Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) (39088 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Myer(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Igwe9:

Peter Obi would have attracted alot of investment. It would have balanced things up in the country, As it is now, Nigeria is still hanging in the balance. equity is still lacking, investors confidence is still in missing.
Country is still divided and no meaningful progress can be achieved under a divided nation.

Good points.
Time is the justifier of all choices.
Let's see how it goes.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by OyinO: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Very much on point. If the word or name Jesus is synonymous with Messiah or saviour, then Peter Obi is the man.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Rosana13:

I now see how scared you are... People that believe in witches and wizards to stick to power... Your time is expired already because no witch or wizard will be allowed to survive in Nigeria.
The devil fights because he has but a short time...

One social media platform I know that practices self-deceit and hypocrisy is NAIRALAND. You can ban me if you like. With all the warnings that are available in their policies, terms and conditions of posting or making comments on NAIRALAND, especially this one:

"Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section"

You can still see people maligning others, insult them, their religion, tribe, mothers, fathers, relations, etc and getting away with it. If you ban somebody for making an unkind statement, bring up the person and what he/she did to the open platform so that people will see you are sincere at controlling hate speech. Do not do it secretly... Let other members of the forum know that you are truly working to safeguard unity....

That's mine as I see it this morning.

Are you sure you quoting the right person?
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Tareq1105: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Charlie don smoke weed🤣🤣🤣

I've never seen an old fool like Charlie. At 71 calling his younger brother of 8 yrs gap his Jesus Christ? This guy is destined for hell fire. Who's Obi? Charlie Boy should be taken to psycho center Yaba Lagos. He shouldn't be allowed to be in the midst of sane people. How can his gullibility pushed him to the point of equating Obi with someone that was crucified to reconcile man with God? What madness? And Obi is quiet about the hype? He's happy about the hype. God will destroy your camp. This is height of blasphemy. This is the more reasons why Obi would never ever become president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of flat airhead ipob irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior biafra.ud needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate ipob pigs freely gave to Obi. But we akpu chewing ipob strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

FIXED. The only thing you are retrieving is your lost brain.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by pquaver(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

I only believe in God

I am not gullible like you

You believe like charly boy in ur savior obi.. I never allude to such
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Tareq1105: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You are Damn wrong. sad

Charley boy said IN THIS NIGERIA, Peter Obi is MY JESUS.

He is Speaking on a Personal terms. He used MY. He did not say Peter Obi is the Jesus of Nigeria or Jesus himself. 😕😒

You Guys need to understand Statements, correctly. smiley

I just hope obidients have not started praying in the name of Saint Obi. That would be disastrous and Angels would just collect the prayers and store them inside the file cabinet since there's no one by the name Saint Obi in heaven. And labour or prayer in vain continue.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by middlebelter(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2023
This grandpa must be joiking!, Peter Obi your own Jesus, aren't you and your fellow Obidients pushing for the complete downfall of Peter Obi? Remember the people that praised Harold and said he spoke like God?! Peter may strife to be like Jesus but shouldn't be anybody's Jesus including Charly Boy.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian famous entertainer and socio-political activist Charles Oputa, known by his stage name, Charly Boy has said that the Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi is his own Jesus Christ in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo together with Peter Obi. He captioned the photo:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1667915863364608000?t=fca80riww-8LU_3WfU0ymw&s=19

Can't good thing come out of other Nigerians
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by aswani(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

He is in court presently attempting to "retrieve his mandate", over a week now and he still hasn't produced one iota of proof that his mandate was stolen, what is he waiting for before he does?

Until he does, he came third in the elections with overwhelming votes from his region and nowhere near enough from other regions. That is the fact on ground.

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by shinealight(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

Who are the “We Nigerians”?…..you mean those myopic, narrow-minded individuals from your enclave?
Better wise up man, and start living in the real world…the Ship of “Renewed Hope” has already sailed …leaving you behind! cool cool

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Shola1992: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2023
It just crazy to see how people believe Peter obi can change Nigeria in a day ..

I don't know where that lie came from

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Tareq1105: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2023
OyinO:
Very much on point. If the word or name Jesus is synonymous with Messiah or saviour, then Peter Obi is the man.

The only messiah of mankind that I know are as read in the Bible and the Quran is Jesus. The Holy Quran described him as Almasiu, the saviour and he's the only one that was so declared among all the prophets in the Quran.

So, I've not read about "Saviour" Obi in either of the Holy Books. I guess he's saviour of obidients but I know that God shall judge every careless talk.

