Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin (53328 Views)

Why You Hardly See Nigerians Teaching About Coding On Social Media. / My Journey To Tech From The Streets Of Lagos To The Corporate America / Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Allisgud: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2023
I will like to learn coding and programing together,is that possible
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by LeeSmart: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2023
All of dem de wear hijab hmmm
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by PapaNnamdi: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
No be only coding. Print Google play card and have these lads carry it like he's trying to help them. Looking for means to elevate his selfless career. Gather the pictures and file for skilled labour immigration to Canada as UK no favor am for medical doctor. Ozuoh dey run NL mods Street.
No wonder one mumu go UK dey thwart rubbish give UK govt. Learned criminals.

u smart,
I need guys like you 4 or 5 make we run major heist

3 Likes

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by iammo(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks to the Gentleman

Giving them real skills
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Xvvahbarrv: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Earn O'clock with Proofs attached..
You'll also be getting another Free update as bonus

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by IOXOI: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
What is begginer
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by anochuko01(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
This is one thing I'd really love to do cry embarassed
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by nifton(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2023
kamillonaire:
just to clarify your statement, the post says a nairalander which is someone I know.
He is only helping the younger generations in Kwara state, and he is not getting paid for it, He is only giving back to his community. Everything is not about money, giving back to the community and inspiring the young ones should be our priority when we become successful.
I come in Peace!

Bros, Well-done.
First, na you be the doctor, so no dey tell us someone you know.
Second, I like what you're doing, keep it up.
Third, Why only girls, boys do you wrong?
Just my observations, kpele.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Engineer036: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2023
I knew him in ilorin.Doctor,keep it up! May Allah continue to be your guide and guard.Aameen

1 Like

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by marlow1962(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2023
kamillonaire:
just to clarify your statement, the post says a nairalander which is someone I know.
He is only helping the younger generations in Kwara state, and he is not getting paid for it, He is only giving back to his community. Everything is not about money, giving back to the community and inspiring the young ones should be our priority when we become successful.
I come in Peace!
Bro rest, nobody does anything for free.
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by isabi2lof: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one , herbalist won't take over our health sector again.
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Frank688915: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
No be only coding. Print Google play card and have these lads carry it like he's trying to help them. Looking for means to elevate his selfless career. Gather the pictures and file for skilled labour immigration to Canada as UK no favor am for medical doctor. Ozuoh dey run NL mods Street.
Keep shut ipob terrorist like you wetin you know undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Aduke96: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Bravo....
Thanks for the great impact.
Illorin children need something better rather than just arabic class.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by FireUpNow(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2023
kamillonaire:
kindly explain why he is a lost doctor? did you read his profile at all?
appreciate people that are making impact in our society.

You mind that one wey dey talk anyhow? I have a friend who is interested in coding and I don't where he can start from
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by DaveHarry(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

u smart,
I need guys like you 4 or 5 make we run major heist
I should do the pickup
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by GENES11S: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Allisgud:
I will like to learn coding and programing together,is that possible

The right thing to say is that you want to learn programing.

Coding is a means through which programers write.
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one bro. Congrats and God bless your effort.
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Antell95(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
I was learning python before pc crashed. Coding is life. Who get spare laptop?
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Bacteria8: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2023
kamillonaire:

Lies!!! You're the one!!!

The person name is Akorede Kamil and your monicker is Kamil-lo-naire grin grin grin

No dey disguise bros we all gather dey for this street cool

Anyways, kudos to what you're doing. When are you coming to Ojagboro and ipata side ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Smitaro100(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Na only women in dey teach? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by OmonnakOdapig: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
grin grin grin Vawulence 😂Take a chill pill 💊bruh cool
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by pansophist(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Good, but why only girls?

This girls will now become rich and see all their male colleagues as not good/rich enough for them. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by OlawaleBammie: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2023
kamillonaire:
I come in Peace!

You are the doctor, ur moniker, location, and others gave it to me and may God continue to enrich u for ur contributionsto the growthof the society...pls can I ask one question sir?

1 Like

Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by GENES11S: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Good to see that there are still well learn people here.

Though self promotion is not bad. But he should have done more than the placards. Though the awareness is still something since it's a rural area.
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Aliftedmusic: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2023
I pray kogi society does not reward him by kidnapping him and his team and finally kill him off
kamillonaire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UVqBTnqXE

A Nairalander, Dr Akorede Kamil, who is a medical doctor, a Commonwealth scholar, and the Regional Coordinator with the UK Commonwealth Scholarships Commission, has returned from the UK to inspire the young girls on the street of Ilorin by introducing them to basic coding, and productive learning platforms like Google and YouTube.

Inspired by the enormous application of coding in healthcare, Dr Akorede who holds a masters degree in Public Health at the University of South Wales (UK), and masters in Disaster Medicine at the University of Central Lancashire (UK), joined Lancashire Coding school to learn computer programming. He has since been inspiring young girls in senior secondary schools in Ilorin, Kwara state.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtWQbWpId2N/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by OlawaleBammie: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Antell95:
I was learning python before pc crashed. Coding is life. Who get spare laptop?
How did ur PC crash bro
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Antell95(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

u smart, I need guys like you 4 or 5 make we run major heist
I dey gbam?
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by occfx: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
princeade86:
Kols. He get motive. Why only girls.

Look like yahoo business build up
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by 1Sharon(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Was he a practising Doctor? undecided And why only women?
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by kayfact123(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Contact us @ Royal view eye clinic
Eye treatment and eye glasses
No 65 Brickfields avenue, ebutte metta West
Call or WhatsApp ; 07081814512
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Maize247(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Good job doctor, They say charity begins at home. Do it in Tanke for our people o
Re: Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin by Antell95(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
How did ur PC crash bro
Was always getting a white screen followed by a sharp sound. long story cut short, it had many issues and thats how it became a scrab. I went far in python.. but i just pray i get a pc soon so i wont forget somethings. my website soccerjungle dot com is dormant coz i no get access to internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game Development: Join The Team / Vb.net Code To Display Image In Picturebox From Sql Server / Connecting To A Database Using Visual Basic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.