Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) (39092 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by theredaddy: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Plz, Just stop Fooling Yourself And accept that Obi has Already made a Mark in Nigeria's History! πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Same way OJukwu make a mark in igbo land with failures upon failure ... Ojukwu is the greatest man in Igbo race but the man as no record of success in anything even his trophy wife was FFK used

Why will people be celebrating failure, peter Obi came 3rd for crying out loud is that not the usual spot of igbos.

Did Peter Obi offset any record in Nigeria history
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
ebenholer2:

Let the bigots know provided they will understand that their saviours include their governors, senators, house of reps, chairman of LGA and their neighbours. They should not ignorantly hold one man responsible for any of their failures

Sorry I don't know what you mean by bigots or who you are referring to. I didn't call anyone a bigot
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
I doubt if you are a Nigerian.
Obidients and ipob are biafrans not Nigerians.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Voltage7: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tflex01:

He will definitely be worse.
Like your miserable father? grin
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian famous entertainer and socio-political activist Charles Oputa, known by his stage name, Charly Boy has said that the Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi is his own Jesus Christ in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo together with Peter Obi. He captioned the photo:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1667915863364608000?t=fca80riww-8LU_3WfU0ymw&s=19d

good for you
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.
Savior indeed
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nice one from Charley Boy!πŸ‘

Really, Peter Obi has some qualities of Jesus Christ such as Humility, Compassion, Wisdom and being Slow to Anger. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚
Name one qualities of Jesus he have
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
fredoooooo:

Bush baby no need to mention me , cry on your lane please.. its too early grin
grin Na bushman ooo, no be bushbaby.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Shikini: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gbam
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by fijihems: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Pain 🀣🀣🀣

Remind me please, Who is the president of Nigeria?

It will be short lived.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
fijihems:

It will be short lived.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep daydreaming!
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Corridon: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:

Answer this in all honesty please.
Do you think Peter Obi would have been able to muster the cooperation that Tinubu has been getting so far from the stakeholders of industries of this country?

Peter Obi truly means well and would actually try his best. But do you think the corruption he would have been trying to fight headlong won't be fighting him back at all corridors of power?
We all know that Obi is more charismatic than Tinubu and besides he has no godfather that will be controlling him. Obi is the best man for the job.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Myer(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
We all know that Obi is more charismatic than Tinubu and besides he has no godfather that will be controlling him. Obi is the best man for the job.

Satan is the most charismatic personality on earth.
Not calling PO Satan, just disambiguating charisma from Virtue.
Did you watch the series Lucifer? It's fictional but a good illustration of satanic charisma.
So charisma is hardly a yardstick for measuring good leadership.

Obama was very charismatic but was arguably the worst US president in recent time. Trump who was probably the best functional president of USA till date was not so likeable due to his verbosity.

We don't need a charismatic president, we need a functional president and President Tinubu is already proving his mettle.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by haykes(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.
You still believe in that lie lie mandate better focus on other things
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by haykes(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Same Jesus that dumped APGA for PDP, then decamped to Labour Party!

Jesus that’s always wearing black on black!

Jesus that cannot face reality and keeps chasing shadows.

So much of Jesus!

Desperate Jesus let him keep fighting for mandate till next eight years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.