Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? (3949 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by jupita: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
my girlfriend and i have being seeing each other for about 2yrs,last month we decided to try-it was her first time.i love her so so much, and thank God she knows that, but the thing is, we were talking sometime ago and she told me she spoke to her mother about it-you know, loosing her virginity to me.i was shocked&angry(although i didn't show it), now i feel so guity,and i havent bin to her house in a while, the last tie i went i spent 20mins
i feel so paranoid, maybe her mother would confront me, maybe she told her husband, her brothers!, i've being so close to their family, now i feel like i betrayed their trust,
so my question is
1.ladies:when you lost your virginity did u tell your mother?
2.Is it normal for me to feel this way?

Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by carlosikem(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2009
THERE IS GREAT HONOUR WHEN THE MARRIAGE BED IS NOT DFILED BEFORE MARRIAGE.

ALL FORNICATROS AND ADULTERERS WILL GO TO HELL.

READ UR BIBLE
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
Rotflmao!!! grin

If you know what you did was right, you wouldn't have any inhibitions/guilty conscience going to her house. grin Scaredy cat!!! You had better man up and face the music!!! cheesy

2.Is it normal for me to feel this way?

It is very normal to feel this way when you've been caught stealing meat from the cooking pot. cheesy
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by sparta(f): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2009
What, I cant, we are not that close.
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by yme1(f): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2009
if she asks, hell yeahhhhhhh i will tell her
walking up to her and telling her, nah cant do that or maybe grin grin
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by touchmeder: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2009
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd i nor fit laugh jesus grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
dont feel bad, it depends on the relationship she has with her mother, if they are very close that might account for it
her mum could advise her about contraception and stuff cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
it sounds funny to me and its something i didnt bother to do. there was just no need for it but like i said she must be very very close to her mum
i know of someone who didnt say yes to her present boyfriend untill she discussed it with her mother

Relax but thats more responsibility for you in the eyes of her peeps sha. esp if she is still young sort of wink
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by romsky: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
guilty conscience go kill sum pipul
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by whitesturd(f): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
why should i.which mother would like to hear that her daughter who is not yet married is no longer a virgin.some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by tpia: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by unfaded(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
me way be guy sef, i don't think i can talk to my mum about my sex life, they must be really close.
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2011
me sef na the calabar house girl named Ekaete na im disvirgin me at 17yrs.Omo the babe fine no be small wit her big yansh and yellow pawpaw skin grin
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by lindabon: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2011

Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother?

Nope.
Would prefer her to think that I'm still her sweet little girl.  cool cool cool
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by freecocoa(f): 5:41am On Oct 21, 2011
No matter how close we are I can't tell her,she'll even cry if she knows that I lost it before marriage!so why make her cry?
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2011
What a stupid Q to ask, why not ladies, when u get bleeped by ur husband, did u tell u father? undecided
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by InkedNerd(f): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2011
@OP:

1) No, I didn't tell her but I have a strong feeling that she knows that I'm not a virgin. In fact, she even made an underlying snarky remark to me once about sex undecided

2) Well, given the fact that you go to her house and know her family [perhaps] and I'll assume that you're African, yes it is normal that for you to feel that way. All I can say is, what's done is done so don't worry.
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by bekay911(f): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2011
carlosikem:

READ your BIBLE
Supporyed by moi
. Moreova here no b America wey be say parents dey even buy condom for der pikin
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
freecocoa:

No matter how close we are I can't tell her,she'll even cry if she knows that I lost it before marriage!so why make her cry?
My freecocoa is no longer a Virgin, cry cry cry
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by kpolli(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
All u imbecileees talking about hell wud rot in hell. . . .

Poster, keep it cool but if the mumc tackles u, smile n politely leave
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by Konnektions146(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
its very normal to feeeel that way and yu`ll get over it soon but that dependent on the mum`s reactions to u, but in a any case, try and be yourself.

no be small telling, wen i dd it with my 1st chick, i bin tell my mama oooo

Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by itiswell1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
Bros, why fornicate now. Now your mind no dey settle.
Re: Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
carlosikem:

READ your BIBLE

Some Christians, in NL and real life, show tendencies of nymphomania. Children are hungry, politicians are stealing, and rapists and murderers are free. A member suffering conundrum asked for genuine advice and you, son of God, are here shouting and condemning him to hell. I'm sure the story turned you on and you're shouting to somehow release the excitement you felt. Na my theory sha. I don't know why else some Christians would keep clicking on the Romance and Sexuality forums to read romance-ridden posts, only to shout at and condemn people who never send them.

---

@OP, it's very normal. I've never heard of any girl discussing such with her mum lol. Sounds awkward really. I guess your girlfriend and her mum are very close.

20 Things A Lady Should Know.. / Reason Why Sex Enhancers (burantashi Etc..)are Most Common Among Northerners / Why Do Girls Think Taller Guys Have Longer D