Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose (2564 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Wike To Cole: If The Election Is Conducted 25000 Times, You Will Still Lose / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by walefresh3(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I guess foolishness really runs deep in the fayose clan

You and your ilks said more than this before the election.

Tell me any Nigerian alive today that can attract the mind boggling and unreserved support Peter Obi got from Nigerians without bullion vans? Nobody!

If the courts decides against his mandate, you Yoruba people will do well to chop your national cake with humility and pray you enjoy the loot.
he is getting support and bias organic love from Igbo clan... Nothing.. more

If we want to do that to sowore ... He will be popular than your pathological lieing nzugbu nzugbu aspirant..
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Guyman01: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2023
Over here in the North I don't see people hailing Tinubu na only Yorubas carry am for head and trying to run down Obi in case the tribunal orders a rerun

2 Likes

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by 3verblazing(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Aufbauh:
So true!
This same Isaac Fayose was once an ardent Obi supporter but the scale has dropped off his eyes after an incontrovertible take off by PBAT.

As for OBIlivion futile manhood chase, I'd believe he's in court to cushion the electoral shock dealt to him & his headless mob.
Time actually heals!

How can a man who cannot fulfill the requirements of the law of 25% even in 18 states out of 25 or score the highest number be laying claim to a 'stolen mandate'? I believe a madman gave him the advice of going to the court
you are Actually right, APC "Mad men" and thieves told him to go to court. keep enjoying the PR stunt tinubu is displaying, ur eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Vinnie2000(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Most Tinubu/APC goons will never stop to amaze me, with their Tomfoolery. 😒🤦

Elections has come and gone.

They are still Yapping online about Peter Obi.

Very Clownish Mofos. 😕😄
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Guyman01: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2023
richie240:
By then it would've bn worse for any candidate that dares contest against him, seeing that, apart from d power of incumbency, he would have gotten d job done even before election day.

For instance, he has already wooed kwakwanso with minister appointment, and that's 2 million kano votes in d kitty already.

Una nor sabi politics atall-atall!

Thats bribery with appointment
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Ezmans: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Only Yoruba people see tomorrow
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Heeey! BRO BREEENAAAAAARD! grin
Obviously, even go remain bigoted voters behind him. (Those that think its still PO without United Nigeria.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Blazebond(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2023
He is not wrong because many people have now seen that the Igbo people where pretending and would now more than even not want to vote them anymore again.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Sijo01(f): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
A trial will convince you.
Let's go back to the poll.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by udede(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2023
People of no volour. I fear una.

As for Peter Obi wining if another election is conducted now.
I just wonder why una dey use nyash reason.

For godsake the playing field is no longer level at all . With Tinubu already at the throne with all the powers available to him Peter will not have any chance of winning through the election again.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2023
walefresh3:
he is getting support and bias organic love from Igbo clan... Nothing.. more

If we want to do that to sowore ... He will be popular than your pathological lieing nzugbu nzugbu aspirant..
Peter Obi got votes all over Nigeria to the disappointment of little monkeys jumping all over NL. If not for bullion vans, your microphone licking urinating machine drug baron and addict would not get a single vote even from his village in osun.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Blazebond:
He is not wrong because many people have now seen that the Igbo people where pretending and would now more than even not want to vote them anymore again.
Buhahaha 😄

Didn't you and your ilks say even igbos won't vote for their own.

You will continue changing the narrative until they kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2023
tolue42:

But you do not criticize this guy when he was drumming support for Obi
Where and how did he drum up support for Peter Obi? Did he vote for him?

He was using Peter Obi to get noticed because he wanted attention and Peter Obi was the biggest thing at the moment.

Show me where he asked Nigerians to vote for Peter Obi and his LP or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by tolue42(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Where and how did he drum up support for Peter Obi? Did he vote for him?

He was using Peter Obi to get noticed because he wanted attention and Peter Obi was the biggest thing at the moment.

Show me where he asked Nigerians to vote for Peter Obi and his LP or keep quiet.

This is Isaac Fayose not Ayodele Fayose( the ex governor), even obideints will be shaking their heads in disbelief of what you are saying.

