Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme (32341 Views)

Student Loan Scheme Set For Take Off With 1.2 Million Beneficiaries - The Nation / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Rhyzer: 1:17am On Jun 13, 2023
There should be a repayment plan option of if everything fails, you can continue your NYSC service year in a business or services run and supported by NYSC till you pay it up, maybe 3 years while you still get stipends.

If you run a farm biz for example under NYSC program and reasonable revenue is guaranteed, such graduate can decide to continue such business as an entrepreneur with no more need to apply for jobs.

I hope they amend the laws to include something like this and guarantors may have some rest of mind.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by AMI3(m): 1:20am On Jun 13, 2023
noble2faith:
grin
Obedients, please obediently avoid the loan oo, if not, na curse u dey atrract for your head oo.
Patient look downπŸ‘‡

Abeg, na joke ooo grin

Because Obidients no dey pay tax. Abi?

We de joke sha
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Edusouls:
Nigerians one thing the southwestners have is intelligence nature naturally bestowed it on them, tinubu is one hell of an intelligent man, right from birth
Rubbish loan with neck-breaking requirements!

dis is no student & shld be totally boycotted!
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by akingangan: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2023
xjiggy:
what if the student Japa after NYSC? Who will repay?

Then the government pays.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by worldclass68(m): 2:35am On Jun 13, 2023
akingangan:
The Guarantor requirement should be removed

Government should be the guarantor so no need for such
If the employer will deduct 10 percent then there is no need

So that u wont pay back grin , even with guarantors some people won't still pay, no be Nigeria? Ask palmpay people lol
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by 7arrows: 3:28am On Jun 13, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://thenationonlineng.net/quick-steps-for-nigerian-students-to-access-loan-scheme/

I hope they provide jobs to enable the students pay the loan.

1 Like

Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by shineeye1: 3:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Sunshine34:
Palmpay and Opay defaulters are u there, some section of the country too enjoy developing another country, it is well Sha, Obidient too should not go near the loan, otherwise we will invoke obatala on u people, because u cannot eat where you didn't sow.

FTC for the first time. Abeg send my gift Mr SEUN

You are a bloody and primitive buffoon. So being obedient or atikulated disqualifies citizens from their constitutional rights under your stolen government? You sure represent the primitivity of your roguish constituency
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Nahunger(m): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

Preparing to write something stupid.... grin

Surprise us.

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Image123(m): 4:58am On Jun 13, 2023
IbroMaka:
Why dem no specify highest amount that can be borrowed

Your school tuition is the highest amount you can borrow. Government school tuition.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by jcflex(m): 5:11am On Jun 13, 2023
IbroMaka:

Depend on your sch fee.
Mind you, they are paying directly to the sch and not individual bfor una go garder the money take am japa
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by babyfaceafrica: 5:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Some people will gather the loan money and use it to japa leaving their guarantors to carry the cross.

Fg isn't going to transfer funds into anybody account. It's going to the school account!!
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by occfx: 5:19am On Jun 13, 2023
princeade86:
Good. So how is it be of help to commoners? Like someone mama selling petty things, where will d person get level 12 workers to process the loan. At the end, it will favor rich people as well. Business for the lecturers or anyone in the institution that will approve or sign for u to access the loan because they may demand from u.

No mind the foolish people...
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by wunmi590(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Naija4love:
where did you see this information. All in the bill is up there for you to understand don’t follow blood news

Read through other thread on nairaland, you will see it
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Bmaster(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2023
person wey get such guarantors,of what use is he applying for a loan gan gan ?
Na to just allow my guarantors sponsor my education
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2023
aktolly54:
Will student be able to access loan for school fee and house rent for 4years? Will the money be loaning every year or na only one time loan?

Any one with useful info should enlighten me
Interesting question sir
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Bigpat: 6:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Dishonest people, scammers, yahoo student, corrupt student affairs officers are thinking fast
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by benqo01(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2023
The guarantor part isn't needed to bring in transparency in Al these let the banks handle this and not govt ministries
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by benqo01(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2023
So what about the pepper sellers,and d akara children sellers what will be their fate in this.....let them review this one more
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Thonee(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Another fraud loading πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They should create jobs for graduates and leave this scam.

1 Like

Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by IfnobeGod20: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Let us see how that will unfold. The country giving out student loan have a robust employment drive that students are employed immediately after graduation but here that students will graduate and for years still at home doing nothing. How would they pay back the loan?
Well, nothing spoil, nothing wrong if the government indirectly pay back what they are owing citizens but my concern is that the merry won't go round because some people don't go school.
What is the impact of the trade money and other social interventions of Buhari regime? They just wasted money without bringing anyone out of poverty. The daily inflation has not helped matter at all. With #10,000 now, is as if you have nothing.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by femicyrus(m): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Please who is the employer that will serve as guarantor and be deducting 10% @ 2 years after nysc?
Nnpc, first bank, dangote group, NAFDAC or Nigerian customs?
I am not understanding
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Mrhonesty: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Go borrow 1Billion.
They said school fees.

IbroMaka:
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by barkays001: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2023
There is a need to expose those that try to truncate or downgrade this important program from the government of the day.
wunmi590:
cool

Good development, I see student affairs only approving their family and friends application to move to final stage where it will be disbursed...
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Lovelink1991(f): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Tolumiide:
I didn't vote for PBAT, but he is doing better than the president that spent his first six months traveling around the world.

You are an idiot. Can you access this kind of loan going by the condition of assessment? If you have
Civil servant of level 12 and Lawyer of 10years you don't need this loan. Tribalism is what is killing you.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by CodeTemplar: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2023
2. They must have secured admission into any of the Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education or any vocational school established by the Federal Government or the government of any state of the Federation
This part is a huge loophole. State will establish so many schools and admit so many student that the loan scheme will overcrowded and eve crash.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Uchesis: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Frank688915:
Keep quiet omo ibo, Asiwaju is ahead of una, you think na your fraud obi
He is from Benin city. Mumu
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by CodeTemplar: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2023
femicyrus:
Please who is the employer that will serve as guarantor and be deducting 10% @ 2 years after nysc?
Nnpc, first bank, dangote group, NAFDAC or Nigerian customs?
I am not understanding
All employers, private and public. The whole bill is a way of stopping unconditional subsidy. Now the govt can track you down after 10 years in the industry andnask for their money if they lack some, and trust me govt always need more money.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Tolumiide: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Lovelink1991:

You are an idiot. Can you access this kind of loan going by the condition of assessment? If you have
Civil servant of level 12 and Lawyer of 10years you don't need this loan. Tribalism is what is killing you.
Tribalism; Check my pre-election and pre-handing over post, and see if I ever supported Tinubu.
I have civil servants of level 12 and above in my family, how much is their salary? One of them would gladly stand as guarantor for 20 students in the family than to pay the tuition fees for 3 students.
You called me an Id.iot for sharing my view, that actually shows how poorly your father and your mother raised you, that's if they're responsible enough to be there for you.
I wouldn't want to know the tribe you belong to, but I'm sure you are a disgrace to that noble tribe because no tribe deserves an empty barren that uses noise to embarrass them on public domain.
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Uchesis: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2023
Barrack Obama finished paying his student loan after he became president of America. For those who want to know
grin
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Segzy19: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2023
If dem born any Obidient we'll make he access the loan ..... 😏😏😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) / LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.