Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe (40617 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In โ€˜soft Landingโ€™ Option - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by AMI3(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2023
canaan6:
Pls is anyone experiencing Kuda bank problem, transfer to Kuda bank nt dropping.
I just used it to buy data now.
I love kuda so much they have never disappoint me. Anytime I log in they respond
No charges..on wemma bank with much charges
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by ade4real2016: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigeria Democracy is a sham...How come someone that did Not obtain an expression of interest form to contest an election was declared an authentic candidate...Just wondering if those judges care to have their children see n read what they do to the general public at all...Shame on the entire Judicial systems in Nigeria...Shame on those businessmen that parade themselves as politicians...

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by WAPINATION: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
This one easy naa the hardest to learn is how Hope Uzodimma who came fourth became the governor of IMO state thats the one Rochas should have asked to be thought.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by seunayantokun(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
The rogue was helped by his co-rogues at all junctures along the way to the 'supermost' theft-aiding court to steal another man's mandate.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
The answer is in the last bullet: WE HAD TO BUY THE COURTS
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by gloryman91: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Two useless goats, Lawan Senate floor member, rubber stamped SP.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by nkemjacob2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
It maybe or may not be funny. When we keep having institutions full of corruption our country becomes a laughing stock, embarrassment and unsafe to leave in.
This leaders are the kind of people we ought to point out search light.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Robchuks77(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
magzey:

Is too Early to start WAILING , Additional 8 years await you, please reserve your Tears. grin grin
I pity ur kinds
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
The Nigerian court is run by Nigerians who grant justice to the highest bidder.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Emmyson99(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerian politicans are arms robbers including their president Tinubu.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Eriokanmi: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
fiyinpet:
I was surprised too! I thought SC was compromised. But I donโ€™t think so!
Pls can you explain why the SC wasn't compromised? This isn't an attack. Pls educate me..tnx
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Akinowon123(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.
Thank you for understanding

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by PoliteActivist: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
mannobi:
Greedy pot belly politician. It's all about them alone. You will all be disgraced one day.

This is like a sheep telling a lion he will be killed one day for all the sheep he killed. He won't!
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by onuman: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lawan, show Rochas your constituency projects.

Rochas has no constituency projects in his constituency except signboards of road projects not executed in his village.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by ogaemma: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigeria politics, the more you look the less you see
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by naijapips04: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
How do people reason self?

I am not parochial like you, I benefit absolutely nothing by defending corrupt politicians like you do.

That Uzodinma is looting at the moment does not mean Rochas did not loot while he held office.

I asked you a simple question. Rochas performance in governance is incomparable. Bring your evidence and stop beer parlour gossips.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by naijapips04: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

What exactly do you gain from defending these people?!!

Seriously, how much of their loot do they share with you people?!!

It's quite strange honestly!

How much of your father's money did he loot?
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Polchiz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jayhome24:

Yea you are right if the fourth belong to the ruling party and play good politics and not sorone in another party who came 3rd, who insulted the papa and mama of the people in power yet want the court of that same people he insulted and bluffed to jump over the winner and the runner up to be declare the winner, who dies that?

Politics is a game for the big heads who can see clearly between the 2 lines of life.
Stop this joke.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds- Eisten
Boko haram killed hundreds of thousands of Nigerians
A Fulani man threatened to make the country ungovernable and he did via the terrorism financing
Fulani herdsmen are killing and raping our women in every part of Nigeria.
Yet, your tribe kept mute, gathered and supported a Fulani man to become president.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by tfelicityk(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Smiling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by slowice(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
These are the people Nigerians are fighting over lol

Game boys..

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Nchenches: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lawan, tell Rochas Okorocha that you have constituency projects built in your constituency.

Rochas has no constituency projects except signboards of road repairs that were never repaired in his hometown.
Rochas tells himself that he is richer than all put together in his constituency and never had any regard for the people and his constituency.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Nchenches: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
''...and it was a tortious journey because we had to go through the courts.โ€ -----Lawan.
What court? Court of Muhammadu Buhari with his Fulani.
Court where 4th position in guber election was pronounced governor.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by JOemmy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
nairalee:
with issues like this, I have lost faith in the Nigerian judiciary. where someone did not contest but won and the person that contested and won was ordered to sit back.

I fear who no fear naija judiciary

Apc politicians have destroyed the nigerian constitution.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Jking20(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
nairalee:
with issues like this, I have lost faith in the Nigerian judiciary. where someone did not contest but won and the person that contested and won was ordered to sit back.

I fear who no fear naija judiciary

Am telling you
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Tvoice: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nigeria politicians are gamer.

Welcome to Nigeria the land of abrakadabra
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Jayhome24: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Polchiz:

Stop this joke.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds- Eisten
Boko haram killed hundreds of thousands of Nigerians
A Fulani man threatened to make the country ungovernable and he did via the terrorism financing
Fulani herdsmen are killing and raping our women in every part of Nigeria.
Yet, your tribe kept mute, gathered and supported a Fulani man to become president.

You better stop the joke and the drama too.

Great spirit with a liar baa?

Great spirit wth ipob Emperor status ba?

Great spirit for tax evasion ba?

Great spirit with religion and tribal bigotry ba?

Great spirit with political miscreants movement ba?

Great spirit in supporting satanic Emefielle ba?

Great spirit in occultic pretending to be a Catholic ba?

Great spirit in divisive politics ba?

Great spirit calling ugm his family ba?

Great spirit with bitterness and disrespect to all elders of the land ba?

Great spirit with Marxist ideology ba?

May amadioha strike Great spirit my a s s. Izeeh!!!
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Polchiz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jayhome24:

You better stop the joke and the drama too.

Great spirit with a liar baa?

Great spirit wth ipob Emperor status ba?

Great spirit for tax evasion ba?

Great spirit with religion and tribal bigotry ba?

Great spirit with political miscreants movement ba?

Great spirit in supporting satanic Emefielle ba?

Great spirit in occultic pretending to be a Catholic ba?

Great spirit in divisive politics ba?

Great spirit calling ugm his family ba?

Great spirit with bitterness and disrespect to all elders of the land ba?

Great spirit with Marxist ideology ba?

May amadioha strike Great spirit my a s s. Izeeh!!!

A man of my status should not waste his time with you.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Jayhome24: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Polchiz:

A man of my status should not waste his time with you.

A man of your status, you said? Biko Nnwanem ibu onye if I may ask?
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Polchiz(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jayhome24:

A man of your status, you said? Biko Nnwanem ibu onye if I may ask?
A burom nwanne gi.
You will learn great lessons in life that will humble you.
Continue ranting on nairaland.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by UNDFTD: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.