Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals (36534 Views)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown / Neymar Scores In Brazil 2-2 Colombia Draw In First Match Since Injury(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by gloryman91: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Inu Owo.

Money meant to make life meaningful for less privileged muslim world being wasted on games since West invasion of the Muslim Arab world.

In Sha Allah, Hsramain and other Islamic Philanthropists will soon be back in the country.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Nickisindigo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sprints3:
he does not exist that is a proxy name. The actual owner is emir of Qatar and it might not happen this year. Glazers want to rip the people and they are nor ready to fall for their MMM scam. They want to buy the whole of united. They don't even want Glazers to have ordinary spoon. But the glazers still want minority stake after buying the club who does that. And for sir Jim Radcliffe that one does not have money. Even if he buys the club he might find it hard to invest. When the Qatar comes in the first thing they would do is change the CEO change the board infact they will send Ferguson away.

He is actually the senior brother of the current emir of qatar

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Goalnaldo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
I was shocked when i saw it on ESPN. only twice in 15 years. He must be a very busy man!

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Sprints3: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nickisindigo:

He is actually the senior brother of the current emir of qatar

I don't really why do we have two sheikh jassim I don't get the pictures are so different

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Paracetamol01: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You expected him to look older and unfit like a president of one particular African country tongue
you get bad mouth gan
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by BlackAlien007: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I was shocked when i saw it on ESPN. only twice in 15 years. He must be a very busy man!

Investment plenty na

If you are interested in getting steady 5k or 100k weekly with a capital of 20k message this whatsapp number 08030755859.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by silverx(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
As a United🔴 fan, I pray his saud brother buy Man united.
And I say a big amen to your prayer.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by hansomb: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Power pass power.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by iammolise(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Young billionare... These UAE guys eh, ugo just see one small boy get multimillion $ company.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by hansomb: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
The surest way man UTD can displace man city is to sell to another Arab. With the potential Manchester united has, the money coming in, care for football success, that should return united to it's former glory. Madrid and City, psg will be alarmed.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by kmaster007: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Like stolen mandate man
Ihateheadslamer:
You were expecting him to look older and appears physically unfit like the president of one particular African country tongue
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by sniperr007(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Ole!!!

Na the British nan go buy united😂😂
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by sniperr007(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Ole!!!

Na the British man go buy united😂😂
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Savagr(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Arab money 🙌
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by NewDea4: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Goddyrichie(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
iReddington:
He hasn't been to a Man City game in 13 years, and some NPFL owners are fighting and slapping match officials and referees on Match day. There are levels to this shit. grin
black man things na
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by oloriooko(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
So you think these Arabs love football so much that he watched the team he spends billions of pounds on twice in more than 11 years? You sef reason am na

lexy2014:

Which biz do they have and which cash are they making from football?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Olat4421: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Faber:
Good...
Congrats to citizens...I don serve my long ban finish, am back to give Tinubu and his agbado supporters woto woto
u will surely get ban again dis time for life. If u show ur ethnic bigotry again
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by OgaRico(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Here cometh the man, the Myth, the Legend.

How Pep and his crew of miscreants fu*k every hater up is what is sweeting me.
The whole of English League teams were against City b4 the UCL final.
Ntoor to them.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Honchoslim16(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
💙 💙 💙
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Germi9: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fine man
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by uunwanaobong3: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2023
Stomoney:
Believe it or not, I see man city not winning any trophy next season undecided

Mind the trophies, haters

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by uunwanaobong3: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2023
Haters take this

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by mallamu: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2023
AzuNas:
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Wen i buy Delta United. . . . . . .Name am Kwale United. . . .

I go only attend ACL final base on Iju wen i be. . .

Abeg

Na so nwenem!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by quickly: 1:07am On Jun 13, 2023
AImiron:
Not only is Mansour at the final, it looks like his brother, the ruler of the UAE, Mohamed bin Zayed, is there with him too. But of course City is not owned by the UAE but is a private investment of Sheikh Mansour. Nice of Mansour to get his big brother a ticket.

Nlfpmod

It’s owned by UAE they created a proxy fund and company where they money in. This is open information.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by lexy2014: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2023
oloriooko:
So you think these Arabs love football so much that he watched the team he spends billions of pounds on twice in more than 11 years? You sef reason am na

you havent answered the question. Which biz do they have and which cash are they making from football?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Nahunger(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Wowu.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by doneback04: 4:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Stomoney:
Believe it or not, I see man city not winning any trophy next season undecided

Prophet of doom grin
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by goldensmiles: 4:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Impressive, Mancity have really surprised the world. The owner looks really young
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by FireUpNow(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2023
City won Championship League before Arsenal sha! Even played two UCL finals before Arsenal Na wa ooo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by yoavmayan: 4:47am On Jun 13, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Footballer Chichi Igbo In Panties / Anthony Joshua And His Son, JJ Are On GQ Magazine Cover / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.