Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? (45279 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by forerunner022(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Na sweety be that na....lol
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ikpumbe(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Picture of the joystick or I don't believe it
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by DanielsParker(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
rippa:

Please don't try this
Don't
The pain will send u to heaven and return back

That’s the only solution. Which one is he shouldn’t try it ?
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ipobarecriminals: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
yipata:
PICTURE PLS
scroll up for sample pic on page 2
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ogify1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
snap epon re 😂😂. Let’s confirm it
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by lomprico(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I just joined 2 friends to squat with them pending when I will get employed and get my own place. When I joined them, both of them complained of having body itching but I ignored since I'm using an antiseptic soap. and not long after, I started having this itching especially in my pubic area and my sacs itch more.

Even though it itches, it kind of feels good while scratching (sweeting me) and I have been managing like that for almost 2 months now. But I woke up this morning to see below on my dick. I've not had sex since March this year so I'm very sure i didn't get this through sex. What can I do please?

Mod please help push to FP

Sweetie grin

You have an STI. Go for test n treatment
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Collins4u1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
do you have tiny growth on your wrist or in between your fingers?
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by DoxxAnon: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Might be scabies if it is a “sweet” itch.

Get yourself sulfur ointment and rub
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by rippa(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
DanielsParker:

That’s the only solution. Which one is he shouldn’t try it ?
That's not the only solution at all
I have experienced it and i used all these.

OP should start bathing with tetmosol soup And thank me later

If he has money, he can buy pementhrin cream and add to it
But tetmosol will give it fast and forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Well, it could be either Lice or Scabies... Especially if you share beddings and clothes.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cud b cancer
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Dankovich1: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
1)Hydrocortison cream(apply 2 or 3times dly after bathing).

2)Fluconazole 200mg caps 1cad{1*2dly}

.3)Dexa tab 5.0mg 2cads[2*2dly],

4)Mectizan tab 3mg 40pcs (4*2dly).

5)Griseoulvintab 500mg 1card (1*2dly).

Do this and thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Mom007(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Scabies infestation in that room you are in. You have to treat yourself and the room and all its contents. Its a long and drawn out battle so get prepared both you and your roommates. Benzyl benzoate can be used on yourselves but for the room, I don't know if sniper works on mites...
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ipobarecriminals: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin sad sad grin grin angry sad shocked sad angry very good cool cool
Mandela27:
I'm going through the same thing,mine is up to a month cry
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by DanielsParker(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
rippa:

That's not the only solution at all
I have experienced it and i used all these.

OP should start bathing with tetmosol soup And thank me later

If he has money, he can buy pementhrin cream and add to it
But tetmosol will give it fast and forever

You forget that Newer tetmosol soaps aren’t as active as the ones we’ve had in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by rippa(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I just joined 2 friends to squat with them pending when I will get employed and get my own place. When I joined them, both of them complained of having body itching but I ignored since I'm using an antiseptic soap. and not long after, I started having this itching especially in my pubic area and my sacs itch more.

Even though it itches, it kind of feels good while scratching (sweeting me) and I have been managing like that for almost 2 months now. But I woke up this morning to see below on my dick. I've not had sex since March this year so I'm very sure i didn't get this through sex. What can I do please?

Start bathing with tetmosol soap

If u have money, u can add pementhrin cream to it

But tetmosol will still work perfectly without the pementhrin cream incase u nor too get money

Please avoid benzoyl benzoate
It's cheap but very painful and its not even that effective
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Yourbest(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Could be Genital Warts. Most likely. It's and still but takes years or months to reflect. Anyways go to the hospital. Narialand isn't a lab
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by kellyezekiel1997(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bro, visit a lab for serious test ooo
You are talking about ur manhood
Abeg no take am play at all, go run some serious test
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Emeka71(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:

Bro, i take my body cleanliness seriously and i bathe with antiseptic soap. I am just concerned because this itching is seriously embarrassing, i usually have to leave where people are to go and have scratching sessions just to ease the itch in the afternoon. And it's really embarrassing. Feels like my pubic area is on fire. The bad thing is that it feels good while scratching the balls and sometimes, i get lost while scratching until people start looking at me
You are having scabies (usually caused by water infection) the solution is to use Benzoate and Sivocetokonazole
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by rippa(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
DanielsParker:

You forget that Newer tetmosol soaps aren’t as active as the ones we’ve had in the past.
I experienced it october/November last year

He should be buying the one of 400 not those small small ones
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ipobarecriminals: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
sad dis one probably got his own from that nite crawler s
jrobbins:

Just get the benzyl benzoate and Use it, it'd solve your problem.

Then wash and disinfectant all your clothes including underwears, sun dry properly, then
iron them.

Please, note that your room mates are supposed to do same too even if they claim not to have the symptoms.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Emyemyberry(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

It's scabbies
First step, sun dry all clothing in the house, including bed sheets
Change your undies everyday
Buy and use tetmosol bathing soap ( green color packet )
Buy and apply benzyl benzoate cream or permitrin cream after each bath
Benyl is harsh, smells and cheaper, permitrin is more mild and expensive
Then buy and take ivermectin tablets,

2 Likes

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by TrainPark: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oblongata:
Do you drink alcohol heavily?

How is alcohol related to a boil on a dick?

1 Like

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by osuolale95(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tolexy247:
Go get Benzyl Benzoate lotion from pharmacy, apply it and thank me later.

This is the solution...
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by rippa(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Emeka71:
You are having scabies (usually caused by water infection) the solution is to use Benzoate and Sivocetokonazole
Shey una wan kill that guy ni
Tetmosol soap will even cure it faster and very effective
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by cardoctor(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
U dey ask me?
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Kaybaba5(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Clashhh1:
Scabies. Benzyl Benzoate will do the magic but make sure you wash all your wears with hot water including the bedding and fumigate the house too if not you'll still get it again after treatment. Mind you... You'll dance zanku when the benzyl Benzoate starts working cus that thing can pain eh.

Abeg no scare am nawwww
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by DrMuzungu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Say no to olosho, ashawo and prostitutes smiley
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by qtx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

Bacteria infection. The best way to eliminate this thoroughly is to go see a doctor who will recommend the needed test to run on you, from the result you may need to take some injections and even drugs both oral and to rub the affected spot.

See doctor oooo, for nairaland everybody here de form doctor. grin
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by OVB123: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
kozmokaz:
Scabies
Get benzy benzoyleth
U are on point.

1 Like

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ArcChu: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
I had same experience last year. Is not serious. Na skin infection. Benzole only may not handle it. But before you treat, all of you in that apartment will need be involved in the treatment, Change boxers, bedsheets and wash your toilet everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Doctors Forum (locum Jobs, Residency Offers Etc) / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.