Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. (5168 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction / Rapid Urbanization And Expansion Of SE Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Basic123: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Belafonte:

What can I say? These guys need to be called to order. They have inhaled their own farts for so long they're begining to call it Tom Ford for the rest of us angry

I'm begining to think their cries of victimization are deliberate and calculated. But we'll see what the future holds
Its deliberate and calculated.They are narcissists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by aswani(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Basic123:

Bro,I am soo disappointed in you that you tried to impress Igbo by voting OBI!

What were you thinking bro?

I doubt he voted Obi because he tried to impress Igbo's.

Like a lot of other people from other tribes, there is a belief that we need a third force in Naija politics because PDP and APC were taking the electorate for granted. That is OK on my nook.

Clearly the social media behaviour of Obidients, after he was made LP presidential candidate and even up till now, means everyone was not coming to the Obi voting table with the same mindset.

As you can tell from the voting patterns of the Presidential elections and governorship elections in Lagos state, Obi's whirlwind has died down, we as a nation now have to look for a different third force that hopefully Obidients wouldn't compromise again.

Naija gains nothing with only PDP or APC to vote for. Let's make these guys sweat a bit by getting someone in to challenge the status quo.
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Basic123: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

In conclusion to this long national resentment of the Igbos in Nigeria , and Igbos been the problem of Nigeria since it's creation , why are the Igbos still Nigerians?
Because Nnamdi Azikwe opposed Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello insertion of secession clause in to the constitution because Igbo were at that time dominating. Ojukwu fought Adaka boro for declaring Republic of Niger delta and imprison him.You have resisted others when they wanted to.We will only release you people too when we are ready.

VICTIM PLAYING AS USUAL,SEE THE WAY HE WAS TALKING AS IF THEY ARE THE OPPRESSED WHEREAS IT WAS THEIR OPPRESSION OF OTHERS THAT BACKFIRED

7 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Belafonte(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Basic123:

Its deliberate and calculated.They are narcissists

My broda please have mercy on these people before they start crying na grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Belafonte(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Basic123:

Because Nnamdi Azikwe opposed Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello insertion of secession clause in to the constitution because Igbo were at that time dominating. Ojukwu fought Adaka boro for declaring Republic of Niger delta and imprison him.You have resisted others when they wanted to.We will only release you people too when we are ready.

VICTIM PLAYING AS USUAL,SEE THE WAY HE WAS TALKING AS IF THEY ARE THE OPPRESSED WHEREAS IT WAS THEIR OPPRESSION OF OTHERS THAT BACKFIRED

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Basic123: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Belafonte:

Land in yorubaland wasn't inherited? It was a gift from angels? Do you know the meaning of omo onile /omonile? grin grin

The more you people speak, the more your wicked existence is exposed. You guys are disgusting. Your dishonesty and sophistry has given you away. Now I firmly believe that this victim complex you guys always display is your own strategy, but I assure you it won't work
Funny enough

Igbo will come online to blackmail OMO ONILE!

If you want to expose Igbo hypocrisy,whenever they are claiming one stupid right on another people's soil,the first question you should ask is,are other people enjoying the same right on your own soil?....NO and also know that they are legend of victim playing. They will picture the whole thing all over social media as if they are the one being victimized.

Akeredolu wife went to ebonyi her state to contest for senator, her Igbo kinsmen sent her back to Ondo state to go and contest in her husband state.(remember Remi was allowed by Tinubu to contest senator in lagos)....while Ojukwu family sent Bianca ojukwu wife to ebonyi which was her state when she wanted to contest as senator in Anambra.

Any yoruba man tolerating stupidity from Igbo all in the name of liberality and detribalism is a bastard FOOL and IGNORAMUS!

Ojukwu wife wanted t

6 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Basic123:

You will release us from what exactly, are Igbos imprisoned in Nigeria? Look forget all these noise about biafra this Biafra that , Igbos are not the type of people that will segregate and isolate themselves in one place without traveling around to do what they know how to do best which is business , look around Nigeria Igbos are in every major street in every Town and city all across Nigeria doing their business making money every blessed day , I will tell you that Igbos are the biggest beneficial of one Nigeria , I personally as an igbo person grew up outside igboland with all my entire family starting from my grandparents , we have big homes empty house's in our village nobody lives there we go there once a yrs , many other Igbos are the same , Igbos can and will never segregate or isolate themselves in their homeland
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Musrataman:

The difference is going to be much and clear, imagine 50% of Igbo relocating back to south east.

