Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Attention To Seun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention To Seun (1303 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention To Seun by Advancedpenis: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

Ordinary shame you no get, reason why you are just there as a member on this forum with no recognizion.

Na this cho cho Sha ni. And you go dey refer yourself as a potential wife. That's with this toxicity..

Na kuku agbado go dey useful for you at last

Dirty boxers at it's peak

Guy no let attention seeking mod you o

I can count like 3 of your moniker just inside this thread you are using to chat yourself like someone in Arkham asylum
Re: Attention To Seun by Advancedpenis: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
The problem with unintelligent igbos like you is that you think you own monopoly to insult but Yoruba no be Ikwerre or Ibibio your Igbo unwise father will collect in triple fold.

Even the Pandora criminal Peter Obi de collect steady from Instagram twitter n NL daily. [b]Your father will only wail to death from endless [/b]bashing from Yoruba till you slaves admit with your foolish mouth that the Yoruba tribe no be your deluded papa mate

mynd44 seun nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: Attention To Seun by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin grin grin

You're in pains because he's saying nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Attention To Seun by SisterAnn(f): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

Ordinary shame you no get, reason why you are just there as a member on this forum with no recognizion.

Na this cho cho Sha ni. And you go dey refer yourself as a potential wife. That's with this toxicity..

Na kuku agbado go dey useful for you at last
Potential wife? Hahaha 😜

Chai!

Social media oooo

Helinues...

My first son has graduated from IMSU ooo 😄

Attention seeker! undecided

Being a member here is obviously your highest achievement. grin

That's why you are known here, though as a Simp. 😄

2 Likes

Re: Attention To Seun by Seun(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mynd44 what is going on here?

1 Like

Re: Attention To Seun by KingOfTheDamned: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Seun:

My advise seun is stay far away from this matter. Check helinules profile. He is an ethnic and tribal troll.

It's a case of guilty suspects trying to put cry each other in crying wolf

Helinules operates multiple accounts on this platform of yours
They are all guilty. How long have we known helinules on this platform following anti Ibo sentiments on this website ?

Pay him no mind
Re: Attention To Seun by sod09(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Seun:
This is the worst of your mods
Very biased
Re: Attention To Seun by Thazard(m): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2023
Seun:

Hello Seun

Please I would appreciate it if you would move this thread to front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7734115/when-president-tinubu-implement-business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE / Wike Threat To Democracy, Tame Him Now, Arewa Youth Forum Tells Tinubu / Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.