Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals (36579 Views)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown / Neymar Scores In Brazil 2-2 Colombia Draw In First Match Since Injury(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by pargelenis(m): 5:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Stomoney:
Believe it or not, I see man city not winning any trophy next season undecided
ok, no problem, maybe it is Arsenal’s turn grin
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by pargelenis(m): 5:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:
Like the President of the US that falls here and there right?
I heard he's almost 90 years and doesn't know where he is most of the time.
For beer parlor??

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Bamibor: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2023
FireUpNow:
City won Championship League before Arsenal sha! Even played two UCL finals before Arsenal Na wa ooo!

Arsenal played the Champions league final in 2006 against Barcelona...but yeah, I get your point.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by georgeakins: 6:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You were expecting him to look older and appears physically unfit like the president from one particular African country tongue

Jagaban is fit and mentally alert!

He is 100 tines more intelligent than pit Obi, who cannot articulate himself well in good English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by oloriooko(m): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2023
ok since you have refused to agree with me, i agree with you

lexy2014:

you havent answered the question. Which biz do they have and which cash are they making from football?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by simfrost90210: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Kharol1234:
Man City- Newcastle - Barcelona my favourite club for life

You sound so much like an ashawo fan🤣
Na club wey dey do well you dey support..
If your club no do you well, na vamus tinz!!!

You no dey try.. Be a committed fan!
That's the true football spirit!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by PepeXKermit: 6:17am On Jun 13, 2023
JoshTim:

This same words are the reason why you are Obi supporter....common sense is far from thee.

you tried to sound smart but ended up being foolishly unintelligent. what was the correlation between his message and yours?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by fx45(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2023
JoshTim:
This same words are the reason why you are Obi supporter....common sense is far from thee.
Why are you frothing in the mouth? He never mentioned anybody's name. Now you're already mentioning Obi and his supporters. Wetin concern them with the post?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by owolabi5: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Procashtips(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2023
pargelenis:
For beer parlor??

The ones you insult in Nigeria aren't beer parlor too?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by AImiron: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2023
quickly:

[s]It’s owned by UAE they created a proxy fund and company where they money in. This is open [/s]information.
as per say you dey inside the royal family, abeg comot my mention
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by lexy2014: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
oloriooko:
ok since you have refused to agree with me, i agree with you

How do you agree with a question?

Which biz do they have and which cash are they making from football?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by judedwriter(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Stomoney:

It all depends on how man utd shop for next season....

Only man utd can stop city from winning the primiership next season.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Kharol1234: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2023
simfrost90210:

You sound so much like an ashawo fan🤣
Na club wey dey do well you dey support..
If your club no do you well, na vamus tinz!!!

You no dey try.. Be a committed fan!
That's the true football spirit!
I'm a committed fan to FC BARCELONA but my love for Man city and Newcastle no be today especially Newcastle.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by LZAA: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I'm a Chelsea fan but I'm very happy seeing man city winning

Man UTD claim city is buying their success with oil money but the same foolish fans are begging the Saudi to buy their club and spend more billions on their club to compete with city

What an irony! In those days of Fergie, they alone had money to pay the likes of beckam, buy expensive players, even buy referees and were winning

The moment Chelsea joined the party they started wailing.

mess the UK government for trying to destroy my Chelsea and sending abramovich away. They're trying to do same to man city with frivolous charges here and there

Chelsea better do well next season if not I've ported to man city o

Thank God na the same blue jersey una dey wear
What are you rambling on about?
Man utd are at the level of madrid, bayern,juve
Those clubs are institutions and have always been rich
Even before fergie came to united they always had money
Chelsea before ken bates were a yoyo team bouncing between the first and second division
Ken bates also spent a lot of money on that club before roman arrived
You would know this if you were a Chelsea FAN grin
Nobody wailed at Chelsea
It was their paying over the odds for players that angered the other teams
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by oloriooko(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Ok I have no idea of the biz they do and the cash they make from football
Please almighty know all open our eyes!

lexy2014:

How do you agree with a question?