It's a enough for the rest of the Nigeria citizens.
50% of Igbos relocate back to south east to do what exactly? Every family in Igbo land has a relative living outside igboland , the money used to build those big big mansions we build in our villages in igboland comes from Igbos doing business outside igboland , I'm from mgbowo agwu in enugu state , me and my family have lived outside igboland right from the days of my grandparents till date , we have big mansions in mgbowo but none of us live there , if me and my family decide to relocate back to mgbowo today , what exactly are we going to be doing there to give us the same money we make outside igboland?

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Princessstee:

Nigeria can not expel it citizens, they can only try to reshape you.. You are the ones that will try to break away or conquer the the lands if you can. Breaking away is possible but i dont think the latter is possible in this life, it will always be an exercise in futility or reduction in your population.
The Igbos have no where to go , one Nigeria is more beneficial to Igbos more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by danvon(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

IGBO in their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.
Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories- Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear.
Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the IGBOS.
There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists.
However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.
Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO, Peter OBI made Lagos Home after 8years of Ruling Anambra etc.
All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West.
Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.
I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye.
Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the yebbos to confront the North.
As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos FIVE times in the political history of Nigeria.

As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the yebbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail.
There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.
In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE.
Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor?

The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.
Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.

The third category are the Hausa Fulani.
The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner.
After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls.

Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK leftover Kpekus(Bianca)- Forgetting the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system.
A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge, i could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje.
The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions.
Now Kanu is back at kuje prisons eating watery beans and Ekweremadu is languishing away in UK detention.

Pandorra Obituary was encumbranced fair and square with Ewedu and Amala Politicking pricision engineered by no one but the Jagaban, yet yeebhoes are still crying marginalization with Nzogbu-nzobu headless mob.

FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA and Deji ADEYANJU etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard them as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second and a comedian -Mr. Macaroni.
I hope very soon the igbo will not start blaming them as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war.
Now a certain Opportunist named Patrick Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor who's riding on the back of Tinubu tenant in Lagos- Peter OBI and supported by the Gala sellers association of Lagos is threatening to Remove Oba AKINOLU if he become the Governor, he forgot the Yoruba saying that says- A child that said when he grow-up, he'll make Rattle-snake' head his Favourite meat, y'all know the rest.
I rest.

I disagree with many things here but it was fun to read
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

50% of Igbos relocate back to south east to do what exactly? Every family in Igbo land has a relative living outside igboland , the money used to build those big big mansions we build in our villages in igboland comes from Igbos doing business outside igboland , I'm from mgbowo agwu in enugu state , me and my family have lived outside igboland right from the days of my grandparents till date , we have big mansions in mgbowo but none of us live there , if me and my family decide to relocate back to mgbowo today , what exactly are we going to be doing there to give us the same money we make outside igboland?

Relocation is absolutely what is going to happen next, making money outside Igbo or doesn't have anything to do when the time comes.
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Musrataman:

Relocation is absolutely what is going to happen next, making money outside Igbo or doesn't have anything to do when the time comes.
Who is going to command the Igbos to relocate back to the east ?
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Patriotsleague: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Does it mean Igbos will not live outside Biafra? Igboland?
You can't eat your cake and have it, once you have biafra, we start treating you like foreigners, you must have residential permit, passport to enter Nigeria. I wonder why you people think everyone is naive as you.

5 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You can't eat your cake and have it, once you have biafra, we start treating you like foreigners, you must have residential permit, passport to enter Nigeria. I wonder why you people think everyone is naive as you.
Nigeria can not eat it's cake and have it , over 3 million Igbos died for 1 Nigeria , nobody can send Igbos out of Nigeria , forget the biafra agitation I am an igbo man and I'm telling you no tribe benefits from Nigeria more than the Igbos , where do you live? Walk around your street, your town your city you will see Igbos everywhere , it's the same in all the 36 states of the federal , Igbos are not the type to segregate and isolate themselves in one place without traveling around to do what they do best which is business , the day Igbos are sent out of Nigeria , or maybe given the chance to have biafra, Nigeria will break into pieces cause every ethnic group will demand for independent ,. It will never happen
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by BATified2023: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rich4god:
In politics, we have voted id from other region. Even when Ojukwu contested, we didn't vote for him much. In 2019, we voted completely for a Hausa man, no body shouted that we are been tribalistic. But the moment we voted for our Obi, everyone descended on us saying that we are being tribalistic.

