Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg (26864 Views)

Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi / How Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by helinues: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Nolevel666:

Well, I’m not pessimistic about his future performance, but buhari did the same thing when he came in with his “anti-corruption” mantra yet betrayed our nation.

Tell me how Buhari got things right from the onset in comparison to how Tinubu started.

I don't know why some of you people just like to argue for argument sake. Should we be arguing about something obvious?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Pityoobi:
Not talking of Bloomberg…we talking of the steps taken already by the President. Everybody was hopeful about Buhari… he just practically went there Tos sleep and enjoy himself. May we never have that kind of president again.

What exactly are those steps you are referring to?

Did bloomberg not see that buhari was lackadaisical according to you before they made their report of stocks gaining because of buhari?

It's either you are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by charzyh2: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Lobotomy02:
It will end in tears.

Yes, for you and your family. Speak for yourself
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Advancedpenis: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Tell me how Buhari got things right from the onset in comparison to how Tinubu started.

I don't know why some of you people just like to argue for argument sake. Should we be arguing about something obvious?

Same helinues that licked the balls of Buhari

Delusional fellow, this is why you are jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

So buhari is no longer your best president? Why did you now vehemently support him for 8years fighting off everyone who pointed out his failures? You are at it again with Tinubu.

What has Tinubu gotten right so far?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Guyman01:
He is implementing IMF policies which is hard on the man on street but favours foreign portfolio investors
unification of exchange rate? Explain how.

But I fully agree with you about the subsidy removal
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by helinues: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

So buhari is no longer your best president? Why did you now vehemently support him for 8years fighting off everyone who pointed out his failures? You are at it again with Tinubu.

If you are asking me what Tinubu has gotten right so far, then you are probably just retuning from one of the P and P
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Advancedpenis: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

If you are asking me what Tinubu has gotten right so far, then you are probably just retuning from one of the P and P

Shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by famology(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation

U go cry blood
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Since you aren't retuning from one of the P and O, then you shouldn't have problems answering my question.

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by forerunner022(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you aren't an alien, then u shouldn't find it difficult answering my question.

It is either u are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?
There's no correlation between your assertions and the reality on ground. I don't waste my precious time in answering questions that have no significant value to the country.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by helinues: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you aren't retuning from one of the P and O, then you shouldn't have problems answering my question.

Don't worry, just make sure you stay online so that you can get yourself updated. You must have missed a lot

How was your journey btw? grin
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Hahahaha

So you don't believe this news cos your vindication would have entered gutter bah?

grin

Same news in 2015. When people told u buhari was no good, for 8years, you fought against anyone who said so. Now you have abandoned that buhari

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ba7man(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Una go just dey manufacture lie anyhow.

Buhari did not start like this, he used months trying to select his cabinet.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Don't worry, just make sure you stay online so that you can get yourself updated. You must have missed a lot

How was your journey btw? grin

Since you haven't missed alot and have been updated, what's holding u back from answering the question?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2023
forerunner022:
There's no correlation between your assertions and the reality on ground. I don't waste my precious time in answering questions that have no significant value to the country.

Which assertion are you referring to?

Is my question an assertion?

What is the reality on ground, in the air and in the sea?

It is either u are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ba7man(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Same news in 2015. When people told u buhari was no good, for 8years, you fought against anyone who said so. Now you have abandoned that buhari
This stock gains you use as example was just due to perceived expectations of investors and not policies Buhari implemented....... unlike Tinubu's take off which is due to the 2 most important policies he's tackling on his first few weeks in office.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by famology(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Haters of good news will still wail on this.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Bobbiee: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2023
If the US praises you just know that you're doing everything wrong. The US notoriously prey on poorer developing countries, any country that fights against that like China, gets reviled
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

The mere fact that Buhari handed over to Tinubu and not Peter Obi or Atiku is a story that has ended well. Tinubu is building on Buhari's legacies. All the bills he is signing were passed during Buhari's tenure in office as President.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by DrAkpamudehe: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

How old is this one?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by DrAkpamudehe: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Lobotomy02:
It will end in tears.

U be big F😏😏L
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by forerunner022(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Which assertion are you referring to?

Is my question an assertion?

What is the reality on ground, in the air and in the sea?

My brother, I don't have time for frivolities. Wether Tinubu about Buhari or not, or wether my obvious and truthful response is assumed a lie by you, is your business. Good day.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by franconian: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Abeg which Buhari you dey talk about?

Meanwhile, the president should stop delaying the unification of the exchange rate (I know that there will always be a black market).
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2023
forerunner022:
My brother, I don't have time for frivolities. Wether Tinubu about Buhari or not, or wether my obvious and truthful response is assumed a lie by you, is your business. Good day.

You claimed that
forerunner022:
Buhari did not start like this anywhere. You can tell yourself that lie. Someone it took six months to appoint his ministers and other key cabinet members couldn't have started like this. Besides wetin that he-goat in human form called Buhari know? He was so dull and dumb from the beginning till end of his most useless and miserable administration.

That is quite different from.the screenshot below. Which of them is a lie, yours or the screenshot below?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2023
ba7man:
This stock gains you use as example was just due to perceived expectations of investors and not policies Buhari implemented....... unlike Tinubu's take off which is due to the 2 most important policies he's tackling on his first few weeks in office.

What are the two most important policies he is tackling?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Shattuck(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Buhari didn't start like this
buhari started like this, honestly I remember when buhari was declared the market reacted positively too, he promised to end corruption and build refineries those promises spiked the market, another thing of note market reacting is just perception, when realities set in the market forces will align, what I am saying is it is too early to give praises, the policies will have to go through the entire process before you can tell if tinubu's economic policies are working. This are just perceptions the game has not begun yet.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ajimo54(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You this mumu, how did Buhari start like this how? Which policies did he ever sign in his first 100 days in office? How nah? Show us! Present ur facts! You are supposed to be in the Jungle!
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Fearyourcreator: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
He didn't ... No dey lie.. Na you bad news go fill your house hold ... Because your tribe person no win then make everything no work.... Bad people.. Nigeria don't need people like your tribe
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by kmaster007: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2023
And Ur praying for dat to happen. E no go work
LagosFirstSon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.