Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. (3931 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Feedyoureyes: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2023
Check out these viral videos of these curvy ladies trending. There social media accounts on different platforms posted in the different videos below

WATCH
https://youtube.com/shorts/KIWhEXL2MxM?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Feedyoureyes: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Feedyoureyes: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Feedyoureyes: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by udede(m): 4:47am On Jun 13, 2023
When nyash is all you gat.
I hate nonsense
Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Glogloglo(f): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
i don't know what men see in girls that go ahead to do enlargement *spits*
I've gat a natural big ass and my bf loves it
Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2023
So long as the toto is tight I'm cool with it
Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Phantom233: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
So long as the toto is tight I'm cool with it
It can't be bro!
Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Natbrowny: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
The tummy after cloth is removed will make u slap ursef for tripping for trash.
Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Feedyoureyes: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Glogloglo:
i don't know what men see in girls that go ahead to do enlargement *spits*
I've gat a natural big ass and my bf loves it

hmmmmmm if you are saying the truth, follow us on instagram @feedyoureyesmedia and share a video clip of you showing your curves and we will feature you. cool
Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Feedyoureyes: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Natbrowny:
The tummy after cloth is removed will make u slap ursef for tripping for trash.

you can't be too sure about that
Re: Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. by Feedyoureyes: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Phantom233:

It can't be bro!

Why? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Start A Love Story / Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? / Pls Save Me, This Girl Wants To Kill Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.