Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? (45340 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by passendi: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's scabies
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by passendi: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Buy permthrine cream
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by SaturnNick(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Where are pictures grin grin grin
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by DonJ29: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I just joined 2 friends to squat with them pending when I will get employed and get my own place. When I joined them, both of them complained of having body itching but I ignored since I'm using an antiseptic soap. and not long after, I started having this itching especially in my pubic area and my sacs itch more.

Even though it itches, it kind of feels good while scratching (sweeting me) and I have been managing like that for almost 2 months now. But I woke up this morning to see below on my dick. I've not had sex since March this year so I'm very sure i didn't get this through sex. What can I do please?

Mod please help push to FP

SCABIES, It's highly infectious
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by paltielx: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I just joined 2 friends to squat with them pending when I will get employed and get my own place. When I joined them, both of them complained of having body itching but I ignored since I'm using an antiseptic soap. and not long after, I started having this itching especially in my pubic area and my sacs itch more. Op I was once a victim to that in 2017, I couldn't rest for some four months in that year, I went to hospital still no real solution. Solution came when someone introduced me to AQUASULF OINTMENT, sold in most pharmacy and chemist in Nigeria, my brother it worked like miracle, ever since I've recommended it to about 7 people and it worked as well

Even though it itches, it kind of feels good while scratching (sweeting me) and I have been managing like that for almost 2 months now. But I woke up this morning to see below on my dick. I've not had sex since March this year so I'm very sure i didn't get this through sex. What can I do please?

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by MadamOk(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Go and get medication
Visit hospital, explain things to your doctor
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by gladdensir(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
I was once in your shoes bro, the experience was mutual. But I complained to a pharmacist and she gave me gonorrhea medicine and another medicine which I forgot its name, it vanished in a week of my engagement with it. Try to go to a pharmacy and tell them about your ailment I'm very sure it will help out.

1 Like

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's called sweety on the streets. Often happens when you change environment and start using water with different composition compared with the one your body had been accustomed to. You might need some antibiotics, antifugal and antihistamines.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by leksymaxy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Collins4u1:
do you have tiny growth on your wrist or in between your fingers?
sir i experienced this, what do you think is the issue and solution
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by maziuwa(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
That's bedbugs you need to change the foam
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by lordprogress: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Twoclans:

LOL

Are you minding me grin grin grin but truth be told his own is somehow,looks like it was not properly carved out .Maybe he was crying too much.

Or it might be the camera Sha.
Where did you get the pix did I miss something grin
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by toluleke(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
kozmokaz:
Scabies

Get benzy benzoyleth
Tetemosol soap it works well then move. I told myself never to stay in a crowded room again especially bed where they regularly have sex. Even when you abstain sweat and all you can still catch infection
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by doneback04: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I just joined 2 friends to squat with them pending when I will get employed and get my own place. When I joined them, both of them complained of having body itching but I ignored since I'm using an antiseptic soap. and not long after, I started having this itching especially in my pubic area and my sacs itch more.

Infection has kill you all, when you all are sharing the same public toilet what do you expect
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by gannod(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tolexy247:
Go get Benzyl Benzoate lotion from pharmacy, apply it and thank me later.

He should be careful not to apply it on his joystick otherwise, he go hear am.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ur roommates are dirty
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by McCoy9067(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Show us your joystick
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Twoclans(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
lordprogress:

Where did you get the pix did I miss something grin

He posted the picture when the post was not on front page.I guess the moderators took down the picture before moving to front page .
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

they wore your boxers, jeans, pants, used your towel!
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Desusi: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na wa oo. Wetin you find come here? 😁
He wants to catch crux with your itching blokos."Who go read your tori and not tumble'? I begi wetin kom happened to your other colleges? This should be part 2 of this drama.No vex, say the truth.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Emmaskill(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oga, dey try change boxers.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Johnsown1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
You have been infected with HIV or some other infections
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by rowosky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
No way bro posted his dick on nairaland
Nairaland crazy asl
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by stevo123(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I had the same issue last year. I had to go for test. It's an infection. Then I took the result to a good Nurse and she gave me 5 days injection and some antibiotics drugs. And that was all. Let me see if I can get the name of the test and I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by candelahria(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Once you pick up the mites from someone or something and touch yourself, you could get infected. If you like, wash yourself from today till tomorrow. Like others have said, get benzyl benzoate. Also, wash all your beddings with hot water and sun them. Let your roommates tag along cos if they don't, you could get it again.
Unclesmith:

Bro, i take my body cleanliness seriously and i bathe with antiseptic soap. I am just concerned because this itching is seriously embarrassing, i usually have to leave where people are to go and have scratching sessions just to ease the itch in the afternoon. And it's really embarrassing. Feels like my pubic area is on fire. The bad thing is that it feels good while scratching the balls and sometimes, i get lost while scratching until people start looking at me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Guyman01: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
samwash:
Toilet infestation.
Big lie, nothing like toilet infestation na women dey use that line when they contract STD

1 Like

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Mikesol: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tolexy247:
Go get Benzyl Benzoate lotion from pharmacy, apply it and thank me later.

This guy is right, it's prolly a case of scabies and this isthe cure, apply it only once for exactly 24 hours from neck to toes.. then repeat after a week if needed, it's not more than 700
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Abiolang: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is scabbies
Scabbies is not necessary transmitted sexually.
Buy Permethrin cream and you will be fine.
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by shininglight78(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Scabies
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by stevo123(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

Bro go for MCS-swap test... And take the result to doctor. You will be give an injection for 5 days with some antibiotics drugs. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Assylum22355: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

U suppose snap the pics and attache with the write up because me am not here for reading comments na pics carry cone
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Timex139(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Baba those boys u stay with has sweetie and u have just contacted it through bedspread, towel or soap, they might have use ur soap and u dont kno

Now go to the nearest pharmacy and complain, all u need are
Gent and priton(Injection)
Docycycline and antibiotic(tablet) and
Find ur way out from those peoole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 / Nigerian Doctors Forum (locum Jobs, Residency Offers Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.