Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg (26823 Views)

Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi / How Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nightwolf1: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
I know you will not like it, but he no matter

I like am. Na the Investors I wan see their names. Liars and Propagandists plenty for this country. Abi you like to live in a deceitful world?

Some of us are investors. So we just they watch how the economy they roll before we build confidence in the system otherwise them go use lie deceive you and your money go just waste like that.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by talented321: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2023
You are on point
Nightwolf1:

I like am. Na the Investors I wan see their names. Liars and Propagandists plenty for this country. Abi you like to live in a deceitful world?

Some of us are investors. So we just they watch how the economy they roll before we build confidence in the system otherwise them go use lie deceive you and your money go just waste like that.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by youngsahito(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2023
What aboki baba Buhari can't fix in 8 years has been done in 2 weeks. We reject any spirit of baba go slow in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by theredaddy: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation

You are mistaken jibril of sudan for buhari undecided

to those that were old enough in 2015, baba go slow will ring a bell

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by blesdman(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Lie, Buhari was a disaster from the beginning. No controversy about it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ppogba: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2023
princeryle1:
Same Bloomberg that predicted victory for a particular candidate

Nothing is as good as God using the mouth of your enemy to sing your praises.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Berankis: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2023
May God bless the first set of people that posted "God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu" and "God bless Nigeria". If you God truly blesses, that Lord shall bless you all and bless me too. I was just happy to read those comments, they made my morning....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Lobotomy02: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
It will end in tears.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Olawrites: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Thank God I'm alive to witnessed this new regime. I've always supported Tinubu since he was the Lagos State Governor. Very visionary leader.

God bless Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by soullove1881(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Nah you will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Christistruth03: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
It was a Hard sell

But God Almighty is on his Side

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Christistruth03: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Lobotomy02:
It will end in tears.

Only for ipob

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Olawrites: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

It was a Hard sell

But God Almighty is on his Side

That's life for you. Rejected stone is always the cornerstone most time. Buhari that we all believed he was the Messiah of anti corruption disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ppogba: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Name the class of investors you belong to so that we can start from there.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Lobotomy02: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

Only for ipob

You are senseless bro.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Axis313(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
princeryle1:
Same Bloomberg that predicted victory for a particular candidate
I was also surprised,Bloomberg that didn't rate Tinubu before the election and called him all sorts of name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by wizelink(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Presdo Tinubu is still in his honey moon. Until his 100 days in office and there is no meaningful progress then criticisms will start flowing from all corners. For now presdo has the trust of everyone and I in particularIl until his 100 days.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Greatlee54: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Even though I never supported Tinubu but within two weeks Nigerians can feel a deep sense of leadership and direction . I'm a proud son of the Niger delta but I think Tinubu has performed far beyond my expectations, I just pray he continues on this trajectory.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Christistruth03: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Lobotomy02:

You are senseless bro.

Back to Sender in Jesus Christ Glorious Name

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Major7: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Adichie got the attention of the united states president.

How many people have your Yoruba ronu screaming while naked attracted?

I'm not his fan either but shun tribalism,it's a bad blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Dotherightthing: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Buhari did not start governing until 5 to 6 months later.

And when he eventually started, he ran the country aground immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by FireUpNow(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2023
It's not uhuru yet. Let's wait till about a year or two before singing praises
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Well, we have all been here before. A new government comes in, makes some early moves, then afterwards
settles into the same old ways and pattern of its predecessors.
angry angry
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

That's a lie.

The man thag took time to make appointments.

Let's call a space a space and not a shovel.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by OldBeer: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2023
Lobotomy02:
It will end in tears.
For you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by plantist: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Can't you be optimistic for Nigeria under this government? This level of pessimism from you and your cohorts is unprecedented. I hope this isn't what you are in reality.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Agbadocassava:
He’s the right man for the job, the best leader to ever happened to Nigeria after Murtala Muhammad.

How is Tinubu the right man for the job?

I thought buhari was the best leader to have happened to Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2023
plantist:

Can't you be optimistic for Nigeria under this government? This level of pessimism from you and your cohorts is unprecedented. I hope this isn't the way you are in reality.

How will his optimism make those in this government do their jobs?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2023
youngsahito:
What aboki baba Buhari can't fix in 8 years has been done in 2 weeks. We reject any spirit of baba go slow in Nigeria.

What has been done in 2weeks that couldn't be done in 8years?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ufuosman(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Good one
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Estello:
Tinubu’s 15 Days in Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-12/tinubu-s-15-days-in-office-leave-investors-excited-about-nigeria

Good Moves.

Emefiele Must Be Jailed.

He must not escape JAIL TERM.

You can imagine The Level of Wickedness and Greed. He was The Ruler of Nigeria for The Past 8 Years. His Policies Ruined Nigeria To Where It is Today.

He Must Be Jailed for All of His Corrupt Practices.

BAT is Working.

BAT-Men are Already on The Move:

https://www.nairaland.com/7725591/fit-to-lead-bat-men-youths-bola-ahmed

1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Neddstark: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You will wail for the next 8 years. After that you will wail for anothrr 8 years because it will be their turn. Before now, you wailed 8 years previously. Shey dem born you to wail? You should start up your own band, Okoro and the Wailers👨🏾‍🎤

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ministers Lose Severance Package / Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting / Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.