Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? (7666 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / The Earthly Kingdom Our Lord Jesus Christ And Of His Saints / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Panda7(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2023
there are no clear prophecies of christ second coming in Gods church today and his second coming could spiritually interprete to his reign on earth today but that shouldn't make us attract the wrath of God by continuing misleading the brethren without a ration example by continuing to ask them for tithes and offerings using Gods kingdom as a bait without the positive impact of the money on their life. In a case study of uprightness, there is a brother on this forum who usually post on the frontpage about his church in russia, from his narratives you could see the church there is not after materials things but sharing the goodness and kindness of Gods kingdom with the people rather than asking them for their material possession.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Ensquare(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2023
I don't believe instead Aliens will come

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by caye(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2023
It is the Christ consciousness that will come back: a mentality of the Christ that is all about seeking truth only, wherever truth may be found.

Sorry, Yashua isn't coming back physically again.

If you want to know if he's coming back?:
Study critically the lives of the Roman Catholic pope's, and the rulers of England: the gatekeepers of the 1st church and the Protestant ( Anglican) church resp3ctively.

They do not seem to be disturbed by a Jesus coming suddenly , while they become victims of the anti-christ. Reason?
Their libraries contain the key to the scriptures gotten from the earliest Gnostics, who advised their members not to take the scripture literally, but thought them that they had hidden meanings.

And for the forbidden ( secret) books in the Vatican library, do you think they'll ever bring them out for black ppl to know the WHOLE TRUTH ?

They'll lose their power.
That's why they gave you the ELEMENTARY scriptures.
They are meant for kids ( in the mental sense and not according to age: you can be 100 yes old and still reason like a kid).

These 2 entities I mentioned have built their own paradise on earth.
It's because they know the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by blahc007: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Dabronze:
If he's coming to take the saints Jesus is coming to take the saints he would have done that thousands if years ago because there are more saints in the world In those time to compare with now

Bible was created to capture the minds of gullible if you can think logically you will understand there nobody anywhere coming to take you.

Elon musk build hotel in Mars I think the first people to visit there should be Angel Gabriel and Angel Michael.
I thought you were going to make sense....
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by yemmywesey(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Holy scam

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by mmsen: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Jesus Gil died in 2004 and I don't see him coming back any time soon.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2023
McStoic:
Yes...That which the soul bears witness to by the instrument of the scriptures and the word of God is undeniable.

I have had dreams relative to that. I believe it strongly. And any athesis that days otherwise is denying him/herself. Cos even you knows you are more than just a like of flesh. When you knows that you are a spirit being. Go figure

LoLz. Look at the meaning of soon and quickly and tell me how it corresponds with 1990years.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by IbileIfe: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2023
YES
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by IbileIfe: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2023
YES.

◄ Psalm 68:11 ►
The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

◄ Psalm 68:11 ►

Many people perish every day in the world
Because of their ignorance of the Word of God.
- EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima
Publisher/Editor
The Rhema Blog
(since 2005)
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by abbasajao(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Jesus is coming just to come and clearify himself that he is not God. That he cannot do anything except with the power and permission of almighty God. That he is not the son of God. That God sent him to only his people just the way He had sent other messengers to their people.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by undisputed106(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes. Now that people are asking this question, it signals something is about to change.

Someone said somewhere that “ whenever a breakthrough is close, a warfare precedes it”. You begin to lose hope when your breakthrough is near.

He will be back. His return is very close.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Lasisi2023: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2023
Africa people yo mumu never do there nothing like Jesus is coming back, na big scam, used yo head b4 them use am. Finish

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Ubdavis(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Wetting him forget for here

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by AJCs(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Omooba77:
Do You Believe Jesus Will come back again to take His saints?
Any heaven bound Christians should take Bible and its content as their reference at all time.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by 1phone(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2023
We are already in heaven
New earth is the heaven...logic
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by ImoleNaija: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Dabronze:
Elon musk build hotel in Mars I think the first people to visit there should be Angel Gabriel and Angel Michael.