My brotherly advice for that irresponsible father of a lesbian is to start the process of asking God for forgiveness. I want to believe he's old enough to know when to stop politicking.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by princekwi: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Zombidients can't stop amazing me with their stupidity and poor level of thinking. So your silly principal doesn't exactly know what he wants in life, nor was he ready to be President of Nigeria. He needed an unknown entity on twitter to validate him and instruct him on what to do by contesting for the presidency for which he doesn't even have the capacity?
You and your fellow zombidients would do well to transplant your brains with that of dogs, because even dogs reason better than you. Mugu

Hey shut the Bleep up with your fake intellect, no person from that muthafucking country can claim to be wise while other African countries are far better than you in all indices of development, better know your level and stop forming woke; Mugu, intellectual is measured by facts on the ground and not by unnecessary grammar, the same with the Giant you claim: fools, I rather give Giant of Africa to Morocco,, South Africa or Kenya than you useless stinking country blinded by daft leaders despite huge resources; spits
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:

Nigerian voted for Tinubu
He has been sworn in as Nigeria's duly elected president
Biafrans voted for Obi
Let Biafrans arrange for his swearing-in Onitsha
To us, ours
To you, yours
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Mimoanoobi: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2023
ONLY THE IGBO PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT PLEASE LEAVE OTHER TRIBES OUT OF YOUR MADNESS. T FOR TENX

Corridon:
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Mimoanoobi: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Exactly!!! Ipob collapse their structure to join obi's movement after they were defeated they started throwing TANTRUMS again. Very deceitful people.

FuckOsuPigs:

Nigerian voted for Tinubu
He has been sworn in as Nigeria's duly elected president
Biafrans voted for Obi
Let Biafrans arrange for his swearing-in Onitsha
To us, ours
To you, yours
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Mimoanoobi: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2023
The only take from that ELECTION was that no one needs the SOUTHEAST to be PRESIDENT. Igbo people showed their disdain, hatred and BIGOTRY in the last election but somehow they expect us all to follow in the steps of their delusion. 🤣😂 very myopic people

aswani:

He is in court presently attempting to "retrieve his mandate", over a week now and he still hasn't produced one iota of proof that his mandate was stolen, what is he waiting for before he does?

Until he does, he came third in the elections with overwhelming votes from his region and nowhere near enough from other regions. That is the fact on ground.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by objobj: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
this one still. dey
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by richie240: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This is not blasphemy. It was said by a Christian
Charlie boy a christian?
Lolz....
https://naijagists.com/charly-boy-i-was-born-catholic-now-a-buddhist-i-left-christianity-because-they-pray-too-much/amp/

Even if is a christian it's still blasphemous brah.
Muslims nor dey take this Kain tin joke o.
cool
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Greattie08: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Had it been that someone said this, we all will be criticizing him/her... but because it is Peter Obi, everything goes....

This is hypocrisy....

Remember, our God is a JEALOUS God and Jealous is His name...

The statement is outrightly wrong and unacceptable...

Jesus is the Saviour anywhere....
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by femicyrus(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Jesus Christ never had a mad man as a special adviser
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Drbarmes(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Mad people
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Bigpat: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2023
No be lie, them say if person de old, e de behave like small pikin. Jesus Christ!!!. Weed no good oooo
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Oluwapresley(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Obasanjo was NOT ready before 1999 to lead Nigeria
But he did Creditably Well as President. smiley

Buhari 'was Ready' but FAILED WOEFULLY with the Useless APC Party. embarassed cry

HE Peter Obi Fully, has what it Takes to Rule Nigeria! 😊 😎

You addressed President Obasanjo as "Obasanjo". The same thing for President Buhari. Yet you address Peter Obi as HE. Your obvious bias for Peter Obi won't allow you open your eyes.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Oluwapresley(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

After being the Running mate to Atiku in 2019 Elections,
He was still Weighing his Options last year, B4 the PDP Primaries whether to become Running mate again.

Until he got the Divine Call from God to run as Presidential candidate! 😊🙂

Lmao. I don't know if this is sarcasm or you are being real. Either ways, it's funny AF!

Modified: I just checked and saw that you are the owner of the original comment. Haha. It's funny AF! Lmaoooooo.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by ultimateprof: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus with maximum confirmation.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same Jesus that dumped APGA for PDP, then decamped to Labour Party!

Jesus that’s always wearing black on black!

Jesus that cannot face reality and keeps chasing shadows.

So much of Jesus!
You for chain am down now
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by JagabanBorgu: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Just SHUT UP, You Jealous Entity. sad

APGA was in a State of Turmoil, Dat's why Peter Obi Left.
He did not Join PDP for Financial Gains.😏

As for leaving PDP for LP during that PDP Primaries period,
Incase you don't know, It was a Young Nigerian Guy on Twitter that told him he shouldn't be running mate to Atiku again.

Dat he MUST Contest as a Candidate!

Hence He responded to the Clarion call and made Labour Party, the National Force, it is today!😊😎
Jesus should have brought solutions to APGA and not run away.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by ComptonGee: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So a 'Common man' is not a Nigerian? 😒😏

See how you sell ur Fundamental Rights because of Foolish Support to a Useless, Jihadist APC Party. sad

That Guy had/has some SENSE than you. 🙂

Dindinrin goan advise Pitoobi and see if it matters. I never said a common man is not a Nigerian
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by package7(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Charlie your mumu never do. Unpatriotic element.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by theredaddy: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Just SHUT UP, You Jealous Entity. sad

APGA was in a State of Turmoil, Dat's why Peter Obi Left.
He did not Join PDP for Financial Gains.😏

As for leaving PDP for LP during that PDP Primaries period,
Incase you don't know, It was a Young Nigerian Guy on Twitter that told him he shouldn't be running mate to Atiku again.

Dat he MUST Contest as a Candidate!

Hence He responded to the Clarion call and made Labour Party, the National Force, it is today!😊😎

I thought he took an advise from a mad woman in nnewi market 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤣🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.