Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? (7672 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / The Earthly Kingdom Our Lord Jesus Christ And Of His Saints / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by BabaAgba79(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Omooba77:
Do You Believe Jesus Will come back again to take His saints?

To still see some educated people thinking this bullshit stuns me! No saviour coming from anywea! We shall all die out!
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Of course he is, but no one knows when it will be
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by GUNITGuy: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes I believe
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by merits(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Come where come do wetin again.Jesus is gay.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Soulsymbol99: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
The whole Jesus story no balance
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by simplesearch: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
God foretold of the coming messiah-saviour, who will save the world from the plague of sin after Adams fall in the book of Genesis. From the time the prophecy was spoken till its fulfillment in Matthew, there was a space of four thousand years in-between. Between the death and ascension of Jesus Christ and the promise of coming to take away his saints till now is just two thousand years. A half of when it took the patriarchs believing in the promised messiah, many of whom eventually died without the promise being fulfilled in their time, yet they keep believing in the one who cannot lie.
Let's hold fast our profession until the end, for faithful is he that promise, who also shall do it.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by sandra50(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Who is jesus?you people really don't want to set yourselves free from the lies the white man told us..I grow up believing in the jesus nonsense because immediately I started questioning and researching I was able to free myself..you people call a man like yourselves..a man born by a woman here on earth your God..don't you have working brains?white men brought lies to us,called your brother(jesus)your God and you all believed and throw away your ancestors..you call their ancestors saint's (saint Paul,saint Barnabas,saint Michael)and the rest but when i mention my grand mother's name while praying you people say the living and the dead have nothing in common but you and dead saint Michael have something in common.
They brother a book full of lies(bible)and their fake God(jesus)and told us to be taking instructions from that book before we do anything but same people that brother the book are the ones that stole our ancestors while they were returning..free yourselves from this bondage
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by izicooo(f): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
lie lie, he ain't coming no back to take anybody away. We all waiting for our time to die after death maybe reincarnation.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by tanteta(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
The signs and last days events happening around us show that Jesus's return is imminent.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Owaincouncil: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes. He is coming back. In fact, very soon.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Joebryan(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tom1960:
Firstly, Who are the saints?
Secondly, where are they?
Lastly, which denomination do they belong to?
In today's society where you cannot differentiate a believer from a nonbeliever, we need to re-examine the idea of the second coming of Christ.

Oil dey your head my brother
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Joebryan(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
There is no Jesus coming nowhere to take anybody anywhere!

Make una rest with all these illusionary beliefs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by phemmyfour: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Omooba77:
His words are ye and Amen
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by sharpwriter(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
caye:
It is the Christ consciousness that will come back: a mentality of the Christ that is all about seeking truth only, wherever truth may be found.

Sorry, Yashua isn't coming back physically again.

If you want to know if he's coming back?:
Study critically the lives of the Roman Catholic pope's, and the rulers of England: the gatekeepers of the 1st church and the Protestant ( Anglican) church resp3ctively.

They do not seem to be disturbed by a Jesus coming suddenly , while they become victims of the anti-christ. Reason?
Their libraries contain the key to the scriptures gotten from the earliest Gnostics, who advised their members not to take the scripture literally, but thought them that they had hidden meanings.

And for the forbidden ( secret) books in the Vatican library, do you think they'll ever bring them out for black ppl to know the WHOLE TRUTH ?

They'll lose their power.
That's why they gave you the ELEMENTARY scriptures.
They are meant for kids ( in the mental sense and not according to age: you can be 100 yes old and still reason like a kid).

These 2 entities I mentioned have built their own paradise on earth.
It's because they know the truth.
You speak like one of the learned... How did you know about the secret books? Who taught you about their existence?
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by helicoptarr: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
When HE returns, no time for: 'I TOLD YOU SO!'
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Myer(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dabronze:
If he's coming to take the saints Jesus is coming to take the saints he would have done that thousands if years ago because there are more saints in the world In those time to compare with now

Bible was created to capture the minds of gullible if you can think logically you will understand there nobody anywhere coming to take you.

Elon musk build hotel in Mars I think the first people to visit there should be Angel Gabriel and Angel Michael.

You present a reasonable case in the bolded. It was one of the reasons I lost faith in the gospel initially.

But today I'm glad Grace found me and I've repented and I am redeemed.

Truth is the Coming of Jesus Christ has multi-connotations.

1. There is the coming of Jesus Christ that will happen and He will return from heaven. No one knows the hour of this. That's why we can't serve God in hypocrisy but faithfully.
Acts 1:10-11
And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Matthew 24:44
Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

However there are conditions that need to be met before the coming. Eschatologians are sure it is pretty near.

2. There is the coming of Jesus Christ that happens in the heart of every true believer as you follow and worship Him in Spirit and Truth.

2Pet.1.19 - And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;

This is a mystery that is confirmed by other scriptures but locked from the understanding of many.
So those saints of old experienced the coming of Jesus in their hearts. Like we also should.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by dedunji: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
The first Yahoo ever happened on earth .if you know you know
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Judybash93(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
What a load of horsesh*t
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
dontai:
Lol, I prefer Mandela and Michael Jackson coming back.

The owner of this quack forum na Ezigbote onye iberibe, See as this Yoruba Muslim man dey comment freely on a Christian thread, but if na the Terrorist thread naw, them go ask you to swear that a terrorize child rapist is a messiah

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by bigcasava1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Very soon.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Tamakay(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
The greatest inhumanity to man is this fable and it is even more wicked to propagate this falsehood repeatedly to our upcoming generation. Jesus did not die for Nigeria and Africa. We don't progress as a nation and continent for believing this organise falsehood. Let's liberates ourselves early the better for us. Jesus is not coming. Even if he does (which is not possible), he will come for those he died for not Africa or Nigerians.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Omooba77:
Africans are f00lish people. They're asking if the dead ancestor of Palestinians would return from the dead and take them to Palestinian heaven. F00lish beings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Lol. To think I once believed all these in my formative years, makes me angry

Me too. It actually makes me very ashamed that grown adults believe these pathetic fairy tales. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
mukthar2000:
We African Muslims are f00lish people. We bow down to an Arab god and replace our African culture with Arab culture.

Great point!
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
Maybe. Its a Risk anyway. But let's get prepared. It is better to get prepared than not to prepare, then get caught unawares

Seems like your IMPORTED religion is based on FEAR not FACTS. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by adspelite(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Omooba77:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by gabbasin: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Religion na scam, which Jesus dey come, this has been said for thousand of years but he never come, na so our future generations too go talk till dem kpai too. Come kọ́, cum ni.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by PointB: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jesus died at a ripe age of 80 year, in the Kashmir region of India. He could come back as a reincarnated soul, as many times as he wants.

What we are expecting now is the announcement that UFO/Aliens are around.

Religion need to take a back seat, it has served it purpose.
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by mbos: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wether you believe or not has nothing do with the reality of his coming
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by OLOKOESHIN: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Omooba77:
Wait till you translate
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by OLOKOESHIN: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

The owner of this quack forum na Ezigbote onye iberibe, See as this Yoruba Muslim man dey comment freely on a Christian thread, but if na the Terrorist thread naw, them go ask you to swear that a terrorize child rapist is a messiah
Pele ooo Israel
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Komo4JESUS(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
My dear,our SAVIOUR and LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming again and no one knows when..go and read Matthew ch 24 till end and Luke ch 21 till end..all the signs before HIS arrival has taken place, it's just rapture remaining.. let's all watch and pray by being righteous in All we do for us to be qualified to ascend.. peace unto you All

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholism- Focus On Relics / Dress Code In Church / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.