Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu (22635 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / 2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Peachy14: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Was there any war? The court case will continue until justice is serve.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by jargonzboi(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2023
Ohanaeze ndigbo will later come out and say they did not issue such statement.
In this time of social media we don't know what to believe anymore.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Dafresh:
We have two factions of Ohaneze, the original and the fake and I know the Original won't make this statement.
Isiguzoro and his Daily Post media are the fake

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Charisma01: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The whole country is steadily moving on..

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..

All this propaganda will not help your boss. Tell him to go and defend himself at the election tribunal.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2023
superCleanworks:
Ohaneze has become a name without weight. thanks to plenty talk.
This statement is from Isiguzoro and not Ohaneze Ndigbo
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Mboi: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Fake news.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2023
MorataFC:
The supporters of black Babariga man will say this news is fake
Its fake because its coming from Isiguzoro who is an impostor
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Felix6: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..
if only wishes were Horses.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2023
wizelink:
How are we sure this is coming from the ohanézè idi-igbo? Tomorrow, a counter press statement denying issuing such directives.
Isiguzoro is an impostor so this is not coming from Ohaneze e
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by DollarBag: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Let me come and destroy your properties and everything you worked for, when the police come and arrest me, plead for them to release me so that my street can be peaceful.

You see…talk is cheap!

What did Obi work for if not that he’s only an opportunist? Has he worked for the presidency more than Tinubu and Atiku? Between Obi and his opponents who deserve the presidency more going by your analogy? Abeg drop it, it doesn’t sell.

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2023
bobosh02:
They will still come back and debunk this news as usual.
Yes because Isiguzoro is an impostor and doesn't speak for the real Ohaneze he was a former youth leader of Ohaneze
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2023
jargonzboi:
Ohanaeze ndigbo will later come out and say they did not issue such statement.
In this time of social media we don't know what to believe anymore.
Isiguzoro is the person making the statement and not official Ohaneze Ndigbo
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by omoadeleye(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Let me come and destroy your properties and everything you worked for, when the police come and arrest me, plead for them to release me so that my street can be peaceful.

You see…talk is cheap!

Like, how does this relate to the matters on ground?

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Father254: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/12/democracy-day-support-tinubu-war-is-over-ohanaeze-appeals-to-atiku-peter-obi/?amp=1

I can't believe this news is coming from Igbo leadership.
Nevertheless,it is election and not a war. I don't how war came into the narrative.

Allow Obi to conclusively arrive at his rightful position. If he fails is his time and possibly if he win we will celebrate.

Bat may be your best but he is not good to my assessment.

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Thanks for letting us know that you are jobless.

grin grin
If it will make Nigeria great I will be happy to be jobless
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Guyman01: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Okealaaye:
Double-faced people.
Isiguzoro does not represent Ohaneze Ndigbo
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by saintrow1: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2023
so you people came for war not election
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Charisma01:

All this propaganda will not help your boss. Tell him to go and defend himself at the election tribunal.

Tribunal is for losers like Obi ...

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

If it will make Nigeria great I will be happy to be jobless

Monitoring tribunal every day go make your life better?

Get a job and stay away from drugs.

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Xtristopher: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2023
As if they got a choice
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by MightySparrow: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2023
This people are just waking up. Yoruba and Igbos are better allies. The proximity and intermarriage is more than any other tribes. Igbos and Yorubas working together can get anything done in Nigeria.

Yoruba with sizeable Muslims will get anything with the north.

Igbos should embrace Tinubu. Obi cannot win this court case.

Ohaneze should begin to strategize tó bring in Obi or any other.
Political affiliation with the north hàs really paid off.

Wise move though.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Monitoring tribunal every day go make your life better?

Get a job and stay away from drugs.
Eyah
I'm full time employed bro
I manage my time very well
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Asiwaju the leopard can not change it's spots

Never trust the looking.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Kcos: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2023
This group should go and sit down, corrupt people. Being in the court is part of our electoral process.
INEC defrauded Nigerians with the way inec selected and rigged election for APC.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by TruthinAction: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

God is good..

You are blind to the doom ahead of you. The magnitude of killings of Christians that will happen in this regime will make you think twice about your comment unless you are one of the jihadist.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Burruchaga71(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2023
I thought this Isiguzoro had been killed. He escaped assassination attempt does not mean he will escape tomorrow.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Agboogashi: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Ohaneze should hide her head in shame. What's progressive about the mandate that every body knows was unjustly stolen. We know that the tribunal is not out to do justice, the opposition should go the whole hug if not for anything but posterity.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by alobright17(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Ajagunakin:

You see…talk is cheap!

Your example is way below the belt , the election was a contest which you believe ref did partiality how on earth does that relate to the example you gave as to reason why you won’t want peace?

Since you don’t want peace bring the war let’s see if the mandate will be giving to you with war especially now that many has moved on .

Bring the war nobody is begging you. You bragged there will never be swearing in .

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by ComeToJesus: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Wherever Afenifere stand is where I stand even though I'm not Yoruba. They have demonstrated consistently that they cannot be bought. The leadership is forthright, conscientious and truthful.

Ohanaeze can go to blazes for all I care.. They are pliable and have a price tag.

It's the duty of the tribunal leading up to the supreme court that will decide if there's a merit in the petitions of the contending parties.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Eyah
I'm full time employed bro
I manage my time very well

People with jobs don't sit around monitoring losers at the tribunal every second of the day.

Get a job..

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by lomprico(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2023
The most confused group in the country.

Ohaneze ndi oshi
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2023
TruthinAction:

You are blind to the doom ahead of you. The magnitude of killings of Christians that will happen in this regime will make you think twice about your comment unless you are one of the jihadist.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing / Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.