Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Are Most Humans So Evil? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Humans So Evil? (360 Views)

Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. / Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) / Robots And Humans Will Have ‘BABIES’ And Create A New Hybrid Species In The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Humans So Evil? by efficiencie(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Naivety left me as a teenager when I saw countless evils. From murder, to poisoning, to rape, to theft, to deceit, to adultery...I was exposed to all of these before I hit 20. Social media raised the exposure to staggering levels. It seems most people don't just don't care anymore. Most people will do what makes them feel good even if it could lead to the destruction of others. It is considered normal to get a lady pregnant and just abscond. It is considered normal to make a man father several children that are not his. It is considered normal to sleep with someone else's spouse, a act that we can never take. Yet we insult politicians for their wickedness but as a people we are mostly wicked and evil in all that we think and do.

It makes me ask why. Why? Why are most of us so evil? Why can't we just be good to one another?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Humans So Evil? by donbachi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hell is empty..all evil people are in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Most Humans So Evil? by IfyAwazie(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Evil is human nature. Only the Holy Spirit that can make someone good.
Re: Why Are Most Humans So Evil? by HeartlessMan: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
You neva see anything yet.
I'm just warming up.

When I finish with you people una eye go clear.

Re: Why Are Most Humans So Evil? by Oluromantic: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Are you a learner? Abraham pleaded for one soul in Sodom and Gomorrah. God allowed him plead but there was no righteous person at all, not even one in the entire city. Evil don dey taytay

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men How Do You Cope When Things Are Down And You Resort To Your Wife For Upkeep / Registered Toyota Venza Needed ASAP / Where Can I Learn French

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.