Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme (32372 Views)

Student Loan Scheme Set For Take Off With 1.2 Million Beneficiaries - The Nation / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Tundex911: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
I'm very sure even the guarantor account won't be safe too
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by Lovelink1991(f): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Tolumiide:

Tribalism; Check my pre-election and pre-handing over post, and see if I ever supported Tinubu.
I have civil servants of level 12 and above in my family, how much is their salary? One of them would gladly stand as guarantor for 20 students in the family than to pay the tuition fees for 3 students.
You called me an Id.iot for sharing my view, that actually shows how poorly your father and your mother raised you, that's if they're responsible enough to be there for you.
I wouldn't want to know the tribe you belong to, but I'm sure you are a disgrace to that noble tribe because no tribe deserves an empty barren that uses noise to embarrass them on public domain.

Your viewS is promoting stupidity. I don't think you are a student and you are not an independent someone. If you are should have known that this is not a help but a scam. In your sensible life can a market woman's son or daughter access that loan?
Whether you are tribalistic or not your opinion is very downgrading. It tells of what you have upstairs that it is empty
Re: Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme by UNDFTD: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
This SCAM is exactly the same scheme and SCAM that the military enacted in 1972 when it set up the Students Loans Board. How far did that go? And here comes the same scheme and scam by a civilian government.

https://gazettes.africa/archive/ng/1972/ng-government-gazette-supplement-dated-1972-07-06-no-32-part-a.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.