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by TheMaharajah: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Who is jesus
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Lol. To think I once believed all these in my formative years, makes me angry
Swears, brah. I know that feeling.
You go just sit down dey laugh yourself, at the same time happy that you were able to free yourself from religious trash! 😉

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Chochovini: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2023
dontai:
Lol, I prefer Mandela and Michael Jackson coming back.
. Jesus will come again but surely NOT for you and your likes.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Chochovini: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Dabronze:
If he's coming to take the saints Jesus is coming to take the saints he would have done that thousands if years ago because there are more saints in the world In those time to compare with now

Bible was created to capture the minds of gullible if you can think logically you will understand there nobody anywhere coming to take you.

. TRASH!
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Chochovini: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2023
badman007:
JESUS AND MOHAMMED ARE DEAD!!!
SAY REST in PEACE!!!

IF YOU ARE POOR, INSECURE, HUNGRY, UNSAFE, IF YOUR PROBLEMS PLENTY, NA YOUR FAULT BE THAT, DO BETTER.

ENJOY YOUR BEST LIFE.

RELIGION IS ABOUT THE FEAR OF DEATH AND AFTERLIFE.
WE FEAR WHAT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND HATE WHAT WE CANT CONQUER.

YOU WILL SURLY DIE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Gospel
Accoding to
Satan.
GAS.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Chochovini: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2023
badman007:
JESUS AND MOHAMMED ARE DEAD!!!
SAY REST in PEACE!!!

IF YOU ARE POOR, INSECURE, HUNGRY, UNSAFE, IF YOUR PROBLEMS PLENTY, NA YOUR FAULT BE THAT, DO BETTER.

ENJOY YOUR BEST LIFE.

RELIGION IS ABOUT THE FEAR OF DEATH AND AFTERLIFE.
WE FEAR WHAT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND HATE WHAT WE CANT CONQUER.

YOU WILL SURLY DIE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
. What you have just spewed was nothing but GAS.
Gospel
According to
Satan.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by OriOko88(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Arabk25:

I wonder if you try to speak some sense into them they will say you're an Antichrist
What sense are you speaking?? Stick to what u believe a beg. Its a free world. Nobody needs ur sense.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2023
dontai:
Lol, I prefer Mandela and Michael Jackson coming back.
You are gone like the gunners. angry
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by OriOko88(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2023
ictplotter:
Bible is for delusional and gullible minds.
If he is coming to take the saints, so why does the saints have to die in the first place?
Where is TB Joshua, Benson Idahosa, Adeboye's son etc. Who will take those dead religious criminals who tagged themselves saints and brainwashed their gullible followers.
Christianity is the biggest scam on plant earth.
Werey nie. Why not pick a bible and read what it says about death and resurrection. Oponu oshi
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Chochovini: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes I believe 100%. I pray He finds me worthy whenever he comes to take home His own.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
All religion na scam (basically dey be pseudoscience).

Different cultures corrupted a true universal spirituality ( a universal consciousness and awe of the natural and unknown world present in every man, even athiest----- refer here to Einstein's cosmic religion) cloaked this universal consciousness with a pompous, arrogant, authoritarian false knowledge, false science, a pseudoscience, cloaked this pure consciousness with pseudoscience, with the primary aim of controlling the vastly ignorant, gullible, unthinking, masses. It worked.

Jesus is not coming anytime soon. If he were to, the whole world (including 99% of christians and Muslims waiting expectantly for him) will treat it as an alien invasion and respond accordingly.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by EnemyofGod2: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2023
sad shocked shocked cool :. Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by kelmicheal: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Same question millions of generations in the past asked and now death is the only thing that will end the existence of mankind

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Padipadi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Benfaco: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dress Code In Church / Pastor Chris Okotie: I Would Have Died Long Time Ago-i Was Poisoned / Hitler And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.