??

Most Nigerian women are logs of wood in bed, start there first...it’s the men that always have something to prove in bed, the woman doesn’t do jack so of course to impress some people will turn to enhancement drugs. It’s common sense.

It’s also top tier primitive to talk about sustaining erection when there are drugs for that, furthermore the women should start marrying men 10 years younger then! For max sex at 60 but will they?
We all know women marry older men for comfort and financial security so why complain?

It’s the man’s social status that attracted you...what attracted the man is your beauty.
He has not gone broke and still takes care of you but you scatter full everywhere so who is truly “justified” to cheat?

If you’re looking for sex marry a man from the trenches that is 10 years younger than you and be prepared to hustle and carry both of you while he’s trying to figure his life out...
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Zedoo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Broke men don’t deserve love, a rich man doesn’t owe any woman his loyalty.
Case closed.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by MadarasBlade(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2023
descarado:

Women do lose interest faster dear.
As time goes on, prik no dey rise again. Man can't power like before. Man is constantly tired.
Except few with very high testosterone, the rest are just there. Why do wives go behind their husbands to get it?
After the rush to answer Mrs and make baby, a woman now want to fulfil her sexual fantasy and very few husbands meet their spec. When you want to marry, that is put aside ny many.
That's when they notice hubby has very small dik or dik without head.
Sit with some women who are not closed off and hear jists. If not religion and culture,..
I live abroad, half of the married women at my place of work bang anyhow and without care. In naija, its just hidden.

Why haven't you started banging without care?
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by WantsandMore: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Richpet85:
Most often men suffer more separation in marriage more than women. In my case it was less than 5years my darling wife became a total stranger and can hardly talk with me, spend time or share her experience, happiness and pains with me. Till today am still looking for way of having my lovingly, kind hearted and sweet wife back. Thou for my peace of mind I have decided to stay on my own and let her leave in her world just to have a peaceful marriage because I can't afford a broken home.
wow. This is sad, but you gotta do something though...love & lights...
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by blueAgent(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2023
Gamesmart:

Did you read this and comprehended it before you decided to give your opinion.

Even just going by this, and my very two lines, it is clear comprehension has actually been a challenge for you from the start.

You wrote crap which you barely understand yourself, and you are blaming me for pointing out your flaws.

Keep deceiving yourself, that a religious poor man would be more likely to be loyal to you, its obvious you are naive and inexperienced.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Gamesmart: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
blueAgent:

You wrote crap which you barely understand yourself, and you are blaming me for pointing out your flaws.

Keep deceiving yourself, that a religious poor man would be more likely to be loyal to you, its obvious you are naive and inexperienced.

What have you pointed out?

With your two posts you have shown you lack the brain power to comprehend what was said.

1. You foolishly highlighted "All this women you listed still have their husbands cheating on them despite their curves", when I never said women with curves' husbands don't cheat?

2. You then foolishly said "Not all poor men are loyal to their wives. Infact majority are not." when I never said poor men are loyal. It was obvious your English teacher failed to teach you what "drastically reduce the possibility" means.

So, you can now see that comprehension of the English language is a major challenge in your life?
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Gamesmart: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jossyfine:
Those lists you mentioned not all women indulge in them. Remember we still have homes with good morals.

N/B: majority indulging in a vice doesn’t make it right.

Here is a 56 year old woman with fantastic figure:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12242249/Salma-Hayek-goes-completely-naked-poses-tiny-towels-sauna.html

And you can see her in a bikini. No figure hugging trickery.

Women are deceivers and liars about their looks.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Gamesmart:

What have you pointed out?

With your two posts you have shown you lack the brain power to comprehend what was said.

1. You foolishly highlighted "All this women you listed still have their husbands cheating on them despite their curves", when I never said women with curves' husbands don't cheat?

2. You then foolishly said "Not all poor men are loyal to their wives. Infact majority are not." when I never said poor men are loyal. It was obvious your English teacher failed to teach you what "drastically reduce the possibility" means.

So, you can now see that comprehension of the English language is a major challenge in your life?

Same crap from a low iQed slowpoke.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Gamesmart: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
blueAgent:

Same crap from a low iQed slowpoke.

The same person that cannot comprehend written English (not even spoken) is the one calling his Master a mooron? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your IQ score no fit pass half of your age. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Zedoo(m): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Richpet85:
Most often men suffer more separation in marriage more than women. In my case it was less than 5years my darling wife became a total stranger and can hardly talk with me, spend time or share her experience, happiness and pains with me. Till today am still looking for way of having my lovingly, kind hearted and sweet wife back. Thou for my peace of mind I have decided to stay on my own and let her leave in her world just to have a peaceful marriage because I can't afford a broken home.

She doesn’t give a shizt and is already on another man’s phallus. You idealism is the same as all men, the idea that any other woman asides your mom can love you is false.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.