Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Wish Not To Wake Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish Not To Wake Up (999 Views)

Parents Of This Generation Needs To Wake Up. / I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by wagzy37: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Forget all these motivational talks. That’s the problem with Nigerians. We talk too much. Someone is depressed and you are saying he should have hope.
DM your account number. Let me send you something and bounce ideas.

Bless you!

1 Like

Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by wentroublecomes: 2:36am On Jun 15, 2023
wagzy37:
Forget all these motivational talks. That’s the problem with Nigerians. We talk too much. Someone is depressed and you are saying he should have hope.
DM your account number. Let me send you something and bounce ideas.

Bless you!

I appreciate how you try to help me in Ur own way. God is my witness, I don't have 1kobo I would call my own. I'm even on debt but what I need at this point is a permanent solution. If possible you can get me a better job or a connection

1 Like

Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by VTJN(m): 5:33am On Jun 15, 2023
wentroublecomes:

I appreciate how you try to help me in Ur own way. God is my witness, I don't have 1kobo I would call my own. I'm even on debt but what I need at this point is a permanent solution. If possible you can get me a better job or a connection
honestly speaking bro. Getting a job in this country is somewhat difficult. I applied to nestle, wrote exam twice and did interview. I was later called for medical. It's getting close to a year after the medical i wasn't called up to resume. None of those we exchanged contact with was also called to resume

Guess what, we later heard that those boss at the top had replaced us with their own candidate. It's really frustrating. They don't want the poor to survive. Not everyone will indulge in crime to survive. But how do they expect us to survive if they can't allow us with some of these opportunity? It's really tiring
Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by wentroublecomes: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2023
VTJN:
honestly speaking bro. Getting a job in this country is somewhat difficult. I applied to nestle, wrote exam twice and did interview. I was later called for medical. It's getting close to a year after the medical i wasn't called up to resume. None of those we exchanged contact with was also called to resume

Guess what, we later heard that those boss at the top had replaced us with their own candidate. It's really frustrating. They don't want the poor to survive. Not everyone will indulge in crime to survive. But how do they expect us to survive if they can't allow us with some of these opportunity? It's really tiring

May God help us. This life just tire me honest.
Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by wagzy37: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
wentroublecomes:

Can’t access this email. Send me a message at tehijones @ gmail
Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
VTJN:
It is indeed hard, so is OP's only choice to continue in the depressed state that he exists in at this point? Would OP be better off resolving the depression issue and burden in order that he can more effectively remain open to opportunities until something finally shows up? undecided
Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
BATified2023:
fast for 3 days n thank God later

Dey deceive the guy, fasting ko , slowing ni!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by wentroublecomes: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
wagzy37:

Can’t access this email. Send me a message at tehijones @ gmail

I've message you sir. I also attach a screenshot too.
Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by wentroublecomes: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2023
From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate everyone that give a positive words and encouragement. God will bless you all. I don't even know what to say as the depression keeping pushing to the limit
Re: I Wish Not To Wake Up by wentroublecomes: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Anyone that can help me get job. I study civil engineering HND certificate and I know how to use AutoCAD and structural design software.
I have site experience too and I can travel within the 36 state including fct.
Please, if you've the ability to help me, please do and my God bless you too.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

To My Nairaland Family / Crashed Plane: Families Of Dead Victims Abandoned / Plea For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.