The north that have been voting for their so s almost every election have never been accused of been tribalistic.
u igbos voted pdp n not tribe

U voted pdp with the mindset that they will give u presidency in return not that u voted individual

That line is stale n tiring

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Patriotsleague: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Nigeria can not eat it's cake and have it , over 3 million Igbos died for 1 Nigeria , nobody can send Igbos out of Nigeria , forget the biafra agitation I am an igbo man and I'm telling you no tribe benefits from Nigeria more than the Igbos , where do you live? Walk around your street, your town your city you will see Igbos everywhere , it's the same in all the 36 states of the federal , Igbos are not the type to segregate and isolate themselves in one place without traveling around to do what they do best which is business , the day Igbos are sent out of Nigeria , or maybe given the chance to have biafra, Nigeria will break into pieces cause every ethnic group will demand for independent ,. It will never happen
We won't break, igbos will go, you are on your own, build fence round alaigbo, nobody will come disturb you, nobody send una. You wan force us to break, unity beggars. Igbo is 5 states, Nigeria will be here for all times. Once you leave Nigeria, you need passport to enter Nigeria, all those previledges will be revoked, all those areas we allow you trade will be revoked and issued to citizens. Biafra war should teach you, did anyone join Igbo in their foolishness?

Nigerians are not as foolish as you, you with your mouth said igbos benefit from Nigeria, thank God you know that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Myer(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rich4god:
Me I don tire for the thing I dey see for nairaland.

I keep seeing that igbos hate other tribe, I keep seeing that igbos do not respect their host.... I keep seeing all sort of things.

But I ask again, what have the Igbos done wrong in Nigeria.?

The Igbos are scattered all over Nigeria, but I have never seen or heard where the Igbos fought the local community and take over their land. All the land, houses, and shops that we own, we bought or rented it. We did not demolish anybody's house, we didn't kill and stole their land yet we are been called all sort of names.
There have been too many riots in the past. There have been riots in the north, in South west targeted against one tribe or religion, but I am not sure that there have ever been a riot I the east targeted against the yorubas or the hausas, except for now that UGM and IPOD issue sprang up. Yet they say we hate other tribes.

There have been fighting Several times between the hausa and yorubas in the south west over little issue... Am yet to see any region where there was a fighting between the Igbos and the locals. Yet they said na the igbo dey cause trouble, whilst all we need is just a place to do business.

They said Igbos don't welcome people to their region, but am yet to see where a group of people where chased out from the east for the sole reason that they are not Igbo. A little traveling in the east will reveal to high the high population of hausas residing in the east, despite the issue of UGM, a lot of them are still there. It is not our fault that some people have refused to travel out of their region.

They said we don't give people land. If you have your money, go to the east and look for land, you will see and buy. When we went to other regions, we bought land with our money, no govt agency gave us land free.
So when you get to the east, look for land and buy, then come back and tell us if you were denied the land because you are Igbo.

I pray God reveals your errors and how to correct them. Cos other tribes see it except you.

Igbos need to correct 3 things in their culture:

1. Pride- lack of regard to other tribes.
2. Love of Money- everyone knows this.
3. Traditional rites imposed on Christian igbos. You can't be a Christian and still practise some of the tradional rites and requirements for weddng and funerals. That's idolatry and God hates it passionately.

Know this sir, it is not men fighting you, it's God himself. And you should start praying for mercy and your tribe needs to make necessary amends as aforelisted.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by mattgoners(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:

I pray God reveals your errors and how to correct them. Cos other tribes see it except you.

Igbos need to correct 3 things in their culture:

1. Pride- lack of regard to other tribes.
2. Love of Money- everyone knows this.
3. Traditional rites imposed on Christian igbos. You can't be a Christian and still practise some of the tradional rites and requirements for weddng and funerals. That's idolatry and God hates it passionately.

Know this sir, it is not men fighting you, it's God himself. And you should start praying for mercy and your tribe needs to make necessary amends as aforelisted.

God help us all.
hows all dis a problem to you ppl than d tribe dat invade your land drive your farmers away...nigeria sha .. suffering n smiling and yet one region is their problem
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Raskimonojendor: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
aswani:

I doubt he voted Obi because he tried to impress Igbo's.

Like a lot of other people from other tribes, there is a belief that we need a third force in Naija politics because PDP and APC were taking the electorate for granted. That is OK on my nook.

Clearly the social media behaviour of Obidients, after he was made LP presidential candidate and even up till now, means everyone was not coming to the Obi voting table with the same mindset.

As you can tell from the voting patterns of the Presidential elections and governorship elections in Lagos state, Obi's whirlwind has died down, we as a nation now have to look for a different third force that hopefully Obidients wouldn't compromise again.

Naija gains nothing with only PDP or APC to vote for. Let's make these guys sweat a bit by getting someone in to challenge the status quo.
It was glaring that he was a well packaged fraud. Same Peter Obi that his fellow ibos used to curse and insult for mismanaging Anambra suddenly became a Messiah of his majorly Ibo supporters.

