Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu (22639 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / 2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
performing which brilliantly, propaganda? You think people don't know why he has been will to sign anything that will attract sympathy and also invested so much in his media office to push propaganda and make it look like he is the saviour.

Signing a bill that has been prepared before he was elected, or riding on the bills signed by the immediate past administration, tell me the above expectation when things are still the same, if not worse than it is in the last administration (increase in the value of fuel).

I am seriously waiting for the court case, else I am giving him 6 months to see what he is up to.

For now, we are still in the past administration.

Your wailing will never end.

4 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2023
kettykings:
Take this to the bank,Apc doesn't have the mental capacity to run Nigeria, trust me. They will spend the rest of the time trolling obi and Obidients and borrowing useless loans to fun student loans

Senseless trash from a town crier.

3 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubu does not need their support. He can do without them criminals.

2 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Double-faced people.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Was there a war in the first place? Election should not be do or die affairs.

3 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by abobote: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Everything is attributed to ohanaeze now
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Herbiodun09: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Which war?

Na una start war still wan end am. But who una dey war with na em dey confuse me sha

3 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by LesbianBoy(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Nigerians are the easiest people to deceive in the world.

When all those violence, hate, bigotry was happening during the election, did you hear anything from tinubu condemning all that. No! Do you know why? Because he had every planned out. He knows this is what Nigerians will say after the election. He knows Nigerians will forget everything if he entices them with things. Chai. Who did this to Nigerians sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Father4all: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Ohanaeze are useless cultural group
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Savechild23: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2023
This statement is ridiculous
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2023
And who's ohanaeze

Fake people everywhere

Thank God not person like peter obi you will tell that nonsense
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Is normal and expected for Ohanaeze to support any seating president

Like Peter Obi has said he is not against the outcome he is challenging the process..
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin grin

Better oooo... But we still no send Dem oo grin grin

God bless Nigeria....

God bless JAGABAN..... cool

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Tochj(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Is only a matter of time Ohanaeze Ndigbo will come back to debunk the news tongue
Why won't they debunk it?
When Hope uzodinma planted isigwuzoro to be giving embarrassing statements every here and then.
Very f**lish fellow.
Buhari went to Court in his own time
Why are they planted stooges urging Obi to stop going to Court?

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The whole country is steadily moving on..

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..
Dey deceive urself 😂
I dey follow the case 24/7
Illegality must not be legalised
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by TwoPheus: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2023
This is not from Ohaneze please.
Isiguzoro or whatever he calls himself IS NOT THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF OHANEZE NDIGBO.

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Which kin country be this wey I come from?

It seems there is no justice in Nigeria...just anything we see we take ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by wizelink(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2023
How are we sure this is coming from the ohanézè idi-igbo? Tomorrow, a counter press statement denying issuing such directives.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Procashtips(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Let me come and destroy your properties and everything you worked for, when the police come and arrest me, plead for them to release me so that my street can be peaceful.

You see…talk is cheap!

For someone who came 3rd.

Atiku should be the one making the current noise Obi is deafening our ears with.

Except maybe they belong to one camp using two fronts.

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by JONSYN7154: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2023
Thunder fire ohaneze 37times
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by BrownSugq: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..
This is not from Ohaneze Man, this is from Isiguzoro

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Levels1(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Let me come and destroy your properties and everything you worked for, when the police come and arrest me, plead for them to release me so that my street can be peaceful.

You see…talk is cheap!

Pointless

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by BrownSugq: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
muykem:
I don't believe this is from Ohaneze. Peter Obi could have accepted the result from day one and congratulate Asiwaju.
It's not from Ohaneze, it's from Isiguzoro

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Isiguzoro is Nairaland Ohaneze Ndigbo leader like saying MURIC speaks for Yorubas.
Chief Iwuanyanwu is the leader of Ohaneze and has not released any statement.
Its fake news Daily Post that connives with Isiguzoro to disparage Ohaneze Ndigbo
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by bobosh02(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Dey deceive urself 😂
I dey follow the case 24/7
Illegality must not be legalised

Thanks for letting us know that you are jobless.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Is only a matter of time Ohanaeze Ndigbo will come back to debunk the news tongue
Isiguzoro does not speak for Ohaneze he is the MURIC of South East
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by sammirano: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Dis people are so predictable
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by vowiski(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Deluded miscreant.

A moronic excuse for being a human being.

He was surprise I caught him cheesy

I didn’t need to meet a prophet to expose your rotten life.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by ejimatic: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

God is good..
. How many Nigerians are following it except few of us.
Even we ourselves know the end of the journey from the beginning.
A time wasting effort!
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Blaze14k: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

God is good..

Its a normal thing to move on after election. Obi going to court prevented alot of things. At least his presence in court will help to spot out the loopholes inec has. No one believes obi will win in court even obi know that. The system has never been fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / Nigeria Leads South Africa In Foreign Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.