Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

A Week After My Wedding, I Discovered That One Man’s Rod Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Week After My Wedding, I Discovered That One Man’s Rod Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed (1429 Views)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Week After My Wedding, I Discovered That One Man’s Rod Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed by LoveEtRomance8: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Victor and I had come a long way as business partners. I offered my body for cash while Victor patronised me with an abiding relish. He loves straffing. I love money. So, we were bond in a business of pleasure. In one of our recent straffing dates, Victor shocked me ” Rose, when do you ever plan to settle down?”
“Victor don’t just go there” ,I responded as I began to put my clothes back on.
“I am serious. This business of yours, pleasuring young, rich, successful men like us, you know it is not sustainable, right?, Victor pressed on, this time, attempting to pull my oranges, as his hungry, needy eyes searched my body which was gradually vanishing into my clothes.

Nacking as usual. That was what he wanted. Possibly another round. Maybe two more. I concluded For the right price, I was ready to go.
“One more round for 50k. If not, please no touching”, I responded.
Over the next half hour, I threw my clothes back to the floor as we resumed action. Victor pounded straight into my honey pot from alternate angles, sending shrieks of pleasure through my body. This nightlife business was simply my life, and I remain ever grateful to God. Unlike other roadside call girls who had poor clients negotiating meager fees, I serviced the rich and powerful, right from my university days. At 35, 10 years into this business, I can say that I have become a veteran. With a luxury apartment rented within the heart of the city, and with enough expensive clothes and jewelry to market my body brand, what more could I have asked for ?
Oh! and Victor. Ever generous and reliable, Victor was my most consistent client. We met nothing less than four times a week, and up to 2 rounds per meeting. He loved the styles I give. He showed that in his consistent payment and even extra bonuses. Which was why I found it surprising when, after our first round on a particular night, he asked when I was ever settling down. I found it more annoying that after a second round, he repeated the question.
“I am serious about this Rose. You deserve a home of your own, with a beautiful husband and kids. I am not blaming you for plying this trade. But with what you have amassed so far, you can leave this business and start your own family.”

If not for the generosity of Victor, I could have [b][/b]just walked out on him and never responded to his future solicitations. Just one of the hazards of the business: Clients teasing you with all sorts of disparaging remarks.
“Please just stop it. In this same country, I am a graduate of a university. I sought jobs but got none. I enjoy this business and I am not about to stop.
Continue Reading…
https://cirlam.xyz/a-week-after-wedding-i-discovered-that-one-man-cant-satisfy-my-intimate-urge/
Re: A Week After My Wedding, I Discovered That One Man’s Rod Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed by Dzzzz: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2023
You knew from the start one dick is not enough for you so shut up

(1) (Reply)

Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media Part 2 / A Conversation Between Two Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.