Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,915 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu (22631 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / 2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Obi won the election and it will be proven in court
muykem:
I don't believe this is from Ohaneze. Peter Obi could have accepted the result from day one and congratulate Asiwaju.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Duru009(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2023
They keep denying STATEMENT, this one will also be denied......
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by crowther15(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Is only a matter of time Ohanaeze Ndigbo will come back to debunk the news tongue
I am patiently waiting for it. Tinubu is a master of creating faction group. Just like he did for Afenifere back then.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by wizelink(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Guyman01:

Isiguzoro is an impostor so this is not coming from Ohaneze e

Okay let's wait and see if such will come up. However, if they issued such statement, then it's a welcome development so long the presdo run all inclusive government.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

People with jobs don't sit around monitoring losers at the tribunal every second of the day.

Get a job..
Eyah
Only what happened in rivers state is enough to cancel the whole election
Illegality must not stand
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Yeah... The same way Buhari and Tinubu supported Jonathan with their ideas, especially in 2012!
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2023
If Tinubu remains as president then Democracy is Dead. The people can never trust any Electoral body in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by famology(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2023
Way to go
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by soil4soil(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/12/democracy-day-support-tinubu-war-is-over-ohanaeze-appeals-to-atiku-peter-obi/?amp=1

They will not listen because of their gullible followers.

It's better to call them privately
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Henry22(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2023
vowiski:

After the stolen mandate is recovered and the streets filed with jubilation. You will no longer be able to lie to yourself as your monthly stipends to write against your conscience online will no longer be available cheesy

He will have no other choice than to go back to his conductor work....

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Sheriman(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2023
They will soon deny it
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Lange: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2023
We no gree. Let the Tribunal cases continue. No one should give Obi kekerenke a soft landing from severe defeat. Let him pursue his dream till he is roundly defeated at the court. Let us know the real thief that wants to grab what does not belong to him. We often heard Obi supporters say stolen mandate. They are the real thief who want to steal what belongs to Asiwaju. All hail President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The Jagaban of the world!

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by kmaster007: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Even Peter Obi can't do what jagaban is doing now... I vote atiku but Tinubu is amazing me...
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by OgwuEgo: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
This is a fake Ohaneze Alex Ogbonnia is the authentic Ohaneze spokesman. This disinformation ison purpose.
muykem:
I don't believe this is from Ohaneze. Peter Obi could have accepted the result from day one and congratulate Asiwaju.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Penguin2: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2023
mrvitalis:
Ohaneze need to start sueing news outlets that attributes this man speech to ohaneze

This man is not known in ohaneze at all

And Nairaland too needs to be sued for always pushing his junks to front page.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by fredoooooo: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Loser cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyway , we no dey fight war , na una no get common sense grin cheesy
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Charisma01: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Tribunal is for losers like Obi ...

Obi is coming.

That certificate of return shall be returned
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Deco1678(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Na there business sha
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by gigabyte13: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2023
The same so called ohanaeze that shouted
Ethnic cleansing some days ago
Are suing for peace now.....
Confused grown up adults....
Always here and there
Never anywhere in the real sense
Confused red capped citizen
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
vowiski:

A moronic excuse for being a human being.

He was surprise I caught him cheesy

I didn’t need to meet a prophet to expose your rotten life.

A human waste as a Obidient.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Alhari(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Why where you so careless that you allowed your mandate to be stolen, if u re sure it's yours & you can identify who stole it, why not go and collect it instead of disturbing others with unrealistic expectations. I hope you guys will wake up from ur slummer soon.
vowiski:

After the stolen mandate is recovered and the streets filed with jubilation. You will no longer be able to lie to yourself as your monthly stipends to write against your conscience online will no longer be available cheesy

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by ebuk4real(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The whole country is steadily moving on..

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..

Drink water please
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by lolu2019: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The whole country is steadily moving on..

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..
nor be lie
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/12/democracy-day-support-tinubu-war-is-over-ohanaeze-appeals-to-atiku-peter-obi/?amp=1

Why should Tinubu release Nnamdi Cownu? With all the names he called Tinubu

Tinubu should please ignore Kanu, just like buhari did. He is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by komzy589(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Tinubu is performing beyond expectations and even folks that did not vote for him are now supporting him. The narrative is also at the moment very different, Tinubu to Nigerians is performing brilliantly well and this is gradually making Obi lose relevance.

This is so dumb!
Tinubu is actually doing everything I expected and that’s why I never voted for him.
More decision making with no sympathy.
Y’all are trying to force this man in our throats but you will surely fail.

You said he’s performing beyond expectations. What is the standard of living a month ago compared to now! That is what we judge by.

Support him all you want but don’t you ever compare him to Yar Adua.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by NnamdiN: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Waiting for the real ohaneze to debunk this nonsense, but if true may Amadioha kill of them
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Stoplying: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Translation: tinubu is a USA puppet!
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Ogbuefi123: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Let me come and destroy your properties and everything you worked for, when the police come and arrest me, plead for them to release me so that my street can be peaceful.

You see…talk is cheap!

When you don't know what to say you better keep your mouth shut.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2023
DollarBag:

What did Obi work for if not that he’s only an opportunist? Has he worked for the presidency more than Tinubu and Atiku? Between Obi and his opponents who deserve the presidency more going by your analogy? Abeg drop it, it doesn’t sell.

You missed it completely lol grin

My analogy is referring to the plead to release Nnamdi Kanu who ordered for TVC, BRT buses, properties of Asiwaju to be vandalised during end sars protests.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/422063-updated-endsars-tvc-max-fm-razed-by-irate-youth.html?tztc=1
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by hush15: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Nigerians, very difficult to fight for. It's only in Nigeria that a thief robs a house, rapes the family and muggle it on the faces and those stolen from will still say, "you welcome sir, you did us well"
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2023
If I decided to curse this Ohaneze they will not be able to eat oha soup ,useless people .some one stole our mandate you said we should let go, robbers will steal the most important thing your life.uselsess people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara? / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries / Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.