But then again, alot of those that fell for his lies were kids when Peter Obi was a governor. The likes of Ronu, Mr Macaroni, Falz and many others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Patriotsleague: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Basic123:

Tell the ignorant kids. Nobody chose to be Nigerian, the British forced it on us, so igbos should go fight the British monarchy for their secession or build fence around alaigbo. We reasonable Nigerians know it's easier for us to solve our problems via true federalism rather than going through the arduous task of breaking the nation into bits, true federalism where every state have their state police, and laws, and have their regions to do what they like, this is a more simpler way, and we still get the benefits of being one, trading among each other, and taking advantage of our huge market and number as a union. Igbo people are fake, they are the ones everyone taking advantage of Nigeria's numbers selling to the whole Nigerian population, yet they are the ones asking for biafra, if they get biafra, will it be on the sky, is it not same territory it will be?
Clowns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Myer(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
mattgoners:
hows all dis a problem to you ppl than d tribe dat invade your land drive your farmers away...nigeria sha .. suffering n smiling and yet one region is their problem

Smh. Is that what you got from what I posted?
Let me summarise, your culture/tradition is your problem.

It's a hard pill to swallow but I hope you take it in advisement and start putting it in prayers.

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Basic123:

Very bad people they will continue to be the minority till they fulfil their price and leave Nigeria.

They thought that they are smart tribe in Nigeria but see how they ended.

3 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Belafonte:

My broda please have mercy on these people before they start crying na grin

smiley They have no option than to cry

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Patriotsleague:

We won't break, igbos will go, you are on your own, build fence round alaigbo, nobody will come disturb you, nobody send una. You wan force us to break, unity beggars. Igbo is 5 states, Nigeria will be here for all times. Once you leave Nigeria, you need passport to enter Nigeria, all those previledges will be revoked, all those areas we allow you trade will be revoked and issued to citizens. Biafra war should teach you, did anyone join Igbo in their foolishness?

Nigerians are not as foolish as you, you with your mouth said igbos benefit from Nigeria, thank God you know that.

Nigeria will be here at all times same as Igbos , no Nigeria without Igbos
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Basic123:

Funny enough

Igbo will come online to blackmail OMO ONILE!

If you want to expose Igbo hypocrisy,whenever they are claiming one stupid right on another people's soil,the first question you should ask is,are other people enjoying the same right on your own soil?....NO and also know that they are legend of victim playing. They will picture the whole thing all over social media as if they are the one being victimized.

Akeredolu wife went to ebonyi her state to contest for senator, her Igbo kinsmen sent her back to Ondo state to go and contest in her husband state.(remember Remi was allowed by Tinubu to contest senator in lagos)....while Ojukwu family sent Bianca ojukwu wife to ebonyi which was her state when she wanted to contest as senator in Anambra.

Any yoruba man tolerating stupidity from Igbo all in the name of liberality and detribalism is a bastard FOOL and IGNORAMUS!

Ojukwu wife wanted t

United Nations at the end will come for rescue of Igbo in Nigeria, Palestine, Syria, Yemen,dafur is still there I pity this people's.

2 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

You will release us from what exactly, are Igbos imprisoned in Nigeria? Look forget all these noise about biafra this Biafra that , Igbos are not the type of people that will segregate and isolate themselves in one place without traveling around to do what they know how to do best which is business , look around Nigeria Igbos are in every major street in every Town and city all across Nigeria doing their business making money every blessed day , I will tell you that Igbos are the biggest beneficial of one Nigeria , I personally as an igbo person grew up outside igboland with all my entire family starting from my grandparents , we have big homes empty house's in our village nobody lives there we go there once a yrs , many other Igbos are the same , Igbos can and will never segregate or isolate themselves in their homeland

Biafra or nothing

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Musrataman:

Biafra or nothing
In your dreams, just like it's in the dreams of ipob
Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

The Igbos have no where to go , one Nigeria is more beneficial to Igbos more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria

I want Igbo to leave nigeria actually to Biafra, and witness how Nigeria will be transform.

2 Likes

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Musrataman(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Who is going to command the Igbos to relocate back to the east ?

When every states started passing law against Igbo, nobody will tell them to relocate to their region.

1 Like

Re: For A Second Time; What Have The People Of SE Don Wrong. by Mrfeel: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Musrataman:

I want Igbo to leave nigeria actually to Biafra, and witness how Nigeria will be transform.
Well kid , unfortunately that won't happen that's life for you , you don't always get what you want

About Nigeria transformation , the Igbos have not been in power since the biafra war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira To Spiral Out Of Control / PHCN Official Electrocuted In Ado-ekiti / Elections: Igbo Flee North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.