Which biz do they have and which cash are they making from football?
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by bercarray(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2023
QuinModah:
Same way you are always on NL commenting left, right and center, every comment generate traffic for the owner. It time you set up your business and quit making money for Seun.
You just registered 2020 and you've made over 2000 post, i joined 2013 my post isn't up to 900 and u can think of giving me this kind of advice? Madam u lack sense and what makes u think people are not making money for me too. Fix up your own life first and stop making money for seun
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by seuncyrus(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2023
bercarray:
Imagine. The owner of the team only watched them play twice but their fans dey busy watching their match week in week out. Truly the rich will keep getting richer. He's busy doing some other business while getting ticket alert from those struggling to survive. Den dey play us. I no kuku be man City fan

That one no follow abeg. I think it's about passion for the sports. Abrahamovic attended almost all Chelsea games when he was the owner and even directly influenced some signings. This Sheikh on the other hand is just a business guy to me, doesn't look like someone who loves the game abeg
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by dontiky: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Stomoney:
well done seer. Please tell us what you see about Nigeria next year and don’t forget to see what will happen in your life next year too
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Pep is a masterclass.
I respect him so much.

The only elite coach in modern day football.
No one else comes close.

He rightfully earned the maximum respect everyone at Man City accords him.
Sprints3:
bought city at age 43 na their family money which work he dey do. He was prime minister then but it was amanda staveley that newcastle lady that broker the deal. Me I just wish I fit meet the Arab people make I share my idea with them so I go fit broker deal to free from this nonsense Nigeria poverty I find myself. The other guy on right end that is his best friend khaldoon Mubarak the guy is very savvy and worked in America as chairman of AMD tech. Actually he is the chairman of city. Pep is the luckiest manager in the world I don't think any other manager has power over a club like pep. He dictates he even runs city.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by spencekat(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2023
omoredia:

Wisdom is the koko
Chop am naa
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by omoredia: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2023
spencekat:
Chop am naa

So na money u go chop and no more food abi? U can see that u seriously lack wisdom
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by spencekat(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
omoredia:

So na money u go chop and no more food abi? U can see that u seriously lack wisdom
Leave your wisdom quote out of this.Why did you bring your wisdom talk in what I said?You want to show yourself and your so called'wisdom'? The 'wisdom',you claimed to have ,has not taught you manners.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by simfrost90210: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kharol1234:
I'm a committed fan to FC BARCELONA but my love for Man city and Newcastle no be today especially Newcastle.

It's nice to hear anyways.. 😎👍
I've ever loved Arsenal and Barça when it was still the era of Marc Overmars in Arsenal and then Barça's Patrick Kluivert, Marc Overmars and Saviola, that trinity strike force then.. After them, i just stuck glued to Arsenal even before Henry was signed, up until now!!! It's great!!!
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Sprints3: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
Pep is a masterclass.
I respect him so much.

The only elite coach in modern day football.
No one else comes close.

He rightfully earned the maximum respect everyone at Man City accords him.
yes. But very difficult manager. He gives too many terms and condition. He doesn't sign more than 3 years contract and he will bill you. I don't think he will leave city now he will still spend another 5 years. They will still beg him to extend for two years. He might leave city at 57 and coach Spain national team for 3 years and retire at 60 he said he will leave coaching at 60 years of age. He deserves it though. I wish I get job like that wey my OGa go dey beg me.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by omoredia: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
spencekat:
Leave your wisdom quote out of this.Why did you bring your wisdom talk in what I said?You want to show yourself and your so called'wisdom'? The 'wisdom',you claimed to have ,has not taught you manners.

No amount of words will change the heart of a fooI
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by spencekat(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
omoredia:

No amount of words will change the heart of a fooI
The best way to handle a fool is to ignore him and his foolery.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by omoredia: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
spencekat:
The best way to handle a fool is to ignore him and his foolery.

That's why wisdom has finally ignored you. But in your fooIishness u must still respond. As a wise person i can guarantee that
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Stomoney(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
This new government shall better us all by next year and after

I see my life in a better dimension
dontiky:
well done seer. Please tell us what you see about Nigeria next year and don’t forget to see what will happen in your life next year too
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by pargelenis(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Procashtips:
The ones you insult in Nigeria aren't beer parlor too?
You should be comparing Nigeria to Ghana, not even South Africa grin
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by Procashtips(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2023
pargelenis:
You should be comparing Nigeria to Ghana, not even South Africa grin

I will compare Ghana with Lagos.

It's an insult to do so with a whole country.
Re: Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals by pargelenis(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Procashtips:
I will compare Ghana with Lagos. It's an insult to do so with a whole country.
Ha ha … Ghana has continuous electricity, water supply and most importantly no kidnappings like Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read / Nigeria Finishes 8th At The Common Wealth Games With 11 Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.