Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? (1430 Views)

Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It? / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Animegirl(f): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2023
For me yes but I don't know if my boyfriend is cheating though embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Oluwasegunotito(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Animegirl:
YEAH, CUS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Quality20(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Yes of course. Sex shd only be in a marriage not outside it. That's why we the Hausa men only go to the girl's father's house to chat and we don't take them out

4 Likes

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Jman06(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2023
NO

I can't be in a relationship and starving of sex!

I'll rather not be in one.

REALITY
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2023
If she doesn’t ask me for money, sure
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by elipheleh(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Yes. I dont ask for sex.

And I NEVER GIVE OUT MONEY.

We just call each other on phone, chat and bobo each other, watch films together, follow me around if you want, you help me cook if you want, pray together if you will join me, hear about my big plans and I tell you about my day and maybe I can hear about your too.

After these everyone goes back home.

The day you ask me for money, I give you serious warnings or I delete you from my life.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Little21: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Animegirl:
Yeah. cuz relationship isn't about sex
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by DyingFetus: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Animegirl:

Because you're a chronic masturbator

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by DyingFetus: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2023
No

I fit kill my woman not for giving what I want , I'm hot tempered , I won't shout but your body go hear am if you don't attend to my needs
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by hanson27(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Animegirl:

I would say yes.......though it's hard

Life happens, and we may find ourselves at the point where we have to get help from others. And with every humility In me could you please assist me with a little MTN airtime, 0.9.1.6.5.9.7.3.3.5.5. Thanks
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yes, if only she is a virgin
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
hanson27:

I would say yes.......though it's hard

Life happens, and we may find ourselves at the point where we have to get help from others. And with every humility In me could you please assist me with a little MTN airtime, 0.9.1.6.5.9.7.3.3.5.5. Thanks

Young man, no amount of recharge card begging will save you.
What exactly is the problem that pushed you to beg strangers for recharge card? Wetin dey happen ghan ghan? Begging for naira and kobo can’t save you.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by MrBroke(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
If she doesn’t ask me for money, sure

You are a legend bro 🙌
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Anny69: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2023
I wouldn't. I love getting intimate with my partner.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Matix222: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2023
Anny69:
I wouldn't. I love getting intimate with my partner.

Hmmm hope your boyfriend is servicing that home down there very well 🙄
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Animegirl:

So what do you people do in this relationship

1 Like

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Intimacy should exist outside sex. Not everything is about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Let the ladies have their say before I comment
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by kingGeorge96(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2023
lol, long story short, some other shawdy be giving him the goody
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by lordnkem000(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
As long as she's not asking me for money, then am fine with the relationship
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by spencekat(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sex is not food
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Nehyooh(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
elipheleh:
Yes. I dont ask for sex.

And I NEVER GIVE OUT MONEY.

We just call each other on phone, chat and bobo each other, watch films together, follow me around if you want, you help me cook if you want, pray together if you will join me, hear about my big plans and I tell you about my day and maybe I can hear about your too.

After these everyone goes back home.

The day you ask me for money, I give you serious warnings or I delete you from my life.
Baba ooooooo grin
Re: Do You Actually Enjoy Your Your Relationship Without Sex? by Gee64: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
God forbid bad thing!
Is like asking if one enjoys eba without soup!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk Abt Relationships / The Ideal First Date : / Do U Think Black Gals Are Long Thing Compared To Other Race: If Yes : Why : ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.