Tinubu is the biggest thing happening now my friend..
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Burruchaga71(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Many people that voted for DRUGGIE thought voting Obi is a wasted vote, ask Wike.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
tolue42:

This is Isaac Fayose not Ayodele Fayose( the ex governor), even obideints will be shaking their heads in disbelief of what you are saying.

Tinubu is the biggest thing happening now my friend..
Show me where I implied he was Ayo Fayose?
Always read to comprehend.

Why are we even discussing an unknown man seeking for attention?
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Karemarealty288(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Oga move on.....we have pressing issues at hand. All these unnecessary talks to remain relevant. Let's move to another phase no doubt Tinubu is doing fine so far.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by tolue42(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Show me where I implied he was Ayo Fayose?
Always read to comprehend.

Why are we even discussing an unknown man seeking for attention?

Seems you just join social media not long ago for you to say Isaac don't campaign for Obi
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Hoelujohn: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Blackstan:
Sad but true.. pple seff don tire for obi Mata bcus tinubu is active dan de expected
You people don't know APC. They operate like organized crime. Have you forgotten how they package sachet Milo Infront of Buhari and Osibanjo to deceive us?

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by richie240: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2023
In Pol 701 masterclass, it's known as lobbying!
cool
Guyman01:

Thats bribery with appointment
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by CSTRR: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2023
How people like deceiving themselves is what I don't know.

The Same people that said obi won't win even a single State before the election have now changed to obi won't get 2M votes if it is done again.

You people think every Nigerian is an idiots?.

Dem use hubris swear for una?

The Court should declare a run-off and let us test your hypothesis.

2 Likes

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by optionalY09: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Did he even get 1Million votes before
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by obailala(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2023
I agree, if elections are reconducted today, OBI wouldnt get up to half of what he got in the last election.

But the reason definitely isnt what that Fayose fellow is saying... the reason is simple, APC in a rerun will deploy the worst form of desperate rigging known to humanity. They wouldnt dare repeat the mistake of underestimating OBI.

What we saw in the March 18 gubernatorial election would be child's play cos the APC would be deploying mindless violence and intimidation.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Validated:
E go shock you, people are not fooled by initial gra -gra that follows a new bride. Just wait for another election and see how things will turn.

They say Peter Obi will not get up to 2 million votes, yet if another election is called they will yet again deploy their rigging/intimidation/compromising machinery to 'win'!

They say Peter Obi came 3rd, yet they're leaving the one who came 2nd, and is also challenging their fraud at the tribunal, to focus their insecurities on Obi! Go figure!!! lipsrsealed
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Hoelujohn:

You people don't know APC. They operate like organized crime. Have you forgotten how they package sachet Milo Infront of Buhari and Osibanjo to deceive us?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by mankan2k7(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
I used to be die hard fans of Peter obi, but with the performance of BAT so far. I giveBAT my 100% support. What I need is a functional Nigeria.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Nice2023(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
If election is conducted today,i will vote for Obi.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Aquila99: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Peter Obi got votes all over Nigeria to the disappointment of little monkeys jumping all over NL. If not for bullion vans, your microphone licking urinating machine drug baron and addict would not get a single vote even from his village in osun.

Wail, it will cure ur Illness🤒
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by ede1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re-conduct the election now and lets test something. You people talk too much. Una government has begin o make una run am with una propaganda machine.
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by Pocca: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shut up your rotten mouth. The shameless family that stole Ekiti dry. An average Yoruba and betrayal are like 5&6. They can change in less than a second[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
richie240:
He'll still get over 90% in alaigbo o, except blood is no longer thicker than water'.

But in ss (non-igboid ss), sw and nc, he'll definitely get lower votes.
cool

With Yakubu as INEC chairman
Tinubu as President

Obi can't get 2000 votes but in a free and credible election, he will always win as usual
Re: If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose by GreyLaw(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
kettykings:
Fear this people

It's unbelievable how people can turn on a dime. That guy is never a man to be trusted. It's obvious he's probably taken some bribe else ge should have calmly changed his allegiance without trying to destroy what he supported in the past that did him no wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday / Peter Obi Disgraced Nigeria In Bangladesh. Video. / Apart From The Southwest, Where Else Is Tinubu’s Support